I'm on my mid-20

I'm on my mid-20.
Like 90% of the girls who give me a boner are around 15 to 18yo.
I prefer the company of older girls, but I'm far less sexually attracted by them (on average).

Is that some kind of mental disorder ?

I think this is basically every single male on the planet and yet nobody admits it because its generally considered as a bad thing for whatever fucking reason

24 btw

>tfw you're programmed to like younger semen receptacles to increase likelihood of healthy offspring
>tfw you're a perv because of it

Not really, unless you're having obsessive behavior in connection to it. Personally their lack of experience/maturity make them less attractive to me, but they do tend to be pretty.
Not in my case, recently I've found myself having sexual fantasies when I she women around my age with smile wrinkles. For some reason seeing that they have been happy enough to develop wrinkles makes them attractive to me.

>Sexually matured
>Capable of bearing children
>Fully formed features
>Tight

110% perfectly OK, user. I'm 25, almost 26, my girl's 20, worked with her when she was only 15. Massive tits and a svelte body that was in no way proportional to said tits, it was almost cartoonish. Fast forward and you can bet your ass I never came harder or pounded faster and deeper than when I finally fucked her, my god.

Humans are made to be different to one another, therefore the superior qualities will eventually take precedence, is just natural selection... However we are being changed by others opinions now, therefore we are becoming a selective breeding structure, which is not true with our evolutionary path and thus we are now in a reverse evolutionary phase "everyone is to be treated equal", "tards can procreate","lets save gentically malfunctioned people from dying and let them have children"

Meh, i'll still fuck people I personally find attractive, no amount of "But it will make you look good socially" is going to change that.

Maybe because there's no reason for a 25yo male to like a 15yo girl, except for her looks and her sexual freshness.
It would be like admitting you're a psycho.

Bump

that sounds young!

Hmmm... I tend not to admit that either

>Humans are made to be different to one another

I am the smile wrinkles are sexy guy: I recently had a 15 year old chick basically telling me, that if I showed just the slightest interest, she would put out. She's too young for me to even consider it though, I prefer my borderline personality red flags to go off because they have that illness, not because they're still teens swimming in hormones.

yeah they are inexperienced in every way, so all they pretty much have to offer is that they are of age of having sex, and maybe that's what you see in them.

What is a decent looking teen ? A stupid girl with a cute face and a tight ass + vagina.
Admitting you're after them is like admitting you don't give 2 fucks about emotional connection or whatever non-physical...
Maybe psycho is not a proper word.
I think "beast" is more appropriate.

id disagree, a young woman can be molded into the perfect wife. thats why its always been that way till about the 1930's

kek r u 100 yrz old granpa?? jeez fam xD

>A stupid girl with a cute face and a tight ass + vagina.

Yes... and what the fuck is wrong with that?

So you prefer the older dumb, loose pussy with the hemorrhoid covered ass type then?

maybe because young = fresh/new and old = used/sloppy seconds. think of it as food, you would much rather eat a fresh apple than one thats been sitting out for a while right?

mfw

Nothing wrong. Just pointing out what makes it socially unacceptable.
There's a reason why there's (almost) no 20+yo hitting on 15yo girls, but millions checking their asses and jacking off while thinking about them. Social taboo.

I'm attracted to them, up to a certain point.
It's only skin deep.

But then I realize, O wait I'm 29, and remember how fucking annoying girls were in that age group, and how even more annoying they are now.
I want a woman, even in sex, I want a woman who can take what I got, not a little girl. I remember sex back then, awkward as fuck.

pic related, it's me. Old and grumpy.

>Social taboo.

But why if everyone understands/ feels the same way?

That's called mental abuse. In and around that time from the 30's - 80's majority of alcoholics were married women, and depression was rampant.

they were depressed because they werent allowed to work, but when they were they started to fuck things up because they were stupid women. infinite cycle of depression

I'm the same way, but I prefer 13-15 year olds from a physical perspective. Except I don't want to share a room with them because teenagers are fucking obnoxious, so I only got for people my age.

It's instincts versus social realizations.
They're essentially physically ready for breeding, but out social standards and living conditions enable us to allow people in that age group to figure themselves out, instead of popping out kids as soon as possible.

So much retard in your post.

>falling for bait in 2017

kek

> on Sup Forums on a friday night
> do i have a mental disorder?

Yes faggot!

you are here with us buddy

> never had a gf >21yo. am 29 now. studied psychologist. fuck the haters.

YUS

Cultural switch. Equality. Feminism. Pseudo romantism.
Wealthy men from the middle-ages didn't give 2 fucks about 18 or age of consent.
They used to fuck girls in their early teens, poor teen peasants or hookers in brothels.
Marriage was (most of times) only for children and family structure.

There aren't enough pics of 15-18 year olds in this thread.

Yes, i also have a mental disorder. That's the point! It's common knowledge.

if there is hair on the field you can play with it

as long as we are on the same page here

>ash chekum

No, it's pretty fucking normal. What's not normal is being into kids that are prepubescent - from about 13-14 onwards they're developed and ready to breed, it's only human nature.

It's no coincidence that as society has become more egalitarian (or feminist, whatever you want to think of it) that sexual standards for men have simultaneously been clamped down and restricted.

Do you know why so many mom's get so outraged by older men fucking teenage girls? It's competition. No one will admit it, but I know that on a subconscious level, the women that get so outraged over a 30 year old sleeping with a 16 year old is they feel like they have been left behind and they cant compete anymore.

