Be a 25 year old virgin

>Be a 25 year old virgin
>Never dated, held hands or kissed a girl either
So how old are you virgins?

29 myself. Not worth the hassle of pursuing it. If it comes to me I'll take advantage, but I'm not gonna go chasing women and wining and dining them so I can get in their pants. Find hobbies and masturbate, and I assure you, you will conquer life!

31 here

you can't even imagine the power. it's like rolling a natural 20 every single time time.

Not a virgin. Lost virginity at 16 to my current boyfriend

I'm a fetus at -1 and haven't held hands with a girl

faggot

Tits or GTFO, bitch.

what the fuck?Why is there a T-Rex doing a last stand against invading aliens?

i've been there, i've seen it. painted the event when i got back.

Thats how the dinosaurs went extinct

>implying I'm a boy
No, I just said I'm still with said boyfriend. Can't you listen, beta fag?

So i just found out this a comic.
Why did it take me so long to find this???

>15
>middle school
Sounds like a nigger to me.

having a hard time communicating with the opposite gender

>having a hard time communicating with the opposite gender
Same, in fact whenever I'm around reasonably attractive girls I don't know what to talk to them about, my only interest is videogames.

Get the fuck out, slut.

there's a comic?

cant even imagine how broken the mentality of 18 year old girls must be today

I'm a slut for losing my virginity at the legal age of consent?

for me theres also the problem that im barely attracted to anyone so i lowered my standarts to them having a nice personality but thats were the problem of talking comes in

what do you mean by broken mentality?

I was 16. I was scared as shit and the first time we tried I lost my boner. The next time I relaxed and lasted a whole 5 min. We had sex like rabbits the rest of that summer.

>calls someone a beta fag
>expects to think it's a female

too socially retarded to get girls
tried once. won't ever try again
not panning to live that long anyway

you're a slut because you're a slut. get the fuck out.

>what do you mean by broken mentality?
just general feminst and sjw bullshit. stuff like girls shouldnt do the dishes but of course guys are the ones fixing cars if they break down. or "we need more female doctors!" but "of course we don't need more female construction workers" (or boiler makers, or oil rig workers etc)

fuck, thought you said when did you lose your virginity. Damn this thread is sad.

I'd you say so, guess I don't exist. Don't be surprised though girls pick up on your meme Sup Forums terms too.
And you're a waste of air, kill yourself

just get the fuck out. if you want to get attention for being a girl go hang out on some stream. or call that supposed boyfriend of yours, he's probably out right now getting someone better.

legal age = must fuck. fukin future roasties man

idk where you live but the girls here are fine. ofc they want more female doctors but female construction workers are encouraged too

the trick is not to drop obvious hints that youre female and dont be a bitch

when i start hearing feminists shouting for more balance in all of the things on this list i will start to listen to what they are saying

youre only listening to the nazi "femanists" who basically just want guys to work for them. you dont hear the normal ones cause theyre usually more quiet and dont have 20 blogs about "feminism"

Never had a gf, held hands, kissed, everything
I want to die

>ยน8
>female
kinda have a feel I will get to wizard state

19 is still young man, dont worry

here's the thing, feminism isn't needed. women have equal legal rights. actually more legal rights. everything else is social constructs and have to change naturally over time, across generations. otherwise it is forced (fascism). a ton of stuff already is forced by law (fascism).

im all for women fighting for equal rights but there's no god damn need for it in most western countries so feminism just results in whining, bitching and forceful behaviour.

end result is a bunch of girls in their 30s that no man want to touch in the bedroom because they have shit personality. feminism is actual poison for the young brains and it need to stop.

Chin up bro it'll come, I was awkward as fuck with women up until I was about 18-19. I basically had a list of shit I changed and now I've fucked plenty of girls.

Lost my virginity with 26 last week. It was great.

i lost it 19, but didnt know what Sup Forums was then lel

The image is incorrect. I lost my virginity at 16, yet I have not had sex since 2012 so I basically consider myself a virgin. 22 y

Same applied to me.

Within 2 weeks I achieved:

BJ->kiss->oral@the girl->french kiss->real sex.

Never give up. I was 26.