cocaine

2cb

Mephedrone or 3mmc...

Dipt

There are plenty of vendors online

5-meo?

I JUST FACE FUCKED A METHAMPHETAMINE SLUSHIE

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO

Be careful with that one OP. Flubro has a long life. Over do it and you'll be a zombie for 24+ hours.

What's a good price? It sounds great.

Adrenochrome

Lysergic acid diethylamide

The cannabinoids.

I usually get it at 28 a gram, but I buy at least 10g at a time

>*zepam
>garish uncivilized barbirutrate fag detected.

Weed booze mdma

nice sniefing some mephedrone right know!!!
and 3-MMC is also really nice
very MDMA like

Why RCs? Hate them. Any REAL psycedelic is were it's at

Is it on the normal web or deep web?

anyone knows any good european rc vendor?

ITT degenerate scum

How can you love research products when you dont even know what the fuck they will do.....?

How was 2CB?

did you get it from a satanist?

Mist RCs are easier to get and some have properties that can't be found in other substances.

For example. Flubro is very long acting and it gives me the opportunity to do want I need and not have to rush.

Normal web

There plenty of info out there

Enjoy spending the rest of your life in a psych ward, bath salts fag.

life

tianeptine

I mean hey, to each their own

HI general Hux

thats the only way to get pure shit.

Sitting on 30g shrooms.
Everytime i take a dose around 1g dry, i find myself in a state where i cannot think nor concentrate on anything, stopping me to be able to enjoy the rest of the effects. Any tips? Pic related.

I lik weeds
420 fgt

Take more honestly. The real experience doesn't start until AT LEAST an eighth.. (3.5 Grams) or more

I want to try microdosing acid but I only have Altoids. Can i dissolve the Altoids in water and then microdose like that?

>Hurr Durr so funny and original

DMT
4-aco-dmt
Psilocybin
And mescaline

If you know the dosage on each altoid I don't see why not. I mean i guess even if you don't itd still work probably

MXE

Spray paint

Kys

Not him but 2cb is great. It's usually taken with other psyches because alone it's a bit mild, but otherwise pretty awesome. Apparently it's also one of the most painful drugs to snort. 2cd hurts more in my opinion though

I did take a high dose, but it was the same. Extreme visuals, tripping balls, but unable to control my thoughts. Unable to talk, unable to do something funny, just sitting there and watch at the visuals. I wonder how others manage to use shrooms on parties or festivals.

You first fag lover

opiates

h, methadone, oxy+hydromorphone

Im not falling for this meme again.
>*spoiler* you get schizophrenia for a few days and then piss yourself in a preschool

Any good rcs that give opiate like effects?

They don't. Then yeah you're doing it right. Shrooms are meant to be a journey. Watch and listen to what goes on. I think people who do use them as like 'party time drugs' are fucking stupid and it's a waste of a trip and your money

I'm already dead, your turn shitlord.

>This guy's an expert
>Deploying shit posting beams

I accidentally ate 3/4 of an oz on my 18th birthday. Twas truely a transition into manhood worthy of gods. Had a great time but i dont think ill ever push it that far again kek.

You could, but crushing them would be better. imo

My fear is that it won't work and that I will be wasting it
So I should crush them, and let the powder dissolve in water?

Thanks user

For sure. I still have yet to take a journey like that. Recently did DMT and that was truly mesmerizing

Anyone who tried flubromazepam and other benzos can give me a little comparision?

Valium is my favourite
clonazepam kinda does the trick (more accessible) but i dont like the feeling the next day when you take over 2-3mgs
Xanax on the streets is pure garbage, you barely feel a high and then you take 6-10mg to actually get a buzz but thats when you black out...

Aside from booze and tobacco, I have only ever tried weed/dab. I'm a big fan though. If you ever need a connect, go to the nearest restaurant with young people working, and ask a waiter. They can probably help you out if you don't come off like a weirdo.

>Facebook Meme
Wew lad.

>But I can't live without seeing Becky's dumb cunt on muh timeline

Underage, get b&

Mirtazapine

hey OP what do you think about synthetic cannibanoids since you're a RC madman.

If you don't smoke your RC someone might think you actually caring about your well being, and you wouldn't want that

That shit will fuck you up. Seriously scary and I used to be a junkie

Anyone knows a canadian RC website?

smokes weed once

>That shit will fuck you up. Seriously scary and I used to be a junkie

weew i think you stepped out of line buddy

Nootropic fag here
Aniracetam 750 mg at 2 pills a day keeps me motivated, calm and generally agreeable with the world. I usually only take it occasionally during stressful weeks when I would normally otherwise be ready to call it quits and nap on the couch.
It supplements great with 250 mg citicoline to keep me extra focused during exams and avoid the mentalfog/headaches that might occur with ani.

I stack both with coffee (which I'm made of), and that gets me going whenever I'm feeling sluggish for more than two days at a time.

That's about it, bc weed has the opposite effect on me from most people, and fuck "real" drugs--I won't risk it. I do drink though.

Yeah whatever bro. Don't bitch on the internet when you blackout for a week on flubro and wake up on the psych ward

Bananadine is really great

I just bought 5gs of 3meoPCP

20mg is a heavy dose. I'll never run out!

fuck off

aniracetam always makes me spacey as fuck
preferred modafinil and adrafinil

Not as much out of line as Christer Pettersson.

