Why haven't we raided /r/place yet? It's leddit's new April 1st experiment

Why haven't we raided /r/place yet? It's leddit's new April 1st experiment.

It's essentially drawball but a smaller canvas, and you can place 1 pixel per 5 minutes. With teamwork we can pretty easily create a giant swastika.

Where do we go? We need to pick the place on the canvas

FYI, it can also easily be crowd sourced to draw things autonomously/together. Might start writing a tool for this.

Im in. Ive posted something on this already. Lets swastika the rainbow.

Bottom left

Help the green empire and do kek's will

This

GREEEEEEEEEEEE

Started testing. Looks like the X-Modhash doesn't change, so once you find your user's hash you can draw a pixel every 5 minutes in the background.

I can write a host server that will distribute a workload across multiple users, to coordinate drawing a giant swastika. With a couple hundred people we can draw the same swastika every 5 minutes without fail. This would take me a few hours at least, but I can write it by tomorrow afternoon.

Can someone make a fresh leddit account and see if they can put a pixel in /r/place? TheButton had a requirement that the accounts needed to be older than the subreddit.

WE NEED A DISCORD

This needs to happen.

Working on writing shadilay right now, could do with some help

Just tried it, you can post with a brand new account. No account age requirement.

Do it on the bottom left corner where kek empire is rising

Why cant it be 1 minute gaps? Fucking 5 minutes, its too long

HECKKK

>5 MINUTES IS TOO LONG

Sextuples speak the truth, reddit fix your shit

OH, LORD 5, PLEASE FORGIVE

turn green corner blue

In the beginning there was darkness And god said 'Why cant it be 1 minute gaps? Fucking 5 minutes, its too long'

WITNESSED

Add me in the screenshot

good lord

Fucked that one up, lemme re do it so the screencap looks better

In the beginning there was darkness And god said 'Why cant it be 1 minute gaps? Fucking 5 minutes, its too long'

Those are some quality fucking digits my dude

put me in the screencap

5!

oh shit, muh dick!!!

Niggersssss

Everybody get in here NIGGAAA

Fuck

Toast, epic, bread, etc

I came from another thread to honor you.