Gavin McInnes

Does Sup Forums like him? I see him brought up here quite often,

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JeEk4HZGqLo
youtu.be/kWxfn0grqkY
youtube.com/watch?v=x6Fzy8aK4EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do t know who that is, what movies are he in?

No Sup Forums hates him, stop bringing him up here.

He's the original hipster, but he's amusing and he tends to destroy stupid feminazis in debates. So my opinion of him is entirely neutral.

he seems so far up his own ass that he could tongue kiss himself.

I agree with the stuff he says usually, but there must be ways to articulate those ideas in a less obnoxious manner.

pretty good for a canuck

inb4 double cheek spread

i don't know who the fuck he is because i'm not some dumb fucking redditor mate

I like that movie he was in but I never want to watch him on tv or be in a room with him

he is hilarious, his segments on The Rebel are on point

Funny guy, but don't trust every statistic he throws out.

he's a cuck

>his arguments with coppercab

They were funny but damn did Gavin fall for the bait. Also wasn't expecting to see his clean asshole

He's cool, but not nearly right-wing enough.

He tries to incite the left with extreme opinions and ends up polarizing them.
He explains things like gender distribution in the work force like they "ought" to all be at home, rather than using a woman being at home as description for the trends.

wut

nobody fell for any bait, it was acted on both sides

mad redditor

you're a cuck too

Huh. I just thought Gavin fell for it and kept bringing the ginger on the show.

nah

it's just two ridiculous personalities acting out a skit

C U C K
U
C
K

the only thing i know about this guy is people always post a naked picture of him on Sup Forums and his dick looks like the most gross carrot ive ever seen

entry level red pill

he's done some good stuff with feminists but he bitches out hard when it comes to things like the jews, HBD, ethnonationalism (this is probably because he is a racemixer himself), etc.

he's a decent starting point though so there's no real reason to hate him

I hate SJWs and feminists, so I REALLY hate him.

He's JUST as bad as them but doesn't see it. Just like the GGers.

Ghostbusters looked awful, is awful, and deserves to be shit on for being lazy feminist tripe.

But did anybody see this cringelords video explaining why the movie will be bad?

"Women don't stand like that. Why are they standing like they are tough? That's not how women stand."

ITS A PROMOTIONAL SHOT YOU FUCKING LOSER, REAL MEN DONT STAND LIKE THAT EITHER, THEY ARE STRIKING A POSE

It sucks when you're trying to shit on SJWs and feminazis for calling all men mysognist, then a GENUINE mysognist starts trying to argue with them and call them feminazis. This retard Gavin McInnes makes it harder to argue against them, because we have hipster douche men on our side. I genuinely feel sorry for his wife.

All I can do is lean back and wonder how did we reach this point. A world were people's political opinions are shaped primarily by obnoxious YouTube personalities and kids' primal hobby is watching someone else play video games.

Nah I watched the show, including the bits before and after. He even explains that it's just for fun.

Proud of your boy
Uhuru

He's pretty good. I like his show, Ant, and East Side Dave.

>it's a Jim goad episode

If your popularity and viewerbase is based on your political stances you're probably shit at whatever media you're trying to put out. This guy, Alex Jones, Turks, that greasy youtube faggot thats getting his own show, Nancy Grace... etc.

It doesn't matter what your opinions are but if all you do is complain about the other side you're boring and uninteresting.

See also: Sup Forums shitposters

The only good scene is with the guest that starts crying about the six million.

Jim Goad is fucking great. I'd love for him to get his own show

>that greasy youtube faggot thats getting his own show
Rubin?

Rubin is a top notch normiecore interviewer desu.

His politics are actually libertarian. He just doesn't know it

No that fedora with the gross mustache that supposedly posts here, his show is supposed to be on adult swim

Smart guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JeEk4HZGqLo [Open]

youtu.be/kWxfn0grqkY [Open]

Sam Hyde

Here on Sup Forums? Or on fucking Sup Forums?

>Implying there's a difference

WTF guys he PREDICTED that Ghostbusters will suck
youtube.com/watch?v=x6Fzy8aK4EY

Yea him. Apparently googling "Gross mustache youtube adult swim" wasn't enough

>le have kids and do woodwork in your spare time or you're a failure man

he dint eben got skol

>Spreads his ass cheeks and shows his anus on stream
>Pulled down his pants and showed the buttplug that was in his anus.
>Is considered a very important Alt-Right person.

I like him.

Wish he'd go back to shitting on numales instead of bitching about feminists though. There's was a brief period last year where he was genuinely the most interesting thing in the media

>Famous for a youtube video showing "methods" of public urination
>Spends all of his time jerking off to how great he is and how everyone else is the problem with society

Welcome to the alt-right. A bunch of losers projecting their failures onto everyone else

I know you're baiting but you're unironically correct. Which is why some fag here is going to pop up in a second and reflexively say 'cuck'

4 u

This, guy should stick to comedy hes at least mediocre at it. You can get the same political commentary from any washed up alcoholic ex-punk rocker.