This piece of shit "coach" can't win a single game when it matters...

This piece of shit "coach" can't win a single game when it matters. Go back to the NFL where you can get bailed out with draft picks you fraud. If Harbaugh ever steps foot in Ann Arbor again then we will know the athletic department has no respect for it's fans

Other urls found in this thread:

capronlaw.com/capron-avgerinos-home-1-1/
articles.chicagotribune.com/2002-10-03/sports/0210030261_1_jim-delany-officials-mistakes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Failed college coaches don't get jobs in the NFL, famn. He's all yours now.

He has turned every team that he has coached into championship contenders, hell Stanford is still riding his coatales If you don't think he is a top 5 football coach in the country, college or NFL,you dont understand the sport

How have those championship contender coattails worked out for the 49ers?

He never won shit with stanford

>forgetting dipshit Chip Kelly is running the 49ers

Kys

Why didn't they just go for 2 and end it?

And Stanford would've been even less than nothing without him

He didnt even recruit half the players on this team whatever success he's had was off of hoke's job recruiting we will see in the next 10 years when his guys start maturing in this program if he is real deal?

Doesn't matter who is coaching them, Michigan is eternally cucked beyond redemption. UM is fucking trash. Leave football to the real competitors.

go ahead and run him out, totally worked for the 9ers

You guys are retarded. Harbaugh made Michigan relevant again. So he lost a nail biter to the Ohio state power house. Get over it.

They haven't been relevant in decades. Their one title in generations was a shared one lol

>college ball
>harder
he literally turned michigan around and just got refballed

>muh michigan
I actually attend USC and if I see something for what it is I call it

Ohio got outplayed all game and bailed out by refs

even on the 4 & 1 the ball was placed where jones last placed his foot

Their schedule was a joke

Still harder than OSU's schedule

>10-2
>relevant

LOL listen some cute recruiting tricks like sleeping over at kid's home and going to class is nice and all but in the end you actually have to develop players and win, he's not doing any of those things.

he's going to be out of a job in the next 40 years count on it.

>10 years

jesus I wish I had that kind of job security

Lol if the ref says Barret didn't get the first down we are having a completely different convo. Calm down

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>implying it's Kelly's fault
>when Jed York exists

It's a management problem. That's why players got chased away. That's why Harbaugh got chased away. That, along with the rise of the Raiders is why fans will be chased away.

Kelly and Tomsula are fall guys

>40 years

Well I guess we'll talk then

T. Jed York

I miss debartolo ):

OSU playing refball again. That spot Was fucking brutes.

>wow my defense has let them score every drive since the half, I think I'll roll with them again rather than go for 2 and let my 50ppg offense decide it
#wewanttomlin

>contenders
Real fucking neato. He's never actually won a fucking thing. Beating the shit out of your garbage conference and losing to the one good team you play a year isn't impressive.

Jed York needs to fuck off

>parents let you play big boy owner around the facility and you run the team into the ground
>still have your mommy and daddy handle shit like the owners' meetings because you're afraid of being mocked and bullied by the real owners
I'm surprised the NFL allows such faggotry

Jesus, your spelling of coattails.

>muh refball

Loving every laugh. Your team of cucked seniors who have never won shit just lost to a bunch freshmen.

This x 10

Head referee of this game: Daniel Capron...the guy who was shitcanned in the early 2000's by the B1G for being a bad ref.

OSU played hard but not hard enough to win...thanks for nothing Capron.

>capronlaw.com/capron-avgerinos-home-1-1/
>articles.chicagotribune.com/2002-10-03/sports/0210030261_1_jim-delany-officials-mistakes

(Also...what a shock..half the pictures of him are him getting bitched at by coaches for poor calls.)

Harbaugh should try to preserve his honor and commit sudoku in his office.

Daily reminder he should be 11-1 and is a hall of fame coach

So, last time you jerked off your cousin? Tonight? Shocker.

>coatales

Because he's not dumb

This.....just has to close the deal now

>Next 40 years
Shitposting confirmed

Which hall of fame?

He was 29-21 at Stanford

Urban Meyer has lost 28 games in his entire head coaching career.

the chaos emeralds weren't in his favor.

he literally just lost to a team with 1 starting senior.

He single handedly turned around Stanford's program eventually winning Coach of the Year his last year there. Read a book.

You are a moron

He literally won nothing at Stanford, lucked (no pun intended) into one of the most complete qb's to ever play football, and then went to the NFL and became a crazed whiney bitch before taking over a team that has wasted top 5 recruiting talent every year. Gtfo faggot