HAHAHA

HAHAHA
WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL OF YOU MICHIGAN SHITTALKERS?
FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON WE HAD TO DEAL WITH YOU SAYING YOU WOULD WRECK US
APOLOGIZE

We didn't expect the refs to win the game for you. We were idiots for that. Whenever we have a close game the refs win it for you guys. I have never seen worse reffing for any other rivalry game.

Refball. Barrett was short.

This

It is so surreal... it's almost like OSU is the chosen team to the NCAA and refs.

Expected to get bootyblasted because of Michigan's bad offense

Instead got bootyblasted because of refs while osu somehow had even worse offense

Whoa that is one sexy mascot, he must be the mascot of the greatest of all time teams

The salt in this thread is the most I've seen since Trump won.

HAHAHAHAHA MICHIGAN KEKERINES FOREVER KEKED

You and your shit tier football team can get fucking bent, faggot. Have fun jerking your little cock at home while OSU pounds ass in the playoffs.

>_ichigan fans actually thought they had a chance because of playing 5 of their first 6 games at home against awful opponents and have no been thoroughly buttblasted out of the playoffs

You morons fall for it every year. I bet you think Peppers is a legitimate Heisman candidate too.

b-but refs.........HAHAHAHAHAHA. EXCUSES CAUSE YOU COULDN'T PUT IT IN

lmao

>refball

Stay salty you keks

Refs didn't make your offense completely inept without a short field or Peppers ankles fucking rattled to the bone in the open field six times. Cry more and play better OoC opponents and maybe you'll be ready for the big boys at the end of the season in the future.

>ESPN pundits calling it the worst officiating ever
>ohio will ride this to their grave

> LEL KEK KEK KEKERS

you have to be 18 or older to post here.

S A L T
A
L
T

KEKEKEKEKEK

MRW MICHIGAN REMAINS IRRELEVANT TRASH

From a neutral standpoint (KU fan) barret was short.

>psu beats Sparty so it doesn't matter

This season is optimal kek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GO CHUG SOME MORE LEADED WATER YOU KEK

1 loss tOSU will still probably make it into the playoffs even if PSU wins the conference, but Michigan is guaranteed out now.

>_ishitgan
>_ishitgan
>_ishitgan
>_ishitgan

What thread on Sup Forums was salty about Trump winning? I must have missed it

not as short as your chances for a playoff spot now

Other non-Sup Forums boards were salty as fuck. Sup Forums was in meltdown mode.

It's probably better if PSU just wins and has another chance to fuck it up in the B1G title game. No way OSU doesn't get in as the current #2 with a 3-1 record vs. the top eight teams in the CFP.

states of Ohio and Michigan nuked fucking when

Best explanation
>Mich handed the game to the refs
>Refs handed the game to OSU
Anyone who doesn't think the refs won the game for OSU should be declared legally retarded.

Bust out a CLASSIC for this

Makes sense, with a bunch of special snowflake faggots that are Sup Forums

Washington, Clemson, Alabama aren't getting left out if they win out. If that's the case, it's Ohio State over another Big Ten team

Must be tough to see the screen through all those tears.

wew

Will OSU get in the playoffs even if we don't get in the B1G game?

>play against one of the worst offenses ive ever seen
>3 turnovers
>missed two chip shot field goals
>blame it on the refs

Oh I am laffin

WILL HE EVER RECOVER

actually refs did kind of render Michigan's offense inept by not calling PI. there were two times it happened. early in the game it was Darboh and then late it was Perry. Would have extended both drives.

and of course OSU did benefit from PI calls when they were on O. even though one pass wasn't catchable.

Meh, I'm surprisingly cool about all of this. I'm just apathetic now. In the end it really doesn't matter because Trump won and that is all I really needed.

well, they wrecked themselves

you guys didn't do shit lol

>Mich handed the game to the refs
What did he mean by this

NO RECOVERY

MICH played bad enough so that the refs could decide the game. That is what I mean.

CALL THE BURN WARD

Be more concerned about the fact that your team played like shit. If they we're even half as good as everyone jerking them off throughout the season thought they were, refs wouldn't have even been a factor. You blame the refs you just come off as a whiny loser.

>Claiming refball
>Forgetting 2 interceptions that turned into touchdowns, a fumble at the goal line, and allowing Samuel to run 60 yards for a 9 yard gain

Michigan beat themselves.

Lol, whatever you say, champ.

They did play like shit, but the refs did decide the game. I'm sorry about your fee fees but sometimes even THE Ohio State University needs logic thrown at them. You only say that because you want the facts to be gone... I get it... you want those bragging rights. Too bad everyone can see through you.

>Be more concerned about the fact that your team played like shit.

not that dude but it's kind of encouraging as a Michigan fan. turned the ball over 3 times and got jobbed by the refs to a certain degree, yet Michigan had a great chance to win in Columbus against the #2 team.

I mean what does it say OSU if Michigan isn't half as good as everyone says, yet they still almost beat OSU in their house despite turning the ball over 3 times? OSU must really be trash then right? do you realize why it sounds pretty dumb to say Michigan is bad after a game like this?

