So Sup Forums, these two were spotted in oklahoma, 700 miles west of tennesse, only 2 days after the kidnapping...

So Sup Forums, these two were spotted in oklahoma, 700 miles west of tennesse, only 2 days after the kidnapping. The pictures were taken on he 15th at a walmart. Discuss? Whats gone' happen? Why is he doin it? Why is she doin it? Are they getting a long? Where are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox17.com/news/local/amber-alert-tennessee-teen-elizabeth-thomas-abductor-tad-cummins-spotted-in-okalahoma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She probably went with him voluntarily. Since she's a minor they call it a kidnapping.

why would she be in to this old nigga. doesnt make sense.

checked

She totally went voluntarily. Changed her facebook status to 'married' right before leaving.

I'm sure she's sucking his old balls as we type.

lol wats this dudes game plan? hes gonna get caught eventually.

when it all goes to shit, she will hardly face any consequences. it will all have been an adventure for her, but this dude is gonna get destroyed in prison.

none of them have plans, that's why they always get caught. Kilck Klack Kalac, Don't Messe with the Hesse, now this guy.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

fox17.com/news/local/amber-alert-tennessee-teen-elizabeth-thomas-abductor-tad-cummins-spotted-in-okalahoma

So some 15 yr old girl ran off with her teacher?

Why is this important at all?

Bump

>>NIIICCEEEEE

awww its like a redneck lolita

I wonder if her pussy is a tight as the 8X10 he's going to be spending the next 20 years in.

The guy's a complete dumbass. No good ending for him.. Nothing will happen to the girl, even if she was more than willing.

Unless you're a man-child, what the fuck would you have in common with a teenage girl?