Why do liberals/leftists hate DCinema so much?

Why do liberals/leftists hate DCinema so much?

Yyyy

It's the Guardian, it's a fucking joke of a leftist rag. They actually call Sucker Punch a "rape fantasy" FFS!

Liberalism is a literal mental illness, so who exactly knows.

Because everyone hates DCinema

Ass hurt the tread hahahahahajajajahahahahahahahahahaha faggots are sad cause they're movie is shit kys btw I'm voting for Trump and I still think this movie is shit

Spotted the conservatard Brexiters

Surprise Surprise you brainless morons have about as much taste in films as you do knowledge in economics

I'm no fan of Snyder but why is he being blamed for Suicide Squad's shortcomings?

I was under the impression that this is the one DC film that he isn't involved with writing or directing.

>conservatard
when did Sup Forums become /tumblr/?

What makes you bring up liberalism for no reason? Right now it feels like you just need a boogeyman to cast blame on.

Really? You idiots made fun of this movie constantly before it came out and now because the SJWS don't like it you're gonna backpedal and say it's good while putting politics into the discussion for no reason? Jesus Christ what a horrible board.

if it wasn't obvious enough he's purposely trying to rile up an answer from you people. Trolling it was called years ago, I believe today it's better known as 'bait'

Who are you calling 'you people'

Please stop posting about this movie until we hear Mike and Jay's review.
Thanks

Who? Why would any rational person care about the opinion of some no-name cancerous e-celebs?

>for no reason

The people that complain about "sexism" are always liberals. Generally leftists.

Zack Snyder had piss all to do with Suicide Squad and he is still getting blamed

Okay, but OP provided no example of haters citing/mentioning sexism. It also suggests that the only people hating on DC are also spouting such rhetoric, which, again, OP failed to support.

Except you know, the fucking title of the clickbait

I fully believe they do just hate Zack for female portrayal in 300, Watchmen and Sucker Punch

I see nothing in the title that could be construed as involving sexism. Could you please explicitly underline/highlight the instance for me, as if I were as retarded as you.

BvS was shite, and no amount of memeposters will tell me otherwise.

there's a lot more to hate about Snyder than that, like his directing.

It's generally Patriarchal. There's almost no female heroes, and their shouldn't be because women are weaker and always has been. Britain and other places that bought into the femanazi propanda will be properly fucked when an 130 lbs overweight woman comes in contact with a 275 lbs 6'8" arabic extremist, it will be fucking glorious. Remember the Jew from Brooklyn who the scat loving German officer knifed in the chest from the movie Saving Private
Ryan? Well it'll be like that except in every instance. Reality and Liberals are constantly at odds.

What did he even do to piss off the leftists so much? N AME the Jew?

conservatards

>implying ISIS can afford to feed a 6'8 275 lb man

The Patriarchy is an enemy of the Cultural Marxist. A strong man frightens the Cultural Marxist Juden.

and his writing
and his filters
and his plots
and his cgi
and his stupid fucking name

>Implying Isis hires poor ass Ethiopian skeletons.

Well said, you socially castrated cunt. Here's your ((((you)))).

Snyder gets way more flack than he deserves. Do they seriously believe that he (and not the studio suits) make these big decisions?

The filters and cgi is more post production than him, but I see your point. His writing is bad, but his inability to get any emotion out of his actors is my biggest problem. He doesn't know how to tell a story in any capacity

Yes this is the basic function of a teenagers opinion

retards who reply to that kind of posts. People like you

Man of Steel has been the best DC movieverse movie so far. And it was mediocre at its very best.

>socially castrated
I'm not a Snyder fan. I thought the post spelled as much. But then Snyder fans were never that bright to begin with.

Snyder and Goyer used to directly be involved with all the DC movies. Since BvS didn't do so well they have shifted that around though and put them out of the power that they once had.

>Brexit

Assblasted paki detected.

He's actually a good director

Hard to get any emotion from scripts that idiotic though but I see what you're saying.

It's quite clear that the studio gives Snyder full rein on these films what with his filmography, he's basically made himself the go-to guy for comic films outside of Marvel

>His writing is bad
He's literally written one film

Also you could've complained that post-production isn't up to him but he's not directed the one movie. He's done lots of them and they're all like that.

And it's managed to make 300 sound like Shakespeare. That should be enough of an indication.

Snyder never had much power to begin with. He was working under Nolan's shadow for much of MoS and also BvS. Goyer has far more respect and prestige within the studio (something that Terrio allegedly had a hard time dealing with).

I have to staunchly disagree with you there. While writing is the most important, you still need to convey that through the actors. He either doesn't know how to do that, or he thinks what he is doing now is good, which I believe it is not. Everything comes off at monotonous and drab and the only actor that I've seen do a decent job in his DC movies is Ben Affleck.

Still better than Civil War

Liberalism is surely at fault. THere's no way a movie I haven't seen could possibly be bad.

Ahmed, pack your bags and fuck off m8

niggers obviously

Sucker Punch rapes the audience with how shitty it is

Sup Forums is one person.

[people I dislike] hate [film I love], therefore I'm justified in hating them.

So predictable.

I saw it today, and I liked it. Didn't even know that it got shot down by critics.

It's way better than the recent superheros movies I saw.

The only bad thing was that nigger lady running the all thing. Too much of a cliche

>Studio tells me to make a good movie
>Make a bad one instead

SOMEONE LOCK ME AWAY

Why did you post a picture of yourself from June 24th?

Why conservatives/right wingfags hate the Jurassic Park movies and the Planet of the Apes movies?

kek