>2017
>not vegan
Explain yourself.

I'm not gonna let some idiot on an imageboard for sharing anime pictures dictate what and how I eat.

I dont give a fuck about animals. I eat whatever is tasty to me.

im hungry

>My religion duh

Don't drink milk and I don't eat rotten meat.

You would have to be a proper fucking retard to get e-coli or salmonella in this day and age unless you're some poo in the loo 3rd worlder in which case you should kill yourself to unburden the earth anyway.

Because bacon is proof God loves us.

>Posts benefits of being vegan but not any flaws, as well as no benefits to eating meat

cuz it taste's good, and I couldn't give less of a shit about animals.

i'm not a hipster trying to score social points + veganism is a proxy-cult, like yoga

Meat has better taste

Because I'm not taken in by bullshit pseudo-science.

Humans are omnivores. Like all intelligent animals, they eat meat. In fact, they're intelligent BECAUSE they eat meat. It takes brains to catch other animals for food.

find me a vegan meal that tastes just as good or better than some steak tips lathered in bbq sauce and mashed potatoes and i'll become a vegan.

Meh....
All the 'bad' shit listed in the cherry-picked information is stuff our bodies need and can use. In moderation.

Also
> hormones only used in meat production.
Kek.
Never wondered why organically grown produce is a thing and why its a bit more expensive?

I mentioned this in a similar thread a while before. We had a vegan kebab stand which used I think Saitan or something like it instead of meat. It tasted way better, wasn't as greasy and more tender.
Only problem is it was twice as expensive. Really a shame. Since it's basically just soy if i understand it correctly it should be way cheaper. Maybe someday there will be decent cheap meat substitutes. It'll probably will be way harder to substitute a good steak though

How to make meals out of foods:
>veggies: boil, steam, fry, raw
>meat: fry, cook, roast, many different marinades, smoke, raw.
Both: limitless options.
This is why i eat both. I coock something different almost every day. I dont want to get bored of food.

going to bk

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't eat cooked, pasteurized egg whites. I'll wait.

>vegan
Toplel m8

>eating animals
>digesting milk

Don't see how this is related

>suck your mum's cum
>you are your own brother