How do you feel about the legality of RC's, obviously RCs are alot more dangerous than their natural/kindanatural counterparts yet the we have a system that insist on punishing the lesser evil but isn't strong enough to crack down on RCs, pushing people to take substances with unclear dosages and side effects if they wanna be more than >drunk

LSD DMT, Weed, Cocaine, Ketamine, Mushrooms, alcohol, Xanax, Valium, Ambien. Those are my favorites and in that order They work well together!

>Be 2012
>Buy 200 grams of xlr-11
>Buy tons of tea leaf
>Spray leaves with acetone/chemical mix let evap
>Before I know I'm making $200 off an oz of spice
>Make tons of money
>Friends getting sick, convulsions etc
>Keep selling it
>Friends turning into zombies at this point, they really fuckin need it, when I couldn't sell they'd become irate
>Come home one day door kicked in, they found my hidden stash
>Cut everyone off
>Smoke the rest of the chem to my head about a 100 grams in a few months
>Become one of them
>It took me 6 months before I felt normal again, I couldn't even get high from normal weed I was so burned out
>Horrible dope like withdrawal for weeks after I finally run-out
>Never again

can anyone explain why Christer Petterson a dokie meme, i'm a swede and that's as offensive to me as 9/11 is to americlaps

How is flub different from etiz?

>modafinil
Yeah, with how tired I usually get even with sleep there's no reason I shouldn't have tried modafinil by now. Especially since I don't think it's habit-forming.

But I've heard varied things about it and other "wakefulness agents." Typically from people who were old enough to use it for workdays in the 90s. What's your experience?

used to love MDMA, but took so much over the years im completely immune to it now. Even with a 1 year long break, popping 2 pills does nothing.

I fell in love with Ketamine, but took so much it no longer works at all.

Switched to coke until i got a fissure in my nose. Not a complete hole, but a chunk of flesh fell out. Stopped doing coke for a while and it healed up complete. Only do coke once in a while when i want to go on a masturbation binge over a weekend.

I have had fun with 2cb and shrooms, but they were not my favorite.

After all the drugs, i have random heart palpitations occasionally, but i will say out of all MDMA and Ket were my favorites.

2cb mild? shit, i dunno. That was was pretty fucking strong to me. Second only LSD. 2ci was more mild than 2cb, but still a fucking trip.

thx for giving me a quick flashback to the spice times, nothing beats waking up feeling sick because you don't have any AB-Fubinaca in you body then smoking some to later casually puke your intestines out :^)

are you by any chance swedish? thats the only place i heard of people smoking SPICE

Longer onset. Longer acting. 12mg and you sit on the couch staring off into space for 12 hours.

never tried flubromazepam but have tried clonazolam and all the main 4 script benzos (Ativan, Valium, Klonapin, and Xanax). I like the script ones the best. But my tolerance is crazy high. clonazolam made me black out way easier and I kept dosing on it.

My favorite is K-pins. Best in the business. 4 mg is a good buzz, 8-10 is usually where I settle over the course of 8-12 hours.

It started to take off in the US a few years ago but got a bad rep very fast. You don't see it to often here anymore. I flushed about 3/4 of an ounce when I quit. I hated the way it made me feel.

Oh. Well that's not really my goal. I use eitz now and two tiny drops from an eyedropper keep me calm enough through the day to get my work done without anxiety.

Used to be a big fan of hydrocodone, not even oxycodone that much, but hydrocodone. It was definitely my opioid of choice even tho I'd tried all of them (pharmaceutical and illicit) multiple times, barring oxymorphone (opanas).

Eventually couldnt get my hydro but wasn't addicted physically or mentally. Tried kratom around this time and saw it as a suitable replacement. Eventually used kratom everyday, switching up strains and colors. Now every time I've try to use hydrocodone, it barely works. Same goes for Codiene/promethezine and oxycodone. Haven't tried others since discovering kratom.

I still love kratom as something you can take daily that'll give you milder opioid effects, I just hate that it ran my tolerance up so much. Although I've read that kratom also contains opiate antagonists as well as agonists so that could be it, idk.

Anyway, drug of choice is kratom preferably with a mix of weed.

dont they smoke SPICE in Florida?

i know it started to lose popularity in the states after it was linked to a large number of heart attacks. I have a close friend that actually died of heart attack at 34. SPICE was the only thing he smoked.

If anyone has better suggestions I'd love to hear. Dr prescribed Xanax once but etiz is easier to get obviously and I don't get as drowsy with it. Bear in mind this is for legit anxiety relief and concentration, not to zombie out.

It's banned now and I don't think anyone really liked it enough to try to bring in illegally. They just moved on to the next thing.

Benzos are about as overrated as anything, at least imo. Can't speak for any of the research chemicals as I haven't tried them but the only benzo that has any recreational potential is Valium. That can kind of make you feel good while sedating you and killing anxiety. Klonopin, xanax are useful for stim comedowns and potentiating your booze, helping you sleep and easing anxiety. These aren't good for much else imo, they dont make me feel good just numb and sedated and stupid.

Ativan can do the above to a way lesser degree and is almost worthless for even its medical purpose in dosages under 2 mg. I don't have a benzo tolerance either.

>>These aren't good for much else imo, they dont make me feel good just numb and sedated and stupid.

Those can be very useful effects ; )

Also, GBL.

Palytoxin.

Spice was available in many European countries