ITT: Faggot anons try to come up with a longer word than mine: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

ITT: Faggot anons try to come up with a longer word than mine: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
ProTip: They try, and fail. I win the longest word challenge.

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/fun/news/a444700/longest-word-has-189819-letters-takes-three-hours-to-pronounce/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_word_in_English
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuking reddit user GTFO

Loser #1. Thanks for playing

Fuck off, reddit fag.

Loser #2. Sorry, try again.

Nice b8 but I got some bad news for you OP
digitalspy.com/fun/news/a444700/longest-word-has-189819-letters-takes-three-hours-to-pronounce/

Until you post it, I am the winner. Thems the rules, stupid.

It won't fit...

OPisthebiggestfaggotcocksuckereverthisisalongwordrighthereloremipsumdolorfillertext

Rindfleischetikettierungsueberwachungsaufgabenuebertragungsgesetz

Faggot.

Ah, good try kiddo! But that is multiple words combined together. You'll learn all about that in 3rd grade. Thanks anyway.

user that is a foreign word it seems. If my original post didn't make it clear, I am speaking about real words that matter. English words.

this. also many other german words.

Your original post says "a word"," not "a word in English."

You lose, faggot.

/thread

I am speaking of English words, as that is the language I speak. My original post should have clued you in, as I wrote it in English. Now, if I had typed my post in German... you may have a point.

Nope. Sorry kiddo. There may be some ambiguity if my post was written in 3 or 4 different languages, but it was not. You cannot try to find a loophole to win. So I am the winner. Nothing personnel kid.

You didn't specify English in establishing the rules of the game, therefore you have lost twofold.

Faggot.

you never specified, dicklover.

also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_word_in_English - three longer words then yours. now fuck off to reddit.

That is not the game user, and you know it. Thanks for playing. Nothing personnel kid. Nice try tho. Tryin' to make a change :/

All I see is a link to an article. Not a longer word that's posted. So you are a loser, and I am a winner. A winner is me. Tryin' to make a change :/

why do you behave like a kid?

>Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon

Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon

english
was in a book
checkmate cuck

Ok, you win. I will concede defeat... but, before I go, per Wikipedia, your word "Coined; not in dictionary; Ancient Greek transliteration". So next time I decide to post, I will specify it must be a word found in the dictionary. An English dictionary. You are the winner today user, but I'll be back.

Don't say "cuck" summer friend. It's not a good look for you...

go cry to mommy you cuck ledditfag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

please leave and dont come back.

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauotamateaturipukakupokaiwhenuakitanatahu.

84 letters, loser.