Going to take mdma tonight for the first time ever (only ever smoked weed before)

Going to take mdma tonight for the first time ever (only ever smoked weed before)
any advice?

Stay hydrated, maybe chew gum

thanks, only going to gum a little hopefully, will i feel the effects if i do a small amount? and can i drink alcohol with it?

You'll feel the urge to dance. Don't fight it.
Also, yeah, water. Lots of it.

don't over do drinking water though.
drinking to much water is actually a danger it self

also OP take enough, 1.5mg-2mg per kg of body weight for good time.

also try not to redose, as its basicly useless except if you want to trip as mdma is converted to mda in the body

can i drink alcohol with it? very nervous since there are a few deaths from it but i thought if i only take a small amount of it then ill be alright

When people do die, it involves mixing alcohol. Also your next week or so will be unpleasant, as you've depleted your dopamine.

Yeah, get a reagent test and make sure it isn't cut with Crystal meth. They have similar effects like jaw lock. Turn the music up, get some water, and line up someone to have sex with. Super Intese orgasms.

in my view alcohol is fine (as long as you don't over do it.)

but then again i always liked to take MDMA w/o alcohol or at max 2-3 beers on an night.

this is because (likely) you will not feel the effects of alcohol while rolling on MDMA.
this is because of the stimulating effect.

just like you can "drink" more while using cocaine or amphetamine, while actually the drunk feeling is just suppressed by the drugs
so you can really easily OD on alcohol because your not feeling it's effects

sorry not native speaker, but trying to explain as good as possible.

Its very easy to become dehydrated without alcohol, so I'd not fuck with it, once your drunk and rolling your judgement will be gone. So moderate drinking is hard.

OP here thanks everyone, im going to drink a small amount of alcohol and take a small amount of mdma, my mate has already had some of the mdma from the same gram that im going to do so i think it should be pure enough if hes fine

Hope you jump off a balcony.

be careful cuz a lot of today's MDMA is not MDMA its actually some bath salts or some other shit like that. Don't redose, drink water, gatorade and don't over exert yourself and be careful of heat. BTW be prepeared for depression for the next few days.

Fucking don't. Unless you REALLY luck out you're gonna get some dirty MSG/Meth horse shit.

I dropped ecstasy while drunk. Pretty sure you'll be fine man

Get a magnesium supplement, it'll help with the grinding teeth. Also, get some nice music that you really love. And lots of water. You might wanna have a fap and it is fucking nice. Would recommend.

There will be a period of your trip where your eyes will move rapidly and things look like a Wang Chung video. This is normal and will go away soon.

you clearly live in a shit location then
83% pure MDMA is the standard around here

>i am fine there for you should be
please don't recommend this type of shit.
atleast not to someone who is gonna do it for the first time.

Take a .15 you first time to really enjoy the roll, if it's good shit you'll only need .1

resist the urge to talk about your feelings or call people you haven't spoken to in a while

you're on drugs. you'll regret it in the morning.

you'll die

Feckin rich piana!

It's fine as long as you control yourself. Remember MDMA is a controllable drug, Also lots of water and sugars. You should try it with someone too.

Whatever it takes goddamn it!!

yeah my mate does mdma alot and doing some in a club tonight, thinking of drinking them sugar alcohol drinks instead of other drinks

Good on you. Hope you have an amazing experience.

I'd recommend using a test kit. I've heard of everything from meth to dog shit being used as a binder ( I'm assuming someone pissed user off).

thanks user

You don't need any advice, can't go wrong on mdma. Enjoy!

If you're a smoker prepare a huge amount a cigarettes.
First time coming off isn't bad, but still, if you're feeling down, sex can fix that.
Enjoy the ride, but try to be mindful about what you say, you'll become super honest, and shameless, which might bite you in the ass later.
If you won't get stupid and take too much you'll have the best time ever, but if you're starting to feel bad, try taking a shower.
Chewing gum is fine, but don't overdo it, it actually makes jawlock worse long term.
Dance, flex muscles, talk, chill.