Got screens of a discussion with a pedophile + his face. Anyone interested in knowing that Motherfucker?

Got screens of a discussion with a pedophile + his face. Anyone interested in knowing that Motherfucker?

Just get his details and then blackmail him.

Hmm don't really know how to do that. And what I could ask

I wish To catch a predator was still a thing...

Ask for sharpie in pooper

Say "So what dirty things would we do "

im not bigoted towards pedophiles. consent is just a social construct after all.

Blackmail him bro. And then turn him over to the feds.

Are you pretending to be like 8 or something? Also it's hard to see but the guy looks 14?

Are ppl this stupid ? Are perverted justice still in operation?.. if so turn him over to them

Actually his current show has bits and episodes just like it.

What happened to Chris Hanson? I remember sow thing not good. Don't feel like looking it up though

I told him I'm 15, he says he's 21

That Fucking face

You ask for 3 bitcoins and have him transfer them into your wallet. If he doesn't comply turn him over immediately. Might be a good idea to give 48 hours to raise the bread.

People used to this to homosexuals in fifties and sixties all the time, it was called a 'fruit shake'.

It is, they just don't put it on TV as much.

If that checks out he's cooked in some countries and in others not

Dam

A pedo like pre pubecent though.. Tell him you were lying and that you're actually 10 you were worried he wouldn't love you though

top kek

Dude, there's a SHIT TON of difference between 10 and a 15 year old. Have you not seen 15 year olds these days?

Dont think any laws have been broken yet.. Get him to send a dick pic

This . .. would like to see if he forges on

that's probably not his real face or his real anything

The ideas is sound, maybe go as low as thirteen.

Kill yourself.

Say, "You should of chose Dizz, Johnny Rico! Would you like to know more?"

Yes I know..that's why I'm saying op needs to pretend like he's actually younger and was worried Johnny faggot "wouldn't love me because I'm actually only 10"

How they look is of no difference if they by law are under the age of consent

You triggered this pedo lmao

>being a moralfag

Kill yourself.

Yep.

Op tell him you're almost 13

Not a moralfag but I commend OP on being the back alley version of Chris Hanson. I hope he gets something out of it.

Are you having trouble with finding a pic to send or do you not think it would help much? I don't mind using my pictures but like not those types to get more shit out of this guy.
Agree, do it OP.

Also, young marines would go out on the town from Fort Brag and visit what they called the "swish alps" then they'd charm some gay guys home with them and rob them blind. They we're called the 'fruit rollers' lol

They were never actually reported (homosex was illegal) but we know about the incidents from declassified documents and street talk.

If there was one sector of people that could be eliminated, it would be pedophiles.

I would rather 1 trillion pedophiles be hazed, humiliated, and haunted by public opinion to the point of self-termination than ONE single child experience sexual abuse.

The lowest form of life below any other, is pedophiles.

Tell him you're 13 and send a pic of a shirtless chubby boy lmao

Has OP left?

Oooh, edgy.

From the originally claimed age, this guy is a hebephile

Possibly getting raped by Johnny?

yes yes. Might work.
this maybe?

That's really not pedo tho. More like a creepy loser who can't interest women his age. A 15 y/o girl is probably more mature than him too.

Having morals is more alpha than being a broken pedophile.

Also, is moralfag an insult, coming from a beta pedophile?

In real life, you're probably shy and won't look a man in the eyes, you probably look down on the bus and stutter when someone engages in small talk.

Your only comfort is Sup Forums, where 7% of the population is pedophiles. Where your only insult is "moralfag", and "consent duznt exizt"..

kys A$AP

"Ooh edgy"

Go back to youtube.com/collegehumor before you get behind on last month's meme.

"He disagrees with pedophilia, SOOO edgy"

Maybe a little too much protesting. Got something to hide?

>being a sheep is more alpha than having a brain

Can't wait for the inevitable extinction of humanity. Shouldn't be much longer now. We deserve it.

>being a pedophile is having a brain

Every registered sex-offender was entitled and self-righteous.

There's traits I've noticed among pedos, such as lacking humiliation or conviction.

So am I really a sheep?

"hurr durr hez a sheep cuz mainstream pedophile hatred"

You're like a hipster that fucks kids.

You sound like you either know a lot of pedos or enjoy painting with enormous broad brushes. Either way you suck cocks and should die.

I have low self-esteem and a lack of purpose.

I find purpose in my hatred for people who fuck kids.

Am I hiding something because I'm not moderate?

You sound like you're sexually attracted to children.

>you sound like you know a lot of pedos

Knowing 2 and watching TCAP and being on Sup Forums is enough to develop a valid opinion on people who jack off to 7 year olds.

And is one of them.

Understand what pedophilia actually is instead of believing in the pure fucking bullshit spouted by the government, the media, and past generations of feminazi's is what I meant by having a brain.

People will only spout autistic bullshit such as "hurr durr pedo's are the lowest lifeform" because they're too retarded to understand what they're supposedly hating on. They spew hatred because they're afraid. They are afraid because of lies that have been spoonfed to them. They're afraid because they don't take the time to educate themselves. They don't educate themselves because they don't think they need to, that it's something to "not debate" and that they are absolutely right about no matter what, regardless of any facts shown to them. This concept is nothing new. Humans always seem to have to have some sort of "public enemy number one". Witches, heathens, terrorists, pedo's, which seem to block any sort of logical thinking whatsoever.

go back to red dit

your not even giving any facts here your just spewing "they dont understand'. retard

So how did this begin? Missing screens of the start of this; first contact, etc.

^This. People don't think it makes a difference, but it's a HUGE one.
Completely different worlds between someone having an attraction to those who've hit puberty, and those who are attracted to prepubescents.
One is rather natural; the other isn't.

Nice meme xD~~`~!11!

Neither is the other side, and yet they think they can just go around assaulting and berating innocent people.

Real shiet. Don't you hate it when seagulls try to pick your hair thinking it could be used as a luscious nest. Just to only realize the person was not to fond of those fucking rats with wings. Grabbing it's tiny neck and embracing the sweet tender texture of its Avery anatomy. Snapping its cored. May it display a domestic violence to all the others who calls themselves a Twinkie.

Were you pedo baiting?

I'm against the government 100%.

The only thing I'm afraid of is having a child who is sucseptable to pedophiles.

It's not an irrational fear.

You can say the same thing you said about serial-killers as you did about pedophiles.

"The government is against serial-killers and you're a sheep for being against serial-killers."

The difference is, I'd say most serial-killers are morally superior to pedophiles, and pedophiles are more numorous.

You have a complex of "majority opinion is always bad."

I love that the only defenses of pedophilia are:
>redefining consent
>labeling arguments against pedophilia as 'mainstream propaganda'
>saying "You don't understand anything about me wanting to fuck kids"

If all you can say is that I'm a sheep because I'm passionately against people cumming in cradles, you really have to sort your bias out.

I'm not a sheep, because most of the herd wouldn't injure a chomo.

If legalities are the only reason for one to pursue this; it's a rather fucked up world we live in.
Laws can be & are often wrong; and revised all the time.

Apparently 16 is legal in Au. Can any1 confirm?