Did you ever experience teenage love?

did you ever experience teenage love?

I did, indeed. In fact a week and a half ago I was plastered on my 21st and blew up her phone with all sorts of gibberish about me missing her and how things weren't supposed to turn out like this.
Needless to say she's been over me for quite some time and I just made an ass of myself.

Not until I was 37

I had loose relationships with girls in my teens but when I was 17 I met a girl one year younger than me and we have been living together since then. In the past seven years together we have built a life together and our love has grown and matured as we have. We will be married in the coming years and we hope to buy an apartment and have children in about 10 years. I consider myself very lucky.

Absolutely!
>be me, 23
>meet hot girl, 16
>take her to small town bar, they'll serve anyone
>go back to her house, fuck all night
>3 months later, married her (had to get parent's signed consent)

Sounds fake.

No, unfortunately.

A girl who had a crush on me asked me to prom, and we had sex afterwards.

>16yr fly to debate camp for month
>meet gril. funny, smart, hella cute
>we make out one night, on her dad's military jacket, hidden behind some bushes under a starry sky. made out in the college library stacks. felt like adults being on college campus
>she gives me a handjob and laughs when I cum - she's never done that before
>I make her cum with my mouth - something I'd never done before
>the sex was fun, and playful, and I'd never done anything quite like it since.
>leaving at the end of the month was horrible
>kept in touch for years, still fantasize about getting together sometimes
>saw each other once or twice, but were always dating someone else

It was everything that young love was supposed to be. Still feel warm inside thinking about it.

Satanic trips, but nope, not fake... just my life a few years back.
>she's dead now, tho

nope never have and will probably never experience any other love. i fucking hate my life i would end it but i'm a pussy. probably after my mom dies if i have nothing going for me but i doubt there will be.

no, i experienced teenage depression and didnt know how to handle it.

as much as i wanted a gf i was not even trying to go after it because of social anxiety but honestly probably good i didnt.
i wouldnt have got anything out of it anyway, maybe got to kissing and stuff but i was stupid then and i probably would have fucked it up given the chance

>>she's dead now though

Lol story

forgot pic, on the right

Not a story, but just curious why you think that? Not making any outrageous claims, just telling the tale of my brief marriage...

Yep. Met him when I was 14, he was 16. First love, lost my virginity to him - terrible relationship, constantly on and off and we were really bad for each other and didn't know how to make a relationship work because I was young af.
I had other boyfriends during my teens but kept going back to him or trying to make a friendship work because I was a stupid cunt until I was 18-19

Going on 3 years without him and much happier because of it - not all teen loves are good.

my first love was a nightmare. she was clingy and depressed. I was clingy and depressed. she was poor, my fam was rich and hated her. was fun at first, but had no idea how to end it ( thanks for the abandonment issues mom! ). I wish we had a fucking class on how to be in a relationship, instead of learning from TV and our fucked up parents.

funny story - we lost our virginity to eachother. I put on a condom, have half softy, try and force it in her pussy. get in a bit i think.. bang bang bang, can't cum, get soft. oh well.

broke up soon after that ( thank god ) but remained friends ( which was horrible ) ..

years later I realized I didn't even break her hymen. and I mean like a decade later lol.

Sup Forums is filled with fags and le trolls.

user don't kill yourself. you can improve your life you know it's in your hands

> did you ever experience teenage love?
>I did, indeed. In fact a week and a half ago I was plastered on my 21st and blew up her phone

illiterate faggot

> I wish we had a fucking class on how to be in a relationship, instead of learning from TV and our fucked up parents.

that's what fundamentally killed mine - having no idea how to coexist in a relationship. My current relationship is much much better after plenty of trial and error - and it's pretty serious? so wish me luck anons.

good luck, but don't be stressed if it doesn't work out forever. there is so much shit to learn, relearn, and then you fucking change as a person and it is all different...

I'll keep that advice with me forever

I did, she wasn't my first but I was 18 she was 16. Had hooked up with her a couple of times but one night at a party we hooked up again, went back to a mates place and smoked some weed then fucked on his floor. Ended up dating for like 2 years. Was some of the best times in my life up until she cheated on me with another friend and left me for him. Felt bad man

dated a really hot girl and was too pussy to fuck her.

Yeah, true, but usually they're trying to pass off some unbelievable bs... I'm not claiming anything weird, just sharing my experience. Nothing all that unusual about it, it just fit with the OP's question...

you angered some pedo because you fucked a 16yr old and they are jealous

Ahhh... got it!
I'm in Michigan, Murrica, and AOC is 16, so no biggie...

you know what is weird, if I travel to michigan and fuck a 16 year old, they can prosecute me for it.

(b)Travel With Intent To Engage in Illicit Sexual Conduct.—
A person who travels in interstate commerce or travels into the United States, or a United States citizen or an alien admitted for permanent residence in the United States who travels in foreign commerce, for the purpose of engaging in any illicit sexual conduct with another person shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

america is fucking weird.

Yeah, that is pretty stupid. And I agree, we've got a lot of weird customs/laws/ideas.
IMO, AOC should be a federal statute... 16 everywhere.
>inb4 "why not 12?"