Sup Forumsros, I'm waiting for heroin. I'm so sick of this game. I want to get well. How the hell do I get away from it...

Sup Forumsros, I'm waiting for heroin. I'm so sick of this game. I want to get well. How the hell do I get away from it? It seems impossible. Should I go to rehab or go see a sub doctor? I'm so sick of the chase and I don't even get high anymore!!! I'm in
Pain, and yes I know I was stupid for getting into it in the first place, I know it's my fault. But please, anyone who can help please do!! No pic related but here's a pic of a couple oxy I used to stop from being sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_TWr2pj6kqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go get help, get off the smack, delete your gym, go to the lawyer and hire a facebook.

Just turn your back bro. Run. I mean literally run out of the house and into the street. Just keep running until you're too exhausted to feel. Then take a look at yourself.

Just stop being a pussy and go through the withdrawals. They won't kill you. Only alcohol and benzo withdrawals do that.

I swear, heroin addicts are the biggest whiny babies. "Oh I don't wanna feel sick! I don't wanna feel SICK!" Just suck it up.

t. A recovering alcoholic with 5 years sober who had a grand mal seizure when he stopped drinking cold turkey.

rehab, if you can afford it. The longer you put it off, the harder it will be to kick.

It's so hard though. It's so easy to get high. I've never been good at communicating with others or doing anything until I discovered dope. But it's eating me alive.

Did your mother really give birth to you just so you could waste your life like this. Think about it man

this sounds to be good advice.

Rehab, trust me. I've had to put five friends in the ground in the past four years and every single one was because of heroin.
Yes, getting clean is going to suck but it's going to be worth it because you're alternative is either death or becoming a junkie who sucks dick for a fix.
Consider being found by a friend dead with a needle in your arm, don't make them go through that.

Stop cold turkey. I was shooting a 0.8 at my peak. Dope I was getting was coming out of Philly, in stamped wax bags by the bundle. Shit was fire.

I stopped without needing any medication, or help from rehab. It's better that way cause it eliminates the chances of getting hooked on something else. Like methadone.

If you are serious. You will cancel the upcoming deal. It's not that hard to quit. You just have to be serious.

My friend and his wife were going to a methadone clinic for a while. He thought it was helping him, but he noticed they kept upping his wife's dosage. They both also noticed that the people they met there alot of them had been going for years and years, and while they waited for their daily dose, they'd be out on the lot buying and selling pills or whatever.

The point it, if you want it to help you, it can. The problem is your going to be surrounded by people who're just using it as an easy way to get high, and make contacts. And the people running the place make their living keeping you hooked on their drug. I'm sure there are reputable clinics though. Try to find one. If not, avoid temptation, don't socialize with the other addicts there, and do make sure that your dosage is decreased rather than increased over time. It will take a lot of willpower.

it always gives me chills the shared feeling of "this shit is really intense stay away" from ex heroin users way to go

Change your phone number, delete all your drug contacts, have someone lock you in a room for a few weeks, move to a new place. Go to a work rehab. A place where you work and get a free room and food.

try kratom

Take immodium and flu medication.

Kill yourself fucking faggot

Suboxone for withdrawal and then stop doing drugs.
Why is this so hard for people?

Fuck rehabs full of lying cocksuckers who just want to fill beds to make money.
kick on your own u can do it!

>rehab
You'll end up relapsing again... and again.

Seriously, you should just kill yourself. I'm not even trying to be edgy.

Thx user.

Hopefully op kicks it. The drug is not worth it. Unless you enjoy going 2 or 3 weeks without taking a shit.
My cousin went 27 days last January without taking a shit. He purposely went sick just to shit. Nasty fucking drug.

Op go Google what a needle looks like after just 3 uses

>stopped drinking cold turkey.

you're insane

Rehab sucks. I went twice and shot up within a day of leaving both times.

rehab. unless you like waking up every day and the first thought you have is "how/where will i get dope today"

subs completely remove withdrawal but withdrawal off subs is a bitch too. But eventually it does actually work OP. I know that feel all too well. The worst part is getting to the reason you started using in the first place otherwise history is bound to repeat itself.

In the mean times enjoy the sweats and shits. I found jacking it would give some temporary relief with the little burst of endorphines. Force yourself to go for a walk.

