Have you ever walked out of a movie?

have you ever walked out of a movie?
if so, which one?
did you get your money back?

I walked out of Four Feathers a loooong time ago. It was just so boring and I wasn't engaged at all.

I walked out of Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol after the bad guy killed himself. So utterly stupid.

I walked out of Identity Thief about halfway though. Don't know why I even saw that shit.

I didn't demand my money back for either because I decided to punish myself for making poor choices in movies.

I met a date at the theatre to watch toy story 3, having seen it a few days before

As woody and the gang are about to die, I look over to gauge her reaction and... She's fast asleep.

I left her there and blocked her number true story lads

You should have drawn a Hitler mustache on her

trainwreck, after 30 minutes

you know it is a trainwreck, when the high point of those 30 minutes was John Cena's bare ass

>She's fast asleep.
>I left her there and blocked her number

You should've stayed with her. Maybe she could've leanred you some taste

>I look over to gauge her reaction

You are the worst kind of fucking person.

For her sake I am glad you walked away.

>Watch movie
>Decide to watch it again because of a girl

Yikes!

I walked out of He's not that into you. I also got kicked out of the theater watching Twilight.

>plan movie date
>work shift gets switched
>have to work late the night before
>very tired but still excited for favorite animated movie series
>fall asleep
>get ditched
>movie worker comes to sweep up popcorn
>get groped
>like it
>fall in love
>have perfect life

Sucks to be you

i unironically walked out of Wolf of Wall Street when it was an hour and a fucking half into the movie and the plot had still not advanced past the first ten minutes of the movie

My friends and I tried to walk out of anchorman 2 to catch a different movie but times weren't synced up so we just suffered through it

I stopped watching during the asshole coke snuffing scene. That movie was way too boring, and tried too hard to be interesting

>being this gay

The Amazing Spider-Man
Ted

But this was in my Uni days and I was drinking in the cinema

Van Helsing

Nearly walked out of The Perfect Getaway, but started to enjoy how dumb it was. Seriously considered it during Batman v. Superman, X-Men Apocalypse and Ghostbusters (2016).

I walked out of bad mom's 15 minutes in last night, walked over to Jason Bourne which was a solid 6.5/10

I walked out of I Am Legend. I was drunk and the inauthenticity of the lion scene pissed me off. I didn't care about the money.

Never but I choose movies wisely. I was close to fall asleep on Wanted and Nice Guys. I went to see Wanted just because I was in that other city and I had nothing to do with myself. Nice Guys on the other hand was boring and unfunny as fuck. I was expecting something more entertaining.

closest I got to walking out was Transcendence

Not because it was infuriatingly bad or anything it was just medicore as fuck.
But it was so middle of the road it became tortuously dull to get through.

I still stayed though. Mostly so I could tell my friend who dragged us there that he was a fool.

>that fucking shooting a few months ago
fuck you old guy, that theatre was 20 minutes from my house
it's open again and most of my old HS buds still have their jobs there

Not really, no

But the last Hobbit movie definetly tested me

wait what the fuck that was a year ago how'd I get that so wrong

This

>Find myself in a theater watching an Amy Schumer movie
I'd snap and shoot up the place, too.

The re-release of Star Wars episode 1 in 3D a few years ago

What the fuck was I thinking in the first place.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 when they killed off Gwen Stacy. I know everyone wanted to adapt that moment from the comics ever since Sam Raimi pussed out on it in the original Spider-Man, but they half-assed it so badly that I lost it.

I took violently ill 30 minutes into The Revenant. I asked the manager for a refund and he said OK. I came back next week.

The Men Who Stare At Goats

Went with a friend, thought it was shit walked out and went snuck into the screening of The Road

Swordfish
Broken Arrow
Travolta a shit.

Also,
Smokin' Aces

I watched Bright Star, and it was boring, slow and just a slog. I got about 45 minutes in and ditched.
My girlfriend let me pick the movies after that.

Gravity.

two movies.

1. Daredevil, I saw it with my gf, and the theatre had like 30vpeople in it, it was beyond shit and about 30 mins in some dude in front stood up and said (along the lines of) "sorry everyone, this film is fucking shit, I'm going to get my money back, anyone else?" and about 2/3rds of the people came and we "stormed" the lobby. bitched to the manager and got vouchers.

2. Oceans 12, my friend begged me to see the movie with him and I thought it was bland shit, until they got to the part saying "OMG... TESS (Julia Roberts), YOU LOOK JUST LIKE JULIA ROBERTS", so they pretended Julia Roberts character was Julia Roberts. and I did exactly pic related and walked out

Walked out of 'the amazing spider-man' when the entire audience wouldn't stop hooting like animals whenever spider-man was on-screen.

The man next to me was literally standing up while cheering him on at the top of his lungs.

Itt white people thread

Goddam snow niggers if the show is good do you pay extra ya fucking cunts.

(you)

Moonrise Kingdom.

I walked out about 15 minutes in. It was just too retarded.

stop living in a nigger infested neighbourhood

Stayed long enough to see tits and bounced, looking back I'm not even sure why I bought a ticket in the first place.

>chilling in my seat
>movie starts
>some faggot gets bitten and starts screaming
>wtf this isn't Toy Story 3
I was in the wrong room, watching Twilight: Eclipse.

i don´t go to the movies very often, if i suspect a movie might be shit i just don´t go.
except for one time, where i went with some from my college friends to see year one with jack black. worst movie i´ve seen in a cinema, we almost walked out. don´t know why we watched it until the end

>living in the UK

>implying

Does that mean baneposting is only a year old? Wow.

