Sup Forums my sisters tits were posted on a website. I want to blackmail her but she has a loudmouth...

Sup Forums my sisters tits were posted on a website. I want to blackmail her but she has a loudmouth. How do I go about blackmailing her? Pic related it's her tits

we saw your last thread and we don't care

sex her

create fake fb profile. send her the pic in private message and say you'll post it and tag her family members if she doesn't send you more.

I need advice not someone being a dick

is this italianon?

No. Born and raised in Michigan

How old is she

Can you deliver more?

Send it in an email to all the teachers and the principal of her school. And if she doesn't do what you want then threaten to post flyers all over the school.

If she's laughs at you then it's mandatory you give her a rim job

What do you want to blackmail her for? Sex? Money? Chores?

Thad the only one

Well I just moved to Florida and she's going to college in Michigan. Just want nudes out of her and a sex slave.

Do it anonymously. Make a Fake Facebook profile as one of her friends that she's not super close with, then send her an innocuous message to start. Eventually admit to using a fake profile and send her the blackmail with your demands.

Do not force her to have sex

tell her that her nips look deformed

Where did you find her tits?

Or do you want to never see her again?

One of my friends goes on that website and he sent it to me and asked who's tits they were then sent me a screenshot of the website. And I know but still nice

For maximum effect, do this with multiple accounts over a reasonable amount of time. Ensure you set the friends to private, but have a few profile pics to scroll through. When she blocks the one account, message her with another saying she's fucked up and you're going to tag her, her family, and her friends under your real account should she try to notify anybody. You could actually open the blackmail message with this to try and prevent any attempts at gaining the upper hand, but you'll probably still have to get blocked on one.

He didn't tell you where?

Tits + Face plox

What's her fb bro?

I know the website but don't want y'all to whitenight

as if I'm gonna give out my sisters Facebook on here to many whitenight fags

Well you could still give us the full pic

That is the full pic

It's that specific of a site?

So you want more pictures if your SISTER and you want her to be your sex slave?

"Sex slave" ? Dude that's not how things work in the real world. Now show a full body pic

How do you know that's your sister ?

Cuz he's seen her naked obviously. Fucking creep.