Taper down with immodium. Seriously, it works.

Keeps you from getting sick and keeps the cravings minimal. Allows you to go to work and act normal without sweating buckets and running to the rest room every 10 minutes from diarrhea.

Also, it's far better than methadone or suboxy which do nothing but give you a substitute addiction that's arguably worse.

I've found 10 immodiums a day for heavy addiction or 6 a day for light. Taper down for about a week. Note that too many immodiums will give you all the shitty effects of having too much oxy/heroin without the high (nausea), so don't take more than you need.

But it's perfect for sorting out the addiction, or just getting you back to regular after you had a week of hard use and have no money for more.

go to the hospital to detox then to rehab the first 30 days suck but hang in there

What is your financial and family situation like? If you're homless, kick off the crack and lie sick im the streets. You will lose any remaining possesions, but you can earn them back afterwards. Eventually, turn to a police station and ask for help. They'll probably take you to a shelter or give you directions to one. If you still have a family, try and fall back on them.

If you do have a home or expensive possesions: Get someone to bring you food, good food, and stay in your house for a month. Just don't let yourself get crack. Literally get rid of your system for it, yourself.

This is how people think who're either on medicaid or parents are paying for everything. Most normal people don't have the thousands per day a hospital stay will cost and can deal with it on their own. These are the exact same types that go to the emergency room for a flu, if they had to pay the thousands that really costed they wouldn't do it, but instead they go on medicaid and let the taxpayer pay for it.

Not to mention all a hospital is gonna do is put you on a bed, monitor you, and make sure you don't use. You could just as easily have a friend or family member give you that treatment at home.

you're making excuses not to do it so you're not serious about kicking the habit yet. Enjoy rock bottom, cause it won't be until then that you stop being a pussy. I wonder what your rock bottom will be? kek

Don't listen to these softcocks. Get on a plane to the golden triangle, smoke opium and hustle tourists.

What fucking annoys me is druggies without the will to be druggies, you are a shame to addicts everywhere. Go kill yourself. Or atleast do the vasectomything.

Warm regards - scandinavian cokeaddict living in Bolivia. Kill yourself please. Do it with heroin.

Just got out of rehab today.....go to rehab man, you will find a new family there bro. Best thing I have ever done for myself.

ITT: heroin addicts talk about their favorite subject. Every dope addict I've ever known never shuts the fuck up about it.

I really hope the government puts some lethal shit in circulation to exterminate some of you parisites.

Listen to this guy.

there's no fucking way i could stop cold turkey makes me sick thinking of it.

You forgot to put in a plug for Trump and your alt-right movement.

you ever think they're ODing on purpose?

SeeImmodium is a pseudo opiate that fulfills the cravings without getting you high. Also will stop most withdrawal symptoms like fever, diarrhea, no appetite, and help you sleep.

I've stopped opiates at many points by switching to 10 immodiums a day, taking 1 or 2 less each day, for about a week.

Try it, your cravings stay managable. It's not like cold turkey but you won't wind up with a substitute addiction like suboxy or methadone which, from what I can tell, actually are *harder* to withdrawal from than pills or heroin.

eventually you will go to jail and detox there

then you will continually violate your probation from not being able to stop using

part of your guilty plea will be do a rule 25 and follow recommendations

eventually you will be in a cycle of jail and treatment centers

"keep coming back, it works"

Not a Trump supporter... at all. I just know from experience what happens when someone gets hooked on heroin; it turns people into the lowest form of cretin on the plant. And VERY few people end up kicking it for good.

Having found a mate dead with a needle in his arm, give it up. You don't even enjoy what you are doing to yourself. Seek help. Listen to the song below.

Jenny - Nothingmore
youtu.be/_TWr2pj6kqM

Had a bad hydro addiction few years back (about 300mg a day). Withdrawal sucks.
It's hard, but I tapered down. I used gabapentin (could use lyrica), loperamide, and kratom to finally kick.
Takes lots of Imodium (loperamide). It's technically an opioid. It binds to your body's opioid/opiate receptors, so it does help relieve symptoms, but it doesn't really cross the blood brain barrier, so you don't get a high.

If you don't have the control to get yourself clean, than seek sub help from a dr or clinic. Don't fuck with methadone AT ALL, because withdrawing from that is even worse than heroin due to its extremely long half life.

