Being Swiss is like being given a gift from God

Being Swiss is like being given a gift from God.

An advanced super race, with their own customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of imperialism and war-mongering stupidity. Strong economy, strong neutrality, strong bobsled team, the proud Schweizer sits in his ivory tower ready to hire mercenaries to defend his pure nation from the wraths of sub-human Germans, Italians, French, Spanish and other sub-human animals. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect Swiss Banker.

With a vast history, amalgamating from the great Gallo-Roman population, the Burgundians, and other noble upper class European discoverers, inventors, and intellectuals, making us the masters of Europe. I can proudly stand tall and say I am proud to be Swiss, and I will love my land until the very last day.

Wrong.

USA USA USA USA USA

I saw nothing but fat prostitutes walking the streets in the middle of the day and trash everywhere in Geneva. Your country is also so cucc'd they can't agree on a language. You don't know if you should be licking France's balls or Germany's.

gtfo /pol

I am Swiss and I can tell you OP is American

have fun living in the country that backs out of literally every war

You're so cucked by your women that you can't even fuck whores legally. The only ones sucking my balls are French and German whores.

>pic

any real swiss person would know better than to post this retard shit

For instance I wouldn't be proud of what we did during WW2

Netherlands is better than Switzerland!

>legal weed
>one language
>one culture
>better English profeciency
>no need for making tunnels and bridges across annoying mountains, and complicated building structures, just plain simple flat land to build straight roads and normal houses
>larger population
>larger army
>more multinational corporations
>no retarded plus-sign flag but nice red-white-blue
>MUCH cheaper, lower cost of living
>2017, Swiss not into gay marriage yet? Retarded monkeys.
>more international environment, not as closed
>Rich history, COLONIAL EMPIRE
>not landlocked

That's all I could think of. I actually consider Switzerland to be in the top 5 of best countries on the planet to live in (together with NL, Norway, Australia and Denmark).

>Post made by some dude butthurt by Swiss idiots in /pol
>Don't care bc also hate them so

The increase in Asian is a positive thing. Asians have high IQ and cause no crime or unemployment. Asians are better than whites.

The swiss are fucking faggots.

lelelelelelelle

You're probably an anglo. Thanks for betraying your fellow White brothers and sisters by declaring war on Hitler.

You did this.

Been to both, Netherlands is WAYYYYYYYY better

Kick Straya out for New Zealand.

in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

You and what army?

Oh yeah. Straya's.

>Be Caesar
>Make the Swiss his bitch.

>Be Caesar
>Get stabbed to death

>pol nationalism cancer on Sup Forums