User, why are you staring like that? Get the lube, my black boyfriend will be here soon

>user, why are you staring like that? Get the lube, my black boyfriend will be here soon

>It's ok you can watch

wat do?

why does anything even exist

So the bitch isn't even my girlfriend or anything?

What's the lube for, I get to bang her first or something?

I'd fucking watch, what are you some sort of pussy faggot?

just put lotion on me already, before my boyfriend comes

wzup nigga

glad u lotioned up my babe, i brought another girl with me, she named melanie. I'm gonna fuck em both, just you watch

>be me
>be OP
>say "of course baby"
>ignore her comments on my "adorable" remark
>pretend to slap her ass behind her back, almost got caught
>walk away grinning
>hee hee, got her
>get the lube
>come back and chat her up
>"so, do you watch anime?"
>no response, boyfriend walks in
>go to shake his hand, he pushes me over and starts fucking her
>try to walk out
>"user, don't leave"
>"w-what was that, dear?"
>"we need the lube"
>"oh, I- oh"
>"here you go, h-have fun"
>no answer
>she doesn't take it
>boyfriend slaps me and takes lube
>waddle out shitting myself
>hear her screaming
>"heh, I guess it's all ogre now"

>Just fuck my ass user, fuck me hard

the only appropriate response. kek

Wtf do you think....

I think you want my ass

/thread

>actually come back after hearing "fuck my ass"
>"sure thing!"
>both of them actually stop to look at me
>"oh, y-you meant him, I'm s-sorry"
>waddle out, limp one inch dick soaking my pants

so lemme get this straight

some insanely hot bitch I don't even know is asking me to lotion her up and then watch her get fucked

you guys are a bunch of faggots if you're like, lol no gross cucky business

who is this

maximum keks

It's me

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

you think you can match me in a BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPP DUEL!?

attempt of killing in 1st degree!!!

holy lols

Shit would sound like a thunderstorm

On a side note, how would she be able to wipe??

that is NOT Sarah Hyland

Verified pic or bs

>"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy.
>"We both need out breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say.
>James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?"

>Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy.

>You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal.
>Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day.

>Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips.
>Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

Take a seat and watch

call op a faggot

right, it's Sarah Snyder.

Who is she? Any1 knows?

>what are you staring at?

these threads belong to Sup Forums

This is not the same girl.

No fun allowed there

the janitard is full blown sjw

Fuck her and her boyfriends ass

Im fapping so hard to this. Any more?

That lawn is amazing.

>user, you know
>i'm not wearing any panties

smash the blond while she is suffocating on that horse ass

woaw.. a bubble wrap lodestone

>filename
>I have myself a black lotus kek ;)))))

here you go

You KNOW he got that black dick in her tight young ass.

I'll lotion her up, but I walk once the nigger shows up.

but user, you're the nigger

look in a mirror

how come nobody told you?!

Call the cops, duh.
"Hello officer, I'd like to report a black man wandering around peoples houses in my neighborhood. He keeps trying to open all the doors and windows. I think he's holding a pistol."

If he shows up before them I'll kill him and tell the officers I was afraid for my life.

Then laugh at the bitch and find myself a woman who's not a loose aids ridden skank.

help me user, this black man will pleasure me like you never could! help me pay my rent!

bump

African men fuck European women so much all the time that their dick's home is practically inside of white vaginas.

sauce

>African men fuck European women so much all the time that their dick's home is practically inside of white vaginas.

I wonder who could be behind this post

>Black
>Jaden Smith

Pick one.