Torque

>demanding money back because you didn't like it

Do people really do this? What the fuck.

Civil war. Just couldn't buy that Nigeria of all places would be the international incident that would break the camels back for the avengers and the world of all places

Only one

The rule generally is you can get a refund if you're less than 50% in?

Robots is good tho

my friend walked out of Juno

faggot

Never in the theatre. The only movies I can remember tapping out on are Date Movie, which I accidentally purchased On Demand. FML. And Hero, which my mom got me for a gift on DVD for some reason.

I've never walked away in a cinema. I'm not so stupid as to pay to watch something shitty.

I have walked away from a few computer/tv screens because the film was unfunny, boring or just completely pointless.
>Ted 2
>Conan (remake)
>Star trek into darkness
>Shark tale (lel)
>A serious man (book of job is fucking depressing story familia)

Mad Max fury road
Watched 15 mins and left

Bridesmaids. The ten minute insult exchange with the teenage girl was what pushed me over the edge.

>computer/tv screens
>unfunny, boring or just completely pointless
stopped the hangover half way through, when they are at the police station. saw the whole thing a few months later, wish i didn´t.

Transformers 3 and The Hateful Eight

Walked out of Transformers but worked at the theater so didn't even pay to get in.

Miscalculated the showtime of Hateful Eight and had to leave in the middle of it to go to the bars with friends.

High Rise
Xmen Apocalypse
Star Wars The Force Awakens
Anomalisa
Inherent Vice
The raid
James Bond (the latest one)

So you'd still pay for your meal in a restaurant if when you're almost finished, you find a turd that was apparently in your food the whole time?

And gravity and the hobbit and boyhood

Restaurants make the food. Cinemas do not make the movies.

I walked out of Hitman: Agent 47. What an absolute load of fucking garbage.

I traded it in for American Ultra, which was fucking Kubrick by comparison.

>Anomalisa
Why?

AV Club did give American Ultra a B.

I have a very r9k mentality

>gravity
but that was a fun movie

Iron Man 3. Right after the big Mandairian twist.

I thought on it's own it was good popcorn fare. Nice 2AM flipping-through-channels movie.

And how does that apply to anomalisa?

How old were you? I remember it being decent as a kid.

I walked out of Iron Man 3 by myself, on sunday morning because the DVD projector broke.

On my way out the gifted me a free double ticket. I felt bad for the employees so I told the movie was shit anyway.

I nearly fell asleep, i was sure there would be more too it
what a shill

Restaurants serve the food.

Cinemas serve the movies.

Fuck them both if there's a turd in what they sell.

My friends and I saw Disaster movie because we thought epic movie was funny (fuck off we were 13/14) and it was just awful. We left during that Alvin and the chipmunk scene and went to go eat

>DVD projector
Magic Johnson theaters?

Oh shit nigger the same thing happened to me but it was at Epic Movie.
I left during the Pirates of the Caribbean scene.

There actually was a case where, on accident, they showed the start of the Excorcsit instead of some kids movie

I walked out 30 minutes into this shit and went to go watch some movie about some dumb bitch who was faking a mental illness or something. I can't remember the name of that movie.

>Yikes!

Leave

the happening...
fuck my life that movie was terrible

your restructuring of that analogy resulted in the analogy no longer correctly resembling the real world
you're wrong

>that part in EM where the naked chick comes out of the closet

God we watched it so many times over and over. We probably jacked each other off too. Just in a joking/friendly way though, not the gay way

I watched the same movie while it was in theaters and can't remember the title either. I guess they should've made a memorable movie if they wanted people to remember what it's called.

is that the one where nature makes people slit their wrists?
Because if I had paid for that i'd be slitting my own wrists right now

cloverfield and benjamin button

> the plants made people kill themselves

>have you ever walked out of a movie?

Only to take a piss, i always came back.

weird that you said that, cloverfield was the only movie where i've seen people walk out and not come back

I actually enjoyed cloverfield from what i can remember
I was tired while watching it so i wasn't paying full attention
what was bad about it?

I walked out of Dawn of the Dead remake.

I was 12 and the movie was too disgusting and scaret for me, not fun like the original. Plus it had been a shitty, shitty day and my brother decided to take his kids (4 and 6) with us which made me even feel worse cause they were scared and crying all the time.

Got an anxiety attack so we had to leave, brother shit talked me all the way back home. Used to get attacks every time I went to the movies after that, but not any more.

No we didn't ask for our money back. But yea that's the only time I've walked out.

It wasn't even a little wink to the audience, it was a major plotpoint!

how fucking dare u

Savages, after the bullshit "plot twist"

The Hobbit Battle of 5 Armies after the albino Orc died. I was too uninterested in the plot to care and it was a struggle to get to that

Avengers Age of Ultron. Was too long and too boring

Arabian Nights (or the Thief and a Cobbler) as a kid, gave my mommy a migraine

well fuck you with a rake. That movie was no masterpiece but it was so damn cool that it balances out.

My mom forced me to leave during Gods and Generals because of it's length. When it got to an intermission she said this movie is way too long and boring and made me leave with her.

I was really into it too.

Walked out of Thor 2 because I was bored out of my mind. Took a nap in my friends car till they came out.