twitter.com/AnonBabble

very old news

There's already a thread

how much Ben kills himself

I mean they've had time to deny it and they haven't

>accused of anti-semitism
>in the music industry
rip in piece

not it isn't you retard. they stopped selling their album but they just now dropped them.

They're not going to review it at all probably

Bruce wouldn't; Liv might though.

I have a $100 Target gift card. I'll bet it.

Macklemore's still alive

still no confirmation. It's a witch hunt.

I wonder what they are doing right now. Crying?

hardly

if it wasn't true. if it was completely made up or even exaggerated. any of the surely dozens of people they have working with and advising them would've told them to flatly and strongly deny it as soon as possible.

why didn't they? why haven't they? why have they waited for all of their business contacts (tour mates, labels) to issue public statements first disowning them?

I'm the last person to defend a twitter rape accusation for no reason but their response is baffling if they're innocent.

Screencapped user, I'll find something to bet

oh

>their response is baffling if they're innocent.
What do you expect from a duo of literal faggots?

Yep, they're no longer signed. They're done for. They were gearing up to be really big and they goofed everything.

(You)

When was the last time Macklemore was relevant

thats because rape is incredibly common. and asshats like you who think anybody would make that shit are awful and perpetuate a system that allow abusers to get away with it or praised while the abused is called a liar, deserving, or exagerating...

are a faggot to I see!

my drug dealer was a doctor

oh idk those huge singles and videos from his last album and his last album as a whole

my music teacher was a Sup Forumstant

How can they be faggots if they raped women?

bisexuals are faggots

ummm

remember, they are faggots if they deserve to be burned alive on faggots

>to
slaying it

too many people who would have too much to lose if they were lying confirmed that its true

literally what does this response mean learn to read idiot

>You are a faggot
>to I
>see?
there's a pause

allegations =/= evidence

source on this?

>An anonymous woman has given an interview to Jezebel describing an alleged sexual assault by Ben Hopkins of PWR BTTM, adding to allegations of predatory behavior that have been circulating over the past two days. The woman, who Jezebel has given the pseudonym of “Jen,” claims that Hopkins “made sexually aggressive advances and started having sex with her without permission while also refusing to wear protection,” according to Jezebel. “Later, while she was asleep, Jen said she woke up to Hopkins trying to have sex with her again.” She also claimed that Hopkins assaulted her a second time a month after the first incident.

do you believe?

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

Not really. Sadie is a lying and manipulative bitch and the other people were from small indie acts that would not have anything to lose. There is nothing to lose by lying about sexual assault these days. There is only something to gain really. It's fucking sick.

No. She didn't know it was rape until her friends told her it was.

MORE LIKE PWR BTFO AMIRITE

youtube.com/watch?v=7UIIiYunMQk

Also Sadie can fall back on the argument that she really was raped since she changed the definition of rape to mean that he was being pushy

you couldn't read that? it was basic english fuckwit

I go to a lib arts college and practically all the girls here literally say they were raped. It usually go that they say they didn't know it was rape at the time but now they know.

Fucking hell no it's not then. You just had sex and regret it.

How the fuck did anyone even buy into this manufactured shit band?

you idiot do you even now how hard it is for these brave women to come forward with the truth in spite of the overwhelming institutional oppression they face in all aspects of life and from everyone they know

The words were English but their flow holds no relevance to the user you were responding to.

Exactly. What the fuck did she expect going to a guys house late at night? That's what you do when you are going to have sex with someone. You go to their house late at night.

All this oppression you speak of literally does not exist.

Also, I said this in the previous threads but I personally know Sadie so don't act like you know what you are talking about.

>institutional oppression
wew lad

His last album had 0 huge singles. You're thinking of the album before.

That's how irrelevant he is, you didn't even realize he had put out a more recent album.

You are forgetting about Downtown

Are you being serious or are you playing a character to get some (You)s?

I honestly cannot tell.

you answered your own question: it's manufactured.

their response is fucking bizarre. bands and their management are terrible at writing responses to allegations. they are always extremely incriminating and poorly written. this type of stuff would be torn apart in a courtroom

this is why PR people exist. if ben and liv truly wrote this then they are fucking deranged. it basically reads "if ben has raped you then we (liv and friends?) would love to hear about it with ben reading over our shoulders"

if they are that divorced from reality then any accusation against them becomes more likely. what a fucking bonkers response o i am definitely laffing

nah dude. I actually like his new album more cause it's less basic bitch id politics and more fun.

do yourself a favor and watch this

Regardless of that statement, there are things they could have denied by now. Particularly with this . And yet they haven't. This screams of guilt.

>what a fucking bonkers response
kinda bonkers, eh?

got 'em

nice trips but this makes no sense

"faggot" is an exclusive term

rapist confirmed

Still, Sup Forums does not usually fall for manufactured pop trash. So why would they fall for this manufactured lgbt trash?

I still don't understand what this had to do with that allegation. It would be like saying someone raped you and then making a FB post accusing them and including and image of them wearing a KKK outfit. It's not a good image but it's still irrelevant.

I've literally never seen a thread about these faggots on Sup Forums and had never even heard of them before this incident.

Jesus, I forgot he did that.

What was the point of including this photo with the accusation though? I think he's guilty as sin, but this just makes the accusation seem kinda petty and vindictive

bad goys indeed

>petty and vindictive
that's the default mode for these people

>it was basic english fuckwit

>thats because rape is incredibly common. and asshats like you who think anybody would make that shit are awful and perpetuate a system that allow abusers to get away with it or praised while the abused is called a liar, deserving, or exagerating...

same with the indie scene now. head over to r/indieheads. they are giddy with this drama. it's sickening.

raping each other

what did he mean by this?

>tfw Pageant is actually good
wtf

Does that mean they're not signed anywhere anymore?

yes, but regardless absolute silence does seem to = guilt.

I want it

it really isn't

>She also claimed that Hopkins assaulted her a second time a month after the first incident.

???

Kind of bizarre to watch the fallout in real-time.

I think they really did themselves in with their shitty and vague response. I get that they were trying to be pragmatic but they should have just outright denied it if he actually didn't do anything wrong.

>drawing a swastika to be edgy makes you an anti-semite

You weren't kidding.

Did Sup Forums? I only ever saw one thread about them before the controversy. They're more of a Stereogum band.

so was Sup Forums. did you not see the threads yesterday?

if i steal 100 dollars from you, but you only find out after a month, does it not count?

Yes

>good riddance

clear shitposting. it's not the same thing. That wasn't the whole thread either.

there were like 10 different threads and plenty of people were happy about their downfall

Like I said, it was a cross between shitposting as usual and also this . Sup Forums doesn't even care about this band so of course they don't care about their downfall.

>If you were raped by Ben or have any inquires about our sexual abuse scandal, please contact us on our new rape victim survivors hotline. We love to hear your feedback!

every time I hear about something like this I get on Sup Forums

other than that it's fucking boring

He sort of looks Jewish too.

At least they were honest about it. And yeah there was probably a lot of shitposters too. A lot of Sup Forums, including me, had never heard of these people before yesterday.

>IF YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THE RAPIST YOU'D LIKE TO ACCUSE, PRESS 1

the same dumb cunt's who turned on them because another company told them thats what they should do.

he had posted it a year ago apologizing if anyone had been offended it by it.

Their music is shit anyway. Who cares.

It was mediocre.