Also exercise once you taper low, as it releases endorphins which will help.

Been clean for about 4 years now. Good luck OP. I wish you the best. Stay strong man.

Quit heroin alone by yourself. Don't team up with anyone. Don't rely on anyone. Don't make a bond with anyone. Quit smoking. Eat healthy. Workout. Go back to education and study. Run every morning. Tell no one what your doing, only reply to questions and don't embellish the conversation, answer exactly what is asked or not at all. Build yourself up and become unstoppable. Don't even rely on me behind this message.

yeah i used medicaid i was on the street drinking myself to death i did what i had to do.

Honestly bro, though you mention an overdose and everyone freaks out like it's the worst thing ever. Truth is that most people die in a low place. Getting old, senile, and sickly, to me, is arguably worse than going out with a bang.

They died doing something they loved and they knew the risks. Most people who've never dabbled in opiates do not understand the amazing upsurge of joy and inner peace that they temporarily bring.

I would venture to say that in the mind of an addict, there's more pros than cons of the opiate life... it's economics, the good outweighs the bad so they keep doing it.

Life is hell.

And don't pretend that these people will have made something great of themselves if they've never used, they'd just be depressed and miserable 100% of the time rather than depressed and miserable JUST when they don't have their dope.

No death is a pretty thing, but truth of the matter is their life likely would have been uglier without it. At least they found some temporary solace in opiates.

I use off and on, I've managed never to become a severe opiate despite using for 25 years now. I always quit when I feel like I *need* it and taper down with immodium.

But dying from heroin is not the tragedy people think. Life is hard for a "discard", those people that tend to be chronically disliked. Despite their best efforts they likely will never go anywhere in business despite their hard work (unlikeablity renders you ineligible for promotion). They likely will never have satisfying human relationships. Let them have their artificial comforts. And if it cuts their lives short, well, they were suffering their whole lives anyhow and even if you could resurrect them, I'm sure they'd tell you their lives were never that important.

tl;dr Overdoses are not a tragedy, they died doing what they loved. It would have been much more miserable life without their preferred solace.

ibogaine cures all addictions. Look it up user.

Take decreasing amounts each time from what you usually do, like increments of 5% or some shit, idk what to cut down by I never did heroin because i'm not a fucking idiot

Yup....loperamide taper, with kratom works well. Loperamide is actually an opioid. It was an accident/byproduct while the chemist was trying to create fentanyl.

Detoxing in jail SUCKS! Full on cold turkey man.

Heh, yeah, tell that to my friend who spent a few thousand on one of those trips to a retreat in the Amazon
Update: she's back on smack

Ibogaine isn't a guaranteed fix. Sadly, it's also a c1 here in the states (massive jail time) and impossible to find.

This never works for addicts. You can't do it alone.

They are trying to "get there" not "get by".

"I want to feel like I did yesterday. It'd be a waste to use a little less, I might as well not do it at all. I need to make it count and go full one more time tonight. I'll do 3/4 as much tomorrow."

Rinse and repeat. Ideally opie therapy clinics would provide heoin instead of suboxone or methadone, you go in, take drug test, use whatever they give you, go home.

I've heard of ibogaine treatments in Mexico and Canada....even looked into and noped the fuck out when I found out the cost. $10k+

It does work, but you have to have incredible will power, stay committed and want to quit. Most addicts fail 2 of those 3.

Hey buddy, I know what you're going through. I've been on a ton of Morphine now for 3 years and some days the pain from my condition is so bad I'll take double the dose. Next thing I know, I'm requesting a refill early and they're refusing to do it because "you should still have half a month left".

So this week I decided enough was enough. Over 5 days, I gradually reduced my daily intake by a few mg each time, then stopped altogether.

I found that by downing enough of a smaller opiate (Tramadol, which does nothing to help me anyway) it kept the withdrawal symptoms at bay. I felt a bit sick on day two but now, a week later, I feel normal having gone off it.

I always said I'd have to die first before I go through the pain of stopping but it's all in your mindset and approach. Resign yourself to the fact that you ARE ending this and start making plans. Don't know if there are clinics or med centres near you but you could go to your Doctor, tell him what's happening and he may give you an opiate that isn't as strong and won't get you high but will keep you feeling okay. Not sure about methadone though, heard that's hard to kick as well.

