Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2PCJzBYci4
soundcloud.com/diggeroftheunknown/gymnopedie-interludes-offbeatz
cnaledu-comic.blogspot.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Handicap people don't get to be a part of it. Kek.

Sentimental sjw fluff.

The muslim would never touch a gay and a jew at the same time.

That black kid is definitely cucking the kid with a cane on his right with the red hair bimbo kid.

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

remove the muzzie and everyone else would get along just fine

there were genuine creative doodles in the contest
but the sjws at google just had to choose this one...

>expectation vs reality
Thread

hey

There is no way a sand nigger would stand next to a jew for anything at all. And stand next to a jew and a milenial fruit? you would have to be drugged in the highly addictive drug called 'Liberalism' to even dream that up.

My thoughts are that the liberal who painted this is far removed from the real world, probably a California person.

The people at Google are cultural marxist faggots living in an ideological bubble. They think they're in an ivory tower, but it's a fucking disgrace and revolting as fuck.

Dumping all my stocks of google, because they've made the money they're going to make. It's all downhill for that madhouse now. The clowns are running that circus.

Now is a good time to sell Google stock. When you factor inflation into it, the projected outlook is weak as fuck compared to real companies.

image is as delusional as the people in it.

That's ridiculous.

Drawn by a child or some nutter. That would literally never happen. The Muslim would rather die than be shamed by being there with a fucking faggot and a Jew and a Christian, and frankly, the whole thing is retarded.

It honestly, makes me think Google is shit, and I'm changing my search engine and default home page from this liberal propaganda rubbish

>Congratulations to Sarah Harrison from Connecticut in the 10th-12th grade group on being named the National Finalist of the 2016-17 Doodle 4 Google Contest

Explains that....

Are those the Burger King Kids Club kids?

kid who won, looks like she is mid gender re-assignment so that explains it...

youtube.com/watch?v=_2PCJzBYci4

I am going to vomit

cancerous

I know right someone who isn't a lazy fuck like me should go head and make it much more relistic.
The sand nigger snakbaring, the jew stealing, the faggot with Aids ect.

Why does one kid have a Google G shirt?

Oh wait it's a Google doodle. Fuck that shit.

The first thing I thought when I saw this on the google homepage was "I wonder how everyone on Sup Forums's gonna react to this?"

rainbow=gay

why i came here, to shitpost about it.

E-Ligion? what the fuck is that rude in the red top other than a nigger?

>2nd on the left
I identify my religion as google chrome

>Devil horns behind the Christian girl

christian girl > islamic girl

>company thinking it's a good idea to politicize themselves

fuck google. They're a has-been on the way out. Throwing money at stupid projects because the leadership is out of touch with reality.

Far right dude doesn't give a fuck.

He's like "Good, the Muslim took out the faggot, the Jew and himself, along with the Google fag.

He's just waiting to take out the nigger when everyone is distracted. You can see the look on his face. The cold hard look of resolve.

I could defeat them, easily.

You faggot christians wouldn't touch the gay guy either

kek this is perfect

I'm Jewish.

soundcloud.com/diggeroftheunknown/gymnopedie-interludes-offbeatz

Fuck that whore, she looks like a fucking faggot.

Disgusting

>comments disabled
kek

It's interesting how the Jew is at the center of the picture, showing that the Jews truly do control the world we live in today, influencing the ideology of the masses by controlling the media/press/radio/etc... The Jew is also touching the Muslim and Trans community, for they are a major influence in bringing Muslims and Trans peoples into modern civilization in hopes of destroying it.

Good point

I love this picture, all the crazies and rejects are wearing a label. This picture is a perfect future...

It's funny how people here talk about Muslims as if they're all one person. That's the sort of shit thinking that divides people and starts wars.

typical Illuminati junk, jew in the middle and a lesbo right next to the jew as part of the gay agenda they are shoving down our throats, also notice the satanic symbols in the background.

Nothing to discuss - you "diversity" people are a bunch of nihilistic idiots, unable to follow even the simple rules of logical debate, let alone perceive the greater implications of [your idiotic] denying and defacing the mental and even physical design of our species...

GFYS

>>Devil horns behind the Christian girl
yeah. shadow material behind the characters is a statement all its own...
Fukk that's nasty.

