Let's have another thread for this masterpiece. I'm on my 13th listen. God it's so beautiful

Let's have another thread for this masterpiece. I'm on my 13th listen. God it's so beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!IToBEBxI!czZssWWUx1FC9wvJgk8bAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On my 4th I think. I dont want to overdo the listens because I dont want to ruin the album. On the same note this thing is so damn dense I feel like Ill just keep on picking up on new rhythms and melodys on each listen.

Right now I'm feeling

HB > CU > FF > SG

I don't think it can beat the emotions of HB but hot damn is it close

One user said back in another thread that Crack-Up kinda makes Helplessness Blues sound like Mumford and Sons and, after a few good careful listens, I can't agree more. It really makes HB seem very vapid and slipshod.

I was never a big fan of theirs, but this album won me over. AOTY so far.

Anyone have a Mega link?

yeah it's layered as fuck.

solid 8/10

mega.nz/#F!IToBEBxI!czZssWWUx1FC9wvJgk8bAA

it was in the archive, should be 320

Thanks user

I Am All That I Need is one of the best songs I've ever heard.

jesus this really does put the other two albums to fucking bed

I can still appreciate helplessless blues but self titled is borderline unlistenable compared to crack-up.

Excited for whatever Robin is up to next, hopefully it doesn't take six years though.

Anyone seeing them at merriweather post pavilion coming up? Before I heard the leak i barely thought about the new music but the contrast between how great crack up is and everything else he's done will be interesting to listen to live.

I hate how people keep saying this. That would be like saying Scott Walker's early work is "unlistenable" and, as someone said in a previous thread, "juvenile" simply because Tilt and The Drift are more dense and conceptual.

My niga, yeees.
Also, the opening

ITT: nu-males

>I can still appreciate helplessless blues but self titled is borderline unlistenable compared to crack-up.
I don't understand this sentiment. Crack-Up being excellent doesn't make those other albums less excellent. Music isn't a competition

here's your (You)

bumpo

Waiting for the officially release but Third of May and Fool's Errand are beautiful. Bless you Robin.

Favorite track?
>End of Another Ocean

Naiads Cassadies by far

good sounds weak album

This so much

FF>CU=HB>SG>FFEP

I know you all love Helplessness Blues more but I think the first one just has so much more fucking iconic moments, and also it has a lot of sentimental value for me.

You're absolutely right, but it kind of raises your standards or expectations a bit. My music player organizes the albums in alphabetical order, so after CU finishes it plays their first album, and hearing "reeeed squirrel in the morning" after finishing Crack-Up does make it feel very rudimentary in comparison.

Well, Crack-Up is new and fresh. Give it 50 listens and 5 years and you'll feel differently I'm sure.

Understandable. I like all the FF albums equally and fot different reasons (excluding FFEP). I couldn't rank them

I'm in this boat. They're all equally fantastic to me. I just adore this band and hope the next album isn't 6 years away.

>I WAS HIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
>I WAS UNAWARE
Kept Woman is fucking GORGEOUS