>literally can't win against a decent team without blatant rigging
Enjoy a meaningless bowl game faggots

probably the worst game of refball i've seen in a decade.

>2 penalties against OSU

lol, there were 2 holding penalties EVERY PLAY

GRATS AS FUCK

that was genuinely the best game in all of college football
At very least best this year.

Literally doesn't matter. There are always plays that could b made in every single game. If the refs are blatantly biased it's not okay you fucking worthless Ohio piece of shit. I will beat your fucking ass.

I'm surprised there are this many people that don't know what the forward progress rule is and/or are blind or don't know about the indisputable video evidence rule. But hey you have to cling to something.

The only uncalled penalty tOSU got away with was that PI near the end and even that was close.

this

It started to become more and more hilarious with each play how much holding was going on.

You literally went against a team in a rebuilding year when their entire squad bolted to the NFL, and still couldn't win despite their idiot kicker missing two easy FGs.

They got away with both you stupid fucking faggot

probably because you were looking for more and more excuses for losing.
>i-i will shitpost after this game no matter what
sad

>b-but we have the most wins against highschools and local YMCAs in the 1800s

it was a late call thrown after the OSU player came up asking for it

WE DONT APOLOGIZE TO REFBALL, CUNT.

It was all Speight

rest of the team played fine, Speight himself gave OSU 14 and took away 7 for mighigan

k so both teams are trash I guess? despite both being ranked top 5 and both being 11-1? really don't even know where you're going at this point.

Yeah I heard ingesting lead can make people aggressive like this, pls find medical help DeShaun.

>what is forward progress
>how does indisputable video evidence work

Ladies and gentlemen, the level of football knowledge the average ishitigan fan has. It's a once a year exhibition folks!

tOSU was supposed to be trash this year due to starting a completely new roster, before the season most people in Sup Forums had them getting bootyblasted by Oklahoma. The fact they managed to field a playoff contender with such a depleted squad speaks volumes.

Where did I mention total wins anywhere in that post?

Also top fucking lel if you think _ichigan fans don't spout exactly the same thing.

>They didn't play ANYBODY while other B1G teams were playing OoC teams like LSU and Oklahoma.

Colorado, Wisconsin, and PSU are top 10 teams. LSU is 7-4 lol.

0/10

it's forward progress of the ball, not the foot. He had the ball back and then fell backward. It didn't move up where he stuck his foot out

being this retarded is really just a Sup Forums thing

everyone fears the day when tOSU get's a white QB. they truly will be unstoppable then.

>k so both teams are trash I guess?

Kind of, yeah. OSU is overperforming and an incredibly young team. UM hasn't played anybody but PSU and Wisconsin all season but they get all the press from shit tier ESPN.

they weren't for a second even looking at his foot you inbred.

Colorado is overrated shit that got ranked just because they were bootyblasting Michigan throughout three quarters.

t. not a fan of either team

I hope JT declares for the draft so Burrow can start next year.

the spot was placed at the exact spot of his foot AFTER the play

>implying forward progress
>forward progress never made it to the 15

Wisconsin and PSU are solid squads but laughably one sided on offense, ala MSU last year, and we all saw how that went. I'll give you Colorado for being pretty hype this year, though.

Burrow? It's Martell time nigga.

>LSU is 7-4 lol

Also, they're a shit show, agreed, but at least Wisconsin had them on the schedule. Can't say the same about _ichigan, they're about to head into near-SEC levels of scheduling nobodies as often as possible.

>before the season most people in Sup Forums had them getting bootyblasted by Oklahoma

why the fuck does it matter what "most people in Sup Forums" thought? OSU was favored (-1.5 according to ESPN) against Oklahoma. you look more and more stupid with each post.

Coming from a neutral Gopher fan..

>That spot

Was as generous as Merkle letting a mudslime fuck her daughter as a welcome gift.

Michigan was robbed.

I am so glad Ohio won, Alabama'a defense is gonna crush them in the playoffs

Except the refs, the replay, the announcers and actual reality say you're full of shit.

it was literally reviewed.

you'd have an argument had it not been reviewed but it was.

Except it did. Being close doesn't equal refball asshole.

Ohio is not making the playoffs. Ohio State will

OSU was favored against Oklahoma only after the Houston game, Oklahoma was the favorite before the season started.

thats what I mean

I've heard that somewhere before...

>APOLOGIZE

It's a Michigan may may to call Ohio State "Ohio", I think Bo Schembechler started it and frankly it's pretty stupid and the only people actually getting mad over it are Bobcats fans lol. It's like calling Penn State "Penn".

it barely made the yellow line, which is 6 yards infront of the 15.

You mean the Announcer who played quarterback for OSU?

Real hard decision from him

Now where did I hear this one before?

It being reviewed is heavily biased towards original call.

Indisputable evidence.

Means camera crew can change the game

6 inches***

so you're admitting by rule it was the right call. good. you're learning something.