I want to fuck a trans. Not sure why it turns me on. But really considering it

I want to fuck a trans. Not sure why it turns me on. But really considering it.

Fag

Dont let your dreams be dreams.

are you sure? If that is your idea of a trans I have bad news for you. That is a chick with a dick shooped on. An actual trans person is going to look far more manly than that...

I thought I was a gay furfag because I enjoyed looking at male characters, but it turns out I only enjoyed them because many artists draw male furries with very feminine features (like in this pic)

another good example

Who is she ?

Do it duude i had the same thought as you but eventually did it and it was soo nice! would reccomend10/10

I highly reccomend you do! Its fucking fantastic.

A misty memory.

Does this make me gay?

be more specific

Sexy af

See this is the type of shit I want.

I've also considered this also. I'm really thinking about it. I have a kid on the way and probably will be married by the end of this year. Just something I want to try before settling down.

That's an awesome shop. I really wish there were youtube video tutorials for stuff like that.

im into girls. but a cute lady boy, would be a try worth for me. ... do im going to be gay?

lady boy? maybe. a guy? no. sill gay?

Idk random image on google.

ditto

Fucking sick

I've always considered myself a straight male. With this fantasy of mine what would I be considered? Does it like make me gay?

Probably.

Where are they tho

can't tell you for sure

I know that I have been into the whole 'female figures with penises' stuff for about a decade now and my craving for actual females and my disgust for (otherwise) male figures has always stayed the same
doesn't seem to matter what it is I look at, always been the same for me, but I figure that it might vary from male o male perso, and also I imagine that preferences for males/females/etc. is less and less likely to change the more you grow into middle/old age

but that's what I figure...

meant tp link to

Christ I can't type with half my typing desk space.....

meant to put ***male to male person
at the end there

Same. I get turned on by beautiful women with a dick, but if it's just a male I'm disgusted. Not sure why. Like I would be willing to fuck a good looking chick if she pulled out a dick but not fuck a guy. Am I making sense? Lol

Damn!

dick looks shopped

google "Eduarda Rodrigues"

Well I want to get fucked by one

Damn she's cute!

They got bigger dicks than me

Damn !!

Thats the best part

is that dick CGI or is that some weird shoping

Thats an actual tranny, though its weird his dick does look out of place in that pic, despite him having one.

Yes plz

I hope you know this is shooped

Yeah it's been stated. The image is just for attention.