/first world/

If your country isn't on this list you're basically 3rd world and not welcomed in this thread.

>3rd world

:^(

>Liechtenstein
Who

Sorry France you deserve to be on this list because it's not true that UK has a better quality of life than you. You're pretty much the same country.

Rich as fuck Krauts in the mountains

>ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

sup guys, here we are at last.

POO

GOOBLE GOBBLE
GOOBLE GOBBLE

>tfw live in poor 3rd world shithole

>Leaving out Luxembourg and israel

>Finland behind France

nah, it's not possible

I don't care being on that list because it just means sandpeople and shitskins come to us to receive gibsmedat.
But then again it could be both like

can he fix it?

any country above 0.800 is good enough

We are beyond saving

I know José I was shitposting
Countries below 0.800 aren't necessarly 3rd world neither. A country like Mexico isn't even 3rd world by definition, even though ''experts'' on Sup Forums say otherwise.

Madrid masterrace reporting in

Shouldn't the baleares be more like Germoney?
Btw I saw Isla bonita two days ago, have you seen it too?

Mexico is a weird case.
Think about a commie like country that is capitalist.
Breed like motherfuckers + people all around get stuck in here because we are in the way of them and murica (pic related).
Also we are next to murica so is easy to get the monies.

As a result you have the poorest richest country.

So what qualifies as a first world or third world country, then or are these phrases simply outdated. Where would you place a country like Russia

I watch near no movies and much less Spanish

Russia would probably be second world if that's a term. Although their HDI crossed 0.800 there is still a lot of inequalities, with rich as fuck regions like in Moscow with a 0.940 HDI and poor regions with a 0.750 HDI.

first world is for squares and africans
who here /okatbest/

>Asturias
>Asturias = Celtic
>Asturias = France
>we wuz gauls n shit

OH MY GOD

It's a German-speaking non country between Austria and Switzerland. Very comfy though

It's also one of the only double-landlocked countries (Country locked between landlocked countries)

If South Brazil separated from Brazil, it would be 0.999 on this list.

Yes

Say this to my Iskanders

>It's also one of the only
>this sentence was written by a native speaker