Just spent £20 on this, did I do good Sup Forums?

Just spent £20 on this, did I do good Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/Mini-Digital-Pocket-500g0_1g-200g0_01g-Jewellery-Scales-Electronic-Presicion-Weight-Balance-p-1121490.html?rmmds=category
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what kind of coin this that? also buy a scale they are 3 quid from china site and can tell you 0.00g

You would have to pay me great money to smoke again.

Life is richer without this shit herb

Looks like a good deal. That's definitely over 1g which goes for $10-15 here and it looks high quality

The fuck kind of reference tool is that poverty coin

jordan dibb of leeds

Some Arab coin I like to carry, size of a 10p coin

Yeah I think it should be like 2g , not sure still new to this.

Need scales mate u want 2.0g at least for £20, depending on what gear u get, Scotfag here £20 for 2.3g pineapple chunk

Im not even sure what kind of stuff this is, smells strong tho

Eyeballing it looks to me like 1.8 - 2.5 depending on how dense those nugs are

When did you guys grow out of weed? I was around 17, shit was too childish after that

OP, you could've done a lil better homie. £ 20 for a lil over 2 grams is a little much, but I wouldn't say you were fucked

Seems reasonable, I would say thats a little over two grams and it looks like sense milla.

I grinded it down and left one of the big nugs in the baggy still

you did good.
that looks around 2g worth of bud
standard

now it depends on the quality but that looks like some nice grade

ukfagherebtw

It's sticky and smells strong

If the ground material sticks to your fingers it's definitely worth the price. If it's more dry then I'd say it's low-end medical and you paid about an average price.

So try a new guy maybe?

Looks around 2.5, good quality. Ya did good

Thrust it up your asshole

thats completely different stuff by the looks of thing
id say shit reggie grade man fuck reggie
guy owes me like 50 bucks

Yeah it was sticky

That's definitely not reggie lol. You can tell it's good by looking at the original nugs; OP's camera isn't good enough to clearly show trichomes on ground material

Maybe just lightning ?

Then you got some good shit my nigger

OP here, quick question. Are stems good or not?

20 quid is 25 bux

Depends on who you ask OP

[email protected]
insta blaak
fb jordan.dibb.31

I save my stems and make tea with them, they're alright. It gives you a body high similar to CBD if you've ever taken CBD dabs. I wouldn't recommend smoking them though because they can give you a headache, but honestly if you grind them up with your nugs and they happen to make it into your bowl you probably won't notice anything. Just don't smoke them on their own

Im now asking you

Cheers, I got this pipe from online and plan on using that

Assuming he has 2.5g, $25 for that is what I'd pay. $10 a g is pretty average here in most parts of the States

dealer from leeds

Should be fine to just grind the stems with the nugs and put it all into your bowl. You'll get the tiny bit of THC in the stems without the headache you'd get smoking them solo

banggood.com/Mini-Digital-Pocket-500g0_1g-200g0_01g-Jewellery-Scales-Electronic-Presicion-Weight-Balance-p-1121490.html?rmmds=category
>If you spend 4pount 50 it will save you way more than that after 1 or 2 deals.

Thanks mans

stems are meh
they wont get you high but they take off that urge to smoke if you ever get it

Good dealers will weigh their shit in front of you OP, keep that in mind. Not to say you got ripped off, but if you could find someone who always weighs what they're selling in front of you OR is perfectly ok with you weighing it when you buy, you've got yourself a goto.

^ learned from my mistakes. Back in high school my regular got popped so I bought from this big ass Mexican dude, drove to a supermarket parking lot to meet him. I hopped in his car, I gave him $35 (was buying 3.5g), I took the weed without really looking at it. Got home and weighed it at 1.4g. Easy to rip people off when they don't have a scale since eyeballing isn't always very accurate, nugs vary in density

looks like 1.5 maybe 2 depending on how dense the nugs are

I dont smoke much so 1.5 should do me , right?

You'll get high off of much less than 1.5 if you don't smoke often and if you don't weigh a ton

Good, it'll be my girls 1st time too

All good mayne

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD EUROCUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR FUCKING AMERICANS ONLY! You are violating US cyber immigration laws and commiting acts of terrorism by dancing across our virtual borders!

the epitome of maturity right here. congratulations. have a glass of wine, you fuckin' shit tier faggot.

You paid 20 pounds for moss.

Keep in mind the longer you have it the drier and more brittle it'll become. Usually I reup 1oz at a time and towards the end of the bag it's pretty dry. I've improved on it by splitting it into daily quantities and vacuum sealing them.