Which one of these would you fuck /b? Got moar of three of them

Which one of these would you fuck /b? Got moar of three of them.

no 3 or no 4

2 looks too eager
1 looks like she'd stab you

Second from right is a babe

Third from left.

blonde. fat tits looks like the type that would starfish and look down and ask "are you done?" after 10 minutes

that saucy fuck on the right

yep, #4 looks like she could do some damage in the sack

Moar of her

Moar of blondie

Name?

Amy

#4, would need a tranquilizer dart to stop fucking her. Tits, eyes, cheekbones, jaw, lips. Nola contendre. Good chance there's a plump ass to go along with the rest.

more of the far right big titty one

Amy what? And more pics of her please.

blonde is fire. Crazy fire.

Get a bit of a look of her ass here.

#3 the others are fat

Just looking for the others of her

Trying to decide between 3 and 4, till I saw this second pic, then definitely 4. 3 not as hot as she looks in the first pic.

None of them are 10s in the face or anything, but they're all moderately attractive, and 4 has some amazing looking tits. She could really use a different haircut though. She'd be far and away better than the others if she didn't have a 90s pop singer haircut.

Are you European? No one in this pic is fat by American standards.

Another of 4

Wouldn't mind more.

Her tits are great but man that hair is killing me lol

Are they provincial Russians?

Number 1 is being massively underrated in this thread, slimmer than 4 and better tits.

British

Chavs?

Not really, just slutty middle class girls.

They fucking look Russian as fuck

Checked

last one on the right. The rest suck compared to her.
Have any in stockings with no 4 deliciousness?

Nothing in stocking sorry

nudes than, of course!
let the faping begin.

The girl on the left is called Kim isn't she?

More of this one?

Yeah, do you know her?

I fucked her at uni, she was pretty wild.

post social

Heard she was but I knew her before she went to uni. I'm guessing she got worse then, most girls do!

better*

Yeah she'd been with her bf about a week (she's married to him now) fucked me, he was working late, he got back she fucked him, then at like 3am she called me back to fuck her again.

Tell stories!!

And more pics please

keep going

Who would you pick out of them?

You know her too user?

I don't have much more to tell I fucked her twice that night and then once more in her car. I have two pics of her on an old phone somewhere if there's enough interest I'll dig them out.

Don't know her but huge interest, love these dirty slut stories of average girls like that. Please post if you can!

She loves sucking cock and swallowing. I need to charge my old phone up so it depends on the thread staying alive. There's one of her tits and one of my load all over her tits and stomach.