I'm working as a photoshop designer. Post your face if you want me to enhance it

I'm working as a photoshop designer. Post your face if you want me to enhance it.

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/16991917_1620982831251856_3149541211585944979_o.jpg?oh=ff342461a8000216f4b0c6daab5bfd29&oe=595182C5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump cause of boredom

I know i know.. i'm pretty enough now
but try it

only real requests I cannot do literally anything acceptable with that.

bump

real funny. post a high res fucking picture of your goddamn face damnit

no

moar?

Can you make me look a little darker

wokring on this

Sorry im the guy on the left

lol

can you make me look a little more masculine

there you have it

would love to see her improved

i won't do these cause it's way harder than you'd think. I'll only enhance the normal ones. Btw people paying me good money for this, grab this opportunity guys.

all u did was clear her face

Looks like shit

on it brother

I cannot build castle from shit mate

nah bby, look at details, forehead, jawline, eye shape.

i'm so fucking sick and tired of the photoshop
Show me somethin' natural like afro on Richard Pryor
Show me somethin' natural like ass with some stretch marks

that nose was something to work with though

Please fix her jew nose

bumping

nose status : rekt

I fucking destroyed her nose but okay ill try

not bad, nose a bit wonky

best i could do

Trying to step my dick pic game up

Really mine btw

>received.jpg
>kek
>fuckoff

Then take the pic in a better car than a fucking jeep

any more real requests guys?

Hey....shut up about my jeep ok

pretty darn good

If you are good, try to make this look even better ;)

scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/16991917_1620982831251856_3149541211585944979_o.jpg?oh=ff342461a8000216f4b0c6daab5bfd29&oe=595182C5

You no dick having jerk

that wasn't me, that looks fucking terrifying
-OP

She looks like a lost fucking puppy

I'll try, but its very hard to work around sunglasses

I'm curious. Go ahead OP

thats michael jackson

Who sucks dick......but what puppy doesn't suck dick......right guys!

I am curious! :)

Legit photo of me.

unibrow/10

fixed it for you

You look like you are suffering from erectile disfunction....poor boy

On it, abandoned the last one, those fucking sunglasses..

Nice shirt.....lesbian

did you just assume my gender?

Perfect.

HAHAHA MADE MY DAY

No just any anyone who willing gets fucked by a bull dyke with a strap on is a lesbian in my book

Make me look lit

there you go. you actually not far from the models i work with nice facelines brother

on them

oh sorry, I made the wrong guy darker from the start
now its fixed

btw, i prefer being called elmo cause of my acne caused red skin ok? and im really into fapping to grills.

i want to learn photoshop, dont want to pay for lessons or shit like that. i have cs6 downloaded, just dont know where to start.
anyone good on youtube for really basic beginners or a website of shit i should try to do myself?

i love this shit hahah

quite alrigth faceline here too. shave, brother until you dont have prooper beard

>Tfw I actually have a raging hard-on

10$ please

just shave you tard
>your skin isnt even bad

do you have spider veins on your dick..pick up a salad

That bear is a solid 2/10

congrats you can read an OP

still cannot build a castle from shit

r8 don't h8 m8

When I´m shaved I look like a fucking shithead. My beard isn´t growing that fast. Im going to let it grow and shave everything together. Ty anyway

Can you improve this?

a little more retouch

not op
>obviously
but I tried to make you just a tad more niggerish

I'm not OP but i give it a try... any suggestions?

on it brotha
sure get in the line

This is just boring now.

What kind of stuff can you do?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

old pic of me, can you do something about the shit mustache?

bro are you 13?

are you sitting next to a doll?