Please help us in here South Africa to get petition votes to pass a motion of no confidence to get our president out of...

Please help us in here South Africa to get petition votes to pass a motion of no confidence to get our president out of power in our country so we can get things back on track. Please help us! If you do will send more bewbs and ass! :3
(remove "-" in the https)
h-t-t-p-s://noconfidence.co.za/p/remove-president-zuma/success

can i get cookies?

OP: Of course you can! What cookies you want? :D

caramel sprinkles!!!

OP: Here you go :D they don't come in sprinkles but there still caramel :P

OP: bumperino if we can get more support for our country!

>Please help
not your personal army faggot.
>South Africa
>implaying anyone gives a shit about Africa
>If you do will send more bewbs and ass! :3
>bewbs
> :3
Kill yourself.

OP: I'm not asking for an army, I'm asking for people of this world to help each other. Everyone has a good government which you may have and even if you didn't I'm sure that you would want help removing someone corrupt and ruining peoples lives.

Are you really desperate enough to ask for help on Sup Forums of all places ? And why should your shitty government give a fuck about some internet petition ? Are you really this fucking dumb ?

OP: Well as scummy things can be online and here on Sup Forums but there are at least some decent people out there so if you don't support it or want to help then guess what "don't" and let those who want to do so.

Good luck with your shithole then, sandnigger.

Signed it. Good luck.

OP: Thank you highly appreciated! :D

You're useless.

OP: Bumperino

You're trying to save your shit-tier corrupted country with a few signatures from faggots on the internet, and I'm the useless one ? Good one.

OP: If you feel that way then head off elsewhere ^.^ you are only wasting your own time. Let other people do what they want here.

As much as you are doing what you want here (which is : being an ignorant and incredibly simple-minded gullible idiot), I can do the same. So as long as you're here begging for help instead of doing something serious about it, I'm gonna be here to be an asshole.
It's very clear from the way you write that you have nothing to do here and don't understand how shit works here.

OP: Its clear that you are the asshole here and I do not where I'm begging, I have simply asked for those who want to they can help and how they can, I am not sitting here begging and whining for help. If you don't want to help I don't see you any different but if you sit here are being an asshole to people then you are a problem and I'm going to be the asshole to tell you to fuck off. So stop being a whiny child and trying to break things and trying to get attention for being a asshole for the world to see for you to get your tiny pencil dick off and let the world get on with things without you. Trust me the world would be must better off :)

Triggered already ? Now that was easy.
While I insulted you based on what you do and how you do it, you don't have anything else than ad hominem attacks that don't make any sense.
Here are some tips for your (probably inexistant) future.
Learn english. You need it.
Learn to respond to insults better. When I read you, it feels like you're 12. Probably has to do with the shit education in your sandy ass country.
Go do your nigger propaganda somewhere where people give a shit about niggers.
That will be all for this response, I'm waiting for your next answer post.
I swear this is better than a ylyl thread.

Wow, that was terrible. Trying to attack the argument structure instead of the argument itself as a way of evading your pointless trolling as something more that overused insults.

You clearly have a lot of time on your hands