>Throwing money at stupid projects because the leadership is out of touch with reality.

As is nearly every other tech company these days.

>fuck google. They're a has-been on the way out.
We can only hope. Otherwise the day will come when Google and Government...

merge.

I puke a bit just thinking about it.

We deserve to die as a species
I don't see anything redeemable about us

Google c startriangle 69 a stick figure doing the splits the letter t e= you walk funny...... I dont get it....the cripple either. I think hes just there like "dont forget about me" but we already have

A nice positive image of normal kids, trying to make a better world. Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. Only an anime obsessed virgin would be rattled by this.

how is a crippled normal you swine

>We deserve to die as a species
>I don't see anything redeemable about us

Show me something better?

Or are you gorky enough to think *all* life should be wiped out because it's not [yet] perfect??

Someone r34 this.

Is everything was perfect life would be boring

Not that user but humans by nature are doomed for failure unless we manage to evolve past our inner desires for conflict.

For instance, haven't you noticed that the more relaxed, laid back, and easy a person has it the more of a piece of shit they tend to turn out on average? Adversity, competition, and the need for a challenge are something inherent in the human mind and without it people attempt to find conflict that is not there. (Which is where SJWs come from, they are people who need something to stand against, the desires to "fight the system" are overwelming. They aren't doing this because it's what is best for society, they're doing it out of personal satisfaction, and not even they realize it.).

The reason I say that we are doomed is because the closer we get to peace the more people will want to fuck it up. Because let's face it, peace fucking sucks. Who wants to spend their life with nothing to offer beyond hanging around for 80 years in perfect health? We are doomed as a species because of this and I love every god damn second of it.

>Is everything was perfect life would be boring

it would be. And perfection is impossible in any material sense. Yet people will constantly argue that humanity is worthless because of our faults. Drives me nuts sometimes...

The stupid, it burns.

they always have to add a redhead

The satanic hands in the background

le diversity face

test

That's a 'she'!?

Thought it was a guy

are you assuming there are only two genders?

zhe could be identifying as omni-transgressionistgender the 34th gender. it's a spectrum, user

Discuss

The one armed G and the two cripples where maimed in an attack by the mudslime

That's just the first milisecond of the explosion, it hasn't reached him yet and no time to react.
They all die like Gus in Breaking Bad.

Way to butcher a clasic jewfag

Looks like Pat from the old SNL

The fact that people are actually getting upset by this just kills me.

This. So much this.

I am a muslim
KEK

>gay guy
>white

The only way a white male is to be included is if he is gay.

This is part of the agenda.

Fucking kek.

You know, I tried doing this. First time I heard about. I like the art, hands down more than my entry. However, it feels a little too optimistic.

I believe the world is tough enough just worrying about yourself. Don't waste time on whatever stupid bullshit other people subscribe to.

Found my entry
cnaledu-comic.blogspot.com

This picture promotes agism. Nobody over the age of 20 in this picture. Prejudiced bastards.

Google is religion now. Shieeet.

There's no down syndrome person.
Fuck the normal wheel chair guy

/trip dubs

>mudslime posing with jew and faggot
they should draw a nazi posing with a rabbi

>> that would only serve their purpose

>Normal kids
The one next to the nigger is a old man idiot.

This. I identify as a retarded person and I'm offended

wait, being gay is the same as having a religion?

>wait, being gay is the same as having a religion?

No. But they're so opposite that to some they seem the same

>ITT racist white people
ive seen many groups of young people just like this who get along just fine but bitch about each other behind their backs. everyone does that

LOL

how is a way of life the same as a psychic illness.

this is the first thing i noticed

it's not like most people who use the internet aren't getting exposed to this degenerate propaganda

relax people, this stuff doesn't have a large effect on your culture even though millions upon millions of people are being told what to think

it just kills me

Interesting to see devil horns behind the white girl/black boy, behind the confused gender thing, and behind the gay Google shirt. Peace sign, also of satanic connotation, behind Jew and Muslim.

Has anyone noticed the devil horn symbols? in the shadows?

haha see bro

Of course the Jew is in the middle.

Gay is religion.
Google is religion.

Sure. I'm down with this.

Wtf's an e=?

>Wtf's an e=?

Supposed to be "rationalist" a.k.a. "scientist".