They know that in a society that threw away social convention when it comes to age (I'm not saying fucking kids FFS, only consensual between two people), those used up mom's would be last on the ladder. The hottest and richest guys would always go for the young bombshells - you see this happening already in the upper echelons of society, male athletes, movie stars, rich dudes in general, all choose gorgeous young models. As women have been given their own sexual freedom to choose, they realized the position they put themselves in with "free love" and clamped down on this shit with incredibly overbearing and harsh laws to curb male sexual desires. Laws that interestingly enough, barely seem to apply to them when they fuck a 16 year old.

Tl;Dr it's normal and you're fine, it's society that's gone too far in the other direction that's fucked

Yup you hit all the same points I did.

At this point, I think everyone but those that are completely deluded into believing Hollywood Disney bullshit realizes that these laws are in place to protect the family structure more than anything.

Older women who have already borne children know they can't compete with the next hot piece of 16yo ass that's willing to fuck their husbands.

Women can't do anything wrong because of "muh oppression" though. Besides all men want is sex, so even when they are unwilling they really want it.
Sometimes I think they are projecting when they claim a rape culture exists.

because you're a sick fuck pedophile who deserves to be KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait until she turns 18 you dumbfuck sickduck

Exactly.

While I've met plenty of people that broke the rule, generally women are A LOT more petty, sneaky, and manipulative. And if they get caught out (unlikely) they know there's plenty of white knight and other women to back them up for them to ever face any real social consequences of their actions. I've seen it too many times.

>Inb4 neckbeard virgin redpill

I'm 30 and I've slept with my share of women and have been dating a fantastic girl for the past 4 years. I just call it how i see it.

Because women hate being reminded of the fact that they age like a puddle of milk.

There is nothing biologically or morally wrong with feeling an attraction to pubescent girls.

I hope you're trolling and not that retarded. That's not what being a pedo means. Pedo isn't anyone under the age of consent, pedo is being attracted to children who haven't hit puberty yet.

It all comes down to finding a chick who actually likes the idea of a meritocracy. They tend to be actual adults who take responsibility for their actions.

The young pussy is the best. You get to mold it and teach it what to do.

15 might be a bit young, but girls between 17-20 should be at their most attractive. Not weird to like them.
I also find myself to be attracted more to girls that are somewhat too young for me, but that's because I like rather slim/skinny girls. Most girls my age have packed some pounds...

it's called ephebophilia, look it up.

being attracted to developed young women isn't a mental disorder

Men were the majority of alcoholics. One of the first things women did with their political power was push Prohibition into law (that went real fuckin well) because they were butthurt that men were getting drunk all the time instead of coming home to them.

Why were these men drunkards? No one asked that question for years, because men don't matter. The answer was that their lives sucked and they had no other coping mechanism.

Eventually 2 men...men...founded Alcoholics Anonymous, and using their mutual support and strength, and applying the same methods for others, made more progress in mitigating alcoholism than women did with their little pussy hissy fit Prohibition, which created the gangster as we know it today and left thousands of corpses and ruined families behind.

That's your women's vote.

Dumb cunts.

Millie is my waifu

why do women have to ruin everything

this. except I find girls my age and older attractive too.

but yeah. it's like stealing or cheating or tax fraud - everyone thinks about it at some point. everyone would like to do it. but as an adult you decide not to.

But to pretend men don't find highschool girls physically attractive is fucking stupid.

God damn, is there a set of those?

How can you say that ephebophilia isn't a mental disorder? You'd probably say that pedophilia is a mental disorder

Its the only one like that, but its part of a photoshoot with interview mag she did early this year

That one looks like something out of the mid-80's.

I can't handle how cute she is.

yeah that was from the converse shoot, all about 80s movies.

shes an adorable muffin and i want to protect her from the horrors of hollywood

I hope she doesn't turn into a drugged out whore and get suicided.

Nony turned out fine, all things considered.

she seems grounded, with Winona as an influence and her family (at least her brother and sister, her parents seem to be reaping the rewards) she should be fine

You just nailed it, pure cold truth.

Women will throw the word "creep" or "pedo" to attempt to shame men who aren't "creeps" but simply are honest about younger women (18+) being hot.

Older women are bitter and catty as they approach old age. I've seen them stare at and judge younger women (jealous) in public.

The truth hurts, lol.

No, it's natural.

Anyone who tells you different is hebeophobic or pedophobic and fucking bigoted nazis.

But remember, older women who want younger men are "empowered" and "cougars" or some bullshit.

Hitler should have won. But Churchill was beholden to the Focus group and determined to throw Britain into the war.

Le swed

Feminism aims to restrict men's sexual freedom and maximize women's.

Hence the double standard.

Well at least in other countries it's not such a big deal, you can get a legit decent younger woman and nobody will shame you etc like these lunatics here (USA)

yeah you can also rape them without any consequences, and if you're sick of your wife, you can just murder her. god, other countries are so amazing, fuck womens rights!! haha

>Lemme take your mildly unpopular opinion and run amok with it.

Don't be ridiculous.

I'm talking about dating,marriage.

Rape is not legal in the Latin countries I've been to. I'm talking about meeting an attractive relatively younger woman rather than 30+ year old frumpy fatties with personality disorders like here.

Ease up on the femininity there, bro. Not a good look.

Well OP, i'm 22 and i hate the fact that i'm almost too old to fuck girls that are 16/17. I lost my verginity when i was 14, and during the years i realized that their body is just perfect during their teenage years.
That's the reason why you're still attracted to them, it's normal, but most people will eventually get over it when they get older.

>selective breeding structure
this... shit's fucked up...