Rate my cock

Rate my cock

6/10

Thank. Why a 6? How to improve?

Head looks a bit weird. Shaft is ok. Maintain your pubes or don't have them at all. Grow a bit more and then keep it at that.

While thats hot as fuck and bumping my thread i cant help but realise it wasnt relevant.

May have been the angle for the head. Is there still a problem?

>I forgot to say
wouldsuck/10

Head is way too red and the pubes look like eggs dropped in dirt.

oh yeah that's definitely suckable

Thank mate. I would appreciate more gifs if you have them. These seem really high quality.

just getting peeps into a suckin mood

That's because I'm uncut and have good blood circulation pal. Eggs dropped in dirt? Kek

Do you have source on this one?

This too

i don't have any sauce :x

I'd go soft if that dumb bitch pitched a loogy at my dick like that. She could gtfo.

Alright, mate. Keep posting anyway these are good.

Rate me faggots

You may not like it here bit if it happened in real life your love it. It feels good when a girl rubs her saliva into your cock.

OP here. I'll rate for a rate.

these threads are making me want to suck my first cock

Well you'll know for sure if you like men if you enjoy it. Not that it matters of course.

R8 4 R8 M8

8/10 nice foreskin, trim up pubes though

Very nice skin and head (both shape and colour). Am only a bit concerned about that redness near your frenulum. Seems like decent sized too. 7/10

7/10 good cock, well groomed, very red/shiny head... Would still lick

I love the colour of your cock head. Skin looks nice as well. Wish the veins were more prominent and head sliiiiightly bigger. Besides that decent size and ok girth. 7/10

Rate my cock?

Thank you very much, mate. Coincidentally the number out of 10 you gave me correlates with the size of my cock in inches.

Sadly the penis head lacks that shine and generally has a rather rough texture. I know it's because of circumcision, but still, that's a shame, because all in all you have an ok dick. Sudden change of skin colour above the scar ring isn't that appealing. I'm afraid only 5/10.

> 4kb
> Whoops.jpg
Seems legit

In that case you should feel proud, because many guys have more modest cocks than yours.

Thanks but it's difficult to illustrate without a ruler due to me having hands like shovels.

Is that a different cock or the same I just rated?

Can I choke on your cock?

Same

7" ?

Yes, I can imagine it's hard to show your full size without any object used as reference.

In that case that was a miles better pic, user! Head looks even more appealing - has this lovely gloss and its size seems more proportionate to the shaft. Very lickable.
I feel I need to apologize for my earlier rating. Your cock is definitely somewhere around 7.5-8/10

Yea 7 - 7.2

You beat me by 0.2" you bastard, kek.

I'm sorry, user, but your cock doesn't look too appetizing. First of all the head doesn't have that nice shape (proportions to the shaft and general shape) and texture. The skin between corona and scar line is too pink/fleshy. Length-wise it's also pretty modest, however long enough to satisfy someone if you know how. Girth is pretty good though.
4/10

The struggle is real. I'm just glad that most girls have very petite hands; makes the cock look even bigger. A girl once thought mine was 8.5". I didn't bother correcting her, kek.

r8 pl0x

Kek You just reviewed this cock like a resteraunt. I admire your efforts.

Nice trips - checked! Yeah, no one should underestimate the power of perspective.

Nice looking cock, but not that nice pic. I bet there it has a lot of merits which I can't see that well with this angle and lighting. What I can see is that the head looks nice and suckable and the skin in general looks healthy. Is that darker spot in the middle of shaft a shadow? Size-wise it looks pretty good too. Only 7/10 because I feel like there's more to see than this pic allows us.

Well the girth is definitely pretty good. I'm not sure if I like that white stuff on the head though...

Just injected some SUPER MALE VITALITY from infowars

yea my computer cam sucks. it is a shadow, yes. i'm a solid 8. a bit more when i'm really going. glad you like, though. ;)

Wow, in that case you should put it to good use. 20cm certainly places you up in the higher league than majority of men.

You can say that again!

Rate me?

I try to. ;)

Sure. Nice size. Shame there's nothing for reference. This skin of your shaft looks pretty ok - although I won't lie that I prefer the lower half. Still, the transition between the bottom half and the upper half that got affected by circumcision is rather smooth, seamless (I don't like sudden change of colour). Wish that drier part of skin started a bit higher tho.
The head has proper shape, but the texture isn't the best. I won't give you minus points for that however, as it's hard to have a glossy head after being circumcised.
All in all, it's breddy suckable. 6.5-7/10

Such a power tool like yours needs some action.

Best review I've gotten. Usually not this red lol

hmmm. what sort of action would you recommend?

6" ?

Yeah slightly over

You're welcome. Must say that the side and underside of your head look much better than the front. Kinda misjudged that, but the angle didn't let me see it properly.

Even using your hand is showing the deserved attention to your cock. Other than that, I suppose yours is cock worshiping material.

Woah, don't make it gay. This is a respectable cock rate thread, kek.

I've seen so many that I can pretty much guess sizes, kek

Stunning gif! Lush foreskin, lovely head. Can't say much about the length tho - looks decent enough, but hard to tell. 8/10

Wish I had more girth but oh well. Go average!

Thanks I know my heads a little rough but it makes my tip so sensitive

worshipping material, oh?

how would you worship it? what would you do to me?

Six is slightly above average user. Don't feel bad it'll look big when next to a girls face.

Pretty much the stuff in your gif plus some ball licking.

When I really concentrate I feel the movement on my cock as it happens.

I love laying it on their face as comparison

You didn't rate me brehs

Everyone does my man

rate

7/10.

ty here's a better pic

7/10 should have used your little finger bro

annnnd here it is

r8 plz

I just got my CAVEMAN supplement from infowars

That's quite a big penis head. Slightly too big - ruins the golden proportions. Still, it looks pretty darn tasty. I like that foreskin, looks fun to play once you cover the head. Shaft has a very nice smooth and healthy look. Bonus point for little body hair. Would def suck it. 7-7.5/10

Rating?

another

Holy shit, it's even better than the gif! That tear of pre, that smooth shaft, that beautiful head, that neatly maintained body hair, that everything!
I feel like I need to appraise it to 8.5/10. You should feel really proud of it.

Anyone that wishes to be rated give OP a rate and I'll rate you back. Make sure to attach your cock picture with the comment.

Nice cock, man. Head looks pretty good, enough foreskin to play with, shaft looks decent. Can't tell much about the size, would have to see it compared with something. Still, that's a 7/10

Already rated you, user, but I have to add that I have a fetish for tight foreskin. Some folks don't like the sight of full coverage, but I do.

Hey Sup Forumsto, you write really good dick reviews. Care to critique mine?

*Sup Forumsro. Fucking autocorrect.

r8 i guess

yeah just posted another pov

Hey, thanks for your kind words.
Your dick looks darker than average ones, but since there isn't any weird discolourment I'd say it's quite ok. Your cock head could be a bit bigger just so it would compliment your decent sized shaft. Still, it has a pretty good shape and, despite you being cut, it still has some shine to it. There's no immediate 'why does it look so dry???' effect, I say you got the better part of the circumcision deal. Bonus point for smooth nuts - bet they'd feel nice against the chin.
7-7.5/10