What's the deal with Tuvok...

What's the deal with Tuvok? Does he just travel around the quadrant acting like a cunt and pissing off Starfleet Captains everywhere he goes for shits and giggles? What a prick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EwTZ2xpQwpA
youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a picture from one of those autistic fan movies?

How is this possible?

The pic of him and Chekov, yes.

Vulcans have a really long lifespan.

The actor (whose name I suddenly can't fucking remember) loves Star Trek. A-fucking-lot. He took any opportunity he could to be in Star Trek. Even funding the fan-made movie, seen here with the aged Chekov.

The dude just fucking loves Star Trek.

Tim russ

tim's a great name for a nigger nowadays

>Russ has been extensively involved in the Star Trek franchise, as a voice and film actor, writer, director and producer. He played several minor roles before landing the role as the main character Tuvok. Russ screen-tested for the role of Geordi La Forge on Star Trek: The Next Generation before gaining the role of Tuvok. Russ went into Voyager as a dedicated Trekkie with an extensive knowledge of Vulcan lore

Jesus fucking christ is this an actual case of the mythical black autist

Not even kidding, I was searching my brain-heap and "Toby Huss" kept jumping to the front... I was like "No, asshole, that was Artie."

Fuck off with your keyboard warrior bullshit.

>mythical
Black people can be autists too. Remember that one black Sup Forums pedo who got arrested?

That's what I'm saying though, it seems really rare compared to how many white autists there seem to be, but then again my perspective is probably skewed by the fact that Sup Forums is basically just a pit of white autists.

Hes not really autistic though. He just really, really, really wants to live in a culture that isn't filled with emotional retards. And even if hes just pretending, hes happy with that.

>Black people can be autists too

Indeed.
youtu.be/EwTZ2xpQwpA

admirable desu

So Tim Russ wants to pretend to be a character who is an emotional retard living amongst a culture of people who aren't emotional retards? And that's "not really autistic" you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec

Autism is the result of women having children at older and older ages; White women.

so WHAT is chocolate rain?

I dont get it.
Is he talking about BBC ejaculate?

Some stay dry and others feel the pain

It seems as if you are misunderstanding something basic and I can't quite identify what.

I wish we got 1 more Star Trek movie before the reboot. Using Tim Russ, Seven, Quark, Odo, these characters were awesome. I have no idea what the story could have been, but god damn, it sucks Nemesis killed the franchise and we never got a VOY-DS9 crossover movie.