Sup Forums are any horror movies actually scary. The jumpscare CGI ghost shit is weak...

Sup Forums are any horror movies actually scary. The jumpscare CGI ghost shit is weak. Wheres the fucked up disturbing shit

Also, dumping set

nice, more?

im being FORCED to take nudes and send them to you im so sad please stop raping me :(((((

That's all I've ever seen from this set. Hoping there is more tho

What's the story with the pic? Is there video of this or just the pics you have posted?

Probably staged.
Her boyfriend probably has a kink for forced shit, so they're probably rping.

In case you were asking for real and not just using this thread as an excuse to post a fake photo set of a delusional 6 with ugly tits

Horror movies imo are subjective as to if it's scary to each person. Depends what scares you in horror movies. Slasher? Paranormal? Torture? Home Invasion? Found Footage?

Thats the whole set

nobody seems to be answering the question kek, weird

Alright OP, horror patrician here. I'd recommend:

>Ringu (the original, not the americanized), it's fucking creepy
>Ju-On (probably the most surreal and fucking creepy thing I've watched)
>The Grudge 1/2/3 (Americanized versions of Ju-On. Less creepy but still really fucking scary

and if you like those, try Sadako vs Kayako, it's basically the monsters from Ju-On and Ringu in the same movie. Highly underrated.

no shit sherlock.

Paranormal shit is always weak. Torture, slasher and found footage imo are the best horror subgenres

Can we get a thread for "I don't want to do it" nudes

found footage is weird because it either sucks terribly or is amazing. It's never just 'okay'. I really liked the new Blair Witch, what did you think of it user?

The Eye (2002, not the 2008 remake)
You'll love it, if you enjoyed the ones you have listed..

the original HK is good, love the classroom scene

This shit isn't scary

Blair Witch was okay kind of an oversold movie though.

The Descent, The Ring, Rings (the short movie to serve as a prologue to the Ring 2, not the 2017 piece of shit), and some others

I remember the trailer for the remake, though I actually didn't know it was based off another movie. I'll look into it. Thank you, user!

It Follows

og Exorcist and og Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Inside
Blood Creek
Train To Busan
Green Room

Wtf is wrong with you?

Could be blackmail. That would be pretty shitty.

Personally I'd probably rather just let them release the dirt they got on me than give them more blackmail material.

Probably just roleplay, though.

No. It follows was so fucking awful. Slow movie with a build up to a climax that never comes and a concept only really worth making a short out of

Let Me In is pretty damn good. And it has Chloe Moretz.

he's making fun of that dumb bitch taking all the selfies

the ring was only okay in comparison to the originals. Did you ever see those?

I really enjoyed it tbh, but mostly because I was so hyped for it. I think the only horror movie i saw that I didn't enjoy was the forest, it was fucking terribe.

Or watch the original Let The Right One In

I have to respectfully disagree with your retarded shit taste then if that's what you thought of it

V/H/S
V/H/S 2
You're Next
Rec
Insidious
Insidious 2
Sinister

I'm not a fuckin jap but I did read the first book

Sinister is the shit.

V/H/S has a few good segments, the best of which is Amateur Night.

V/H/S 2 was hilariously bad.

Oh hey, good taste, I read the first book too. I would recommend the jap movies though, they're very well done and stay true to the source material.

Where every horror movie in the last 15 years is just shitty jump scares or massive amounts of gore I really liked the atmosphere that movie made with it's music and cinematography and thought the premise for the monster was really cool. It's not perfect but definitely far from being awful

Not that big of a fan of those kinds of horror movies.

I can get why it's scary for some, though. It has a much more plausible premise than anything supernatural, and there's lots of visceral violence. So overall it's more "relatable", in a sense, because you're seeing stuff you know would be horrible and that it could actually potentially happen to you.

I think the stuff that gets more is more nightmarish, though. Where logic and reason are turned upside-down. Sort of based on fear of the unknown and unexplainable, as opposed to known dangers and horrors. There's not that many movies which capitalize in that kind of horror, though, and the ones that do aren't really strictly "horror". There's also lots of movies which sort of go in that direction but ruin it by explaining too much.

In terms of basic ghost stuff, that doesn't tend to scare me very much because it's too common and I don't believe in ghosts so there's no sense of plausibility for me, either. The stuff I find scary doesn't have any plausibility as well, but it hits hard on so many other levels that it doesn't really matter.

I remember the first time i watched sinister. Like it's budget was the best, but man, they worked wonders with what they had. The last home movie fucked me up for like hot minute.

Yeah let the right one in was a pretty damn enjoyable movie. Better than the American remake as well. Worth putting up with the subtitles

V/H/S is better than the sequel, but part 2 has the best segment of them all...Safe Haven.

this is a really fucking good thread.

If you're into disturbing shit 'A Serbian Film' might be to your liking.

Serbian film!!!!

Or irreversible

bump

Serbian film started off well but by the end just felt like shock value for the sake of shock value. Still a decent film though

Just search New French Extremity. If you haven't seen any of the ones listed, watch them. They got your gore and disturbing.

Eraserhead. Watch alone in the dark. shit's fucking freaky.

The Grifter

Gore Verbinski's remake is better than Ringu though

True. The after credits scene was surprising tho

nice meme

no it isn't kek

Laid To Rest
Laid To Rest 2

Megan is Missing is a fun watch. Bitches deserve everything that happens to them.

The only thing scary about that movie is the acting. That movie is shit.

The Poughkeepsie Tapes(if you can find it) is all you need.

that movie fucking sucked so hard

that movie is less scary and more..surreal. You just don't know how the fuck to feel. David Lynch, man.

Genuinely among the worst movies I've ever seen.

I liked the tits
R u mad she doesn't have a dick faggot?

Yeah I enjoyed Laid To Rest.

Took the advice of user before and watched this..one of the worst movies ever.

Can't think of the name but the one with the teacher raping a girl and not getting caught was better.

That makes it more scary to me than most horror movies. Usually I see the stuff the movie is doing from a mile away. I actually like horror movies, but they're more comforting than scary for me. It's just entertainment.

Eraserhead just genuinely disturbs me, in a way that no typical film has. Though I've watched it so many times, both alone and with friends (and whenever I'm with friends we tend to poke fun at the movies we're watching, like a bunch of wannabe MST3K guys), that it's no longer such a harrowing experience anymore. I've yet to find something to match my first viewing of Eraserhead, though.

yeah, my father showed it to me one day. he said his room mate showed it to him in uni when they were shitfaced drunk. I still remember that fucking scene with the alien baby thing basically exploding, was fucking weird.

also
>MST3K
good taste.

Meh, there is better more recent stuff if all you want is a mind fuck.

Exorcist 3 was a good mind horror one as well. Seen the original when I was like 4 or something. Changed my life at that age

True horror isnt about the gore, murder, blood, or even the jump scares. Its not even about being scared really. Its about that sense of dread, that feeling that nothing can ever be the same again. How once you cross a certain line, you cant ever go back. Thats the good shit.

isn't that picture real though?