SCANDINAVIAN SUPERIORITY

Calling all scandinavians! Link is a typical scandinavian from 1000 years ago, wearing the same tunic, chain mail, swords and shields as our viking ancestors. Be proud of Link, be proud of your heritage, it pisses off the cucks who wants cultural enrichments.

We scandinavians stand proud and based as fuck! Look at this: youtube.com/watch?v=rWYiu1gUbLg

Of course the fake media did their best to show as many half-cast people as possible. But you all know the truth. We, blonde of hair and blue of eyes are based people. Us scandinavians.

Norwegian, Icelandic, Danish, the few good Sweeds that are left. The islands. Northern parts of England. Even some german and frenchies are related to vikings.

My viking acestors planted their seed!

GLORY TO VALHALLA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xspha3GaWVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Link is Swedish

Explains a lot.

Yes, I'm 100% pure Scandinavian and I agree I will stand with my Viking brothers. We must improve our reputation and take back our masculinity.

Yes, I'm 100% pure Scandinavian and I agree I will stand with my Viking brothers. We must improve our reputation and take back our masculinity.

Link is a crossdressing fuccboi.

Stupid fairies won't even upgrade that outfit. Sad!

>jeg vil kjempe for mitt fedreland, var kristne arv"
>Oskar, 19
næs

Many people bash BotW Link for the trap outfit. But you forget what the Gerudos represent. They represent sand rats, afghan, syrian, pakki, saudi, iran.

That is why they're all women. Because there are no real men in Untermenchistan. Only cowards who leave their wives and children behind to piggyback off of western wellfare. And yes, they are all degenerate boyfuckers. Especially the afghans. They took away the Taliban and boy rape became a regular thing down there. The US troops come home with PTSD from all teh boyrape they've witnessed.

Link is a handsome ordinary looking scandinavian. We look like this. We've always looked like this. Ever hear of king Sverre Sigurdson? He was described as the most beautiful man to ever have existed.

Link is beautiful to you. To us he is just family. Vikings were literally Links.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Then why is he such a manlet

This

You need help

Vikings/scandinavians take time to mature, because we are the most developed of all the human races. We remain young for a long time, like the elves we seemingly stay young forever.

Our masculinity is not hairy backs, stinky breath and dirty noses. Those are sand rats idea of masculinity. Our masculinity is youthfulness, wits, beauty, courage and will.

kek if we(georgians) embraced our cultural roots we would've fucked you sissy viking cunts, your rus relative cunts, and all other islamic cunts like we've done dozen times trhoughout history, scandinavian history is 1 big history of getting cucked, get cucked and git rekt.
P.S git gud

>Using the Iron Boots in the pool in the Lakeside Laboratory and comparing to the measuring graph, Link stands 1.7 m (5'7") tall as an adult in Ocarina of Time.

HERO OF MANLETS

Good post
bad post

Wow, Muhammed is literally Ganondorf

>implying vikings weren't stinky, hairy, ugly sons of bitches,
through decades of kidnapes of hotest women throughout europe made you attractive.

muhammed's girls are based, unlike scandi's

Actually the vikings were well known for being pretty. It has been written in their sagas, but in case you doubt that source we can take a look at what was written by Ibn Fadlan when he saw the Swedish vikings.

" I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blonde and ruddy..." - 921, by an Arab named Ibn Fadlan, servant of the Caliph of Bagdad

APOLOGISE

hew wrote that about russians who are turkic mongols
mongrel pride!

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>written by caliph of baghdad
caliph of baghdad also wrote same about georgians, persian shahs wrote same abou tgeorgians. you know why ? because they all are literally ugliest race.
in caucasian chronicles actually, when varangian guard came in georgia to aid byzantines, they were described as wearing too much armor, being stinky and uncivilized, and you with ur greek friends got rekt, long live monaspa
no idea why arabs always write about how others have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Did Russia even exist at this point? The ice had melted off of Norway yes. Byt we were on the coast, Russia was still having an ice age.

You must be confusing Russian with Rus. I went and found a better quote.

>In 921, an Arab, Ibn Fadlan was sent by the Caliph of Bagdad to accompany an embassy to the King of the Bulgars of the Middle Volga. Ibn Fadlan wrote an account of his journeys with the embassy, called a Risala. During the course of his journey, Ibn Fadlan met a people called the Rus, A GROUP OF SWEDISH ORIGIN, acting as traders in the Bulgar capital. Ibn Fadlan tells us:

"I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Volga. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blonde and ruddy..."

Montgomery, James E. "Ibn Fadlan and the Rusiyyah." Journal of Arabic and Islamic Studies, vol. 3 (2000) pp. 1-25.

Smyser, H.M. "Ibn Fadlan's Account of the Rus with Some Commentary and Some Allusions to Beowulf." Franciplegius: Medieval and Linguistic Studies in Honor of Francis Peabody Magoun, Jr. eds. Jess B. Bessinger Jr. and Robert P. Creed. New York: New York University Press. 1965. pp 92-119.

Coupland, Simon. "The Vikings on the Continent in Myth and History." History 88:290 (April 2003) pp. 186-203.

Didn't you guys also get very racemixed because of the whole Khan taking over your country thing? Asian genes are good for inteligence, but penis not so much.

Nope, the Europeans also found them very physically attractive. This one is from 884.

>Quales numquam antea in gente Francorum visi fuissent, in pulchritudine videlicet ac proceritate corporum.

[In that battle such men are said to have been killed among the Northmen as had never been seen before among the Frankish people, namely in their beauty and the size of their bodies]. (Coupland, pp. 188-189)

Coupland, Simon. "The Vikings on the Continent in Myth and History." History 88:290 (April 2003) pp. 186-203.

I could go on all day. We have accounts of the Laugrdagr, the wellness day of the week, when the scandinavians would wash to look their best. While the english and french wallowed in dirt and grime.

Or the fact that the most commonly found artifacts at viking dig-sites are tweasers, combs and razors. We know they made soap and looked after their teeth.

Also, people were shorter back then. The average hight was about 5 foot 6. Link is young, yet 5 foot 2. Link is one of us.

Feels good!

Having blond hair and blue eyes is the best combination.

I also have the pink orange white skin, the one that matches blond hair and blue eyes the best, in my opinion.

We're lucky.

>swedes
youtu.be/Xspha3GaWVI

Malmö is a mess

why is link so erotic?

You sound like you're gay

Ofc it is a Norwegian being a special snowflake, just fuck off we Swedes want nothing to do with you lazy oilniggers

Us white oil elves of Norway is not the niggers you should be worried about. Get your shit together Sven. Your country is dying, people are getting raped on facebook live. Do something!

>Twink
>Link

Is... this just a coincidence????>?

>tfw Danish diaspora
>grew up in very Scandinavian neighbourhood
>local businesses had Scandinavian business names such as a local restaurant called "The Kalmar"
>Now it's all East Indians as far as the eye can see

Feels bad man.

At least you can admit that you don't like having them there. they are intruders, they ought to be treated as such.

i'am %100 scandinavian italo-descend :DDDD

I can smell the superiority in this thread