Or, every time you take your drug of choice, reduce the amount you use by 10% each time. If you start feeling too shitty, dial back a bit. As long as each dose is smaller than the last you're making progress. I survived this week just by doing this.

I realise heroin is usually worse than morphine by a large degree but no opiate withdrawal is pleasant. Just take it slow and steady. And don't be afraid to ask for help. We all need it sometimes.

That's why you get the ibogaine yourself, dumbass.

That's like going to a hospital to get treatment for addiction, same fucking prices. Involving any healthcare professionals, particularly in something that's gonna take days, is gonna cost tens of thousands.

Cut out the middle man and do it yourself. Healthcare costs are pricing themselves out of the market....

Man... my heart truly goes out too you... I too am struggling w/ H on top of a full time career and college (only one class a week) but still... i feel like if i even try to stop.. my house of cards will collapse.. after i spent soo long to build it..

>t. A recovering alcoholic with 5 years sober who had a grand mal seizure when he stopped drinking cold turkey.

It's not our fault you're a dumbass and chose a dumbass addiction

>scandinavian
Kek. I bet tourists love to buy 'coke' from a fellow white person.

Alcoholholic LMFAO what a fucking loser.

It requires the subject to face the reason they do drugs and deal with it durring the trip. Maybe your friend chose to keep running.

Please tell me you're not danish, the association shame would push me towards starting a heroin habit just to forget it.

> They won't kill you.
Can so.

I bet that's his hustle. He hangs out near the nice 4 star hotels and scores coke for white drug tourists that don't wish to interact with shady drug-pushing Bolivians themselves.

Seeing as how a truly pure gram of coke in Bolivia is only like around 3 bucks he could mark it up to like 25, get himself several grams, plenty cover his rent and food, and still have cash left over.

However, it blows up in a really nasty way when a 1st world citizen winds up going to prison in the third world for crimes like this....

Its fairly easy to make yourself from cheap easy ingrediants. Just remember to confront the reason you do drugs durring the trip or you are wasting your time and dont exceed 25mg/per kg dosage or you will have issues.

The answer is simpler than the solution.
The answer: Don't do the drugs

The solution, however, requires the proper focus: Not doing drugs is simple, the hard part is chosing not to do them.

Of course, there are certain factors that interfere: The drug-type, the withdrawals, the people around you and their effect on your usage, your self-disipline, your will to improve yourself.

Think of it like this: Women talk about their problems... Men solve theirs!

Pretty spot on. I live in hostels, I speak spanish and have conects - and I sell to scaredyass backpackers.

San Pedro is ofcourse a fear, but in general I'm faaar below the radar of anyone except my competition and even those guys don't have much of a clue what I'm up to - thinking I'm just some kind of partyboy or lost wanderer.

Kratom look into it.

You know where this road ends. This road ends at an early death. Is this all you want your one shot at life on this Earth to be? Heroin addiction will be your legacy; the only thing that defined your presence here on this planet.

Same here with the hydro addiction I had. I've got 3 herniated vertebrae. I still take kratom 6gr p/day x3). I can easily go without here and there on my good days with minor pain with no Wd's.

Thanks to big pharma, thousands have become addicts, and even moved to heroin.

Really? Tell me where to get it without resorting to Tor and the deep web you pleb.

So easy to say when you're not the one going through weeks hell where you are SO tired but can never sleep, feel like you're freezing while you drench everything around you with sweat. Your whole body feels like it's been electrocuted for 6 months straight.

If there was a loaded gun in front of you I can GUARANTEE that you would kill yourself just to escape the sheer agony.

My advice...a several day detox with buprenorphine....then try and get proscribed modafinil

Don't put that on big pharma, they were only fulfilling a demand that was already there. Using opiates was your choice.

I do it too and I have the exact same ailment as you. But if you put the blame on big pharma all that does is have the government crack down on them and it hurts people that truly do need them.

The choice to use a drug belongs solely to that individual, the blame for abusing a drug belongs solely to the individual.

And I've always said a weak man will always destroy himself, the exact tool that he uses may be different....

And to stronger people, drugs in many ways, even opiates, can be greatly life enhancing.

You just can never get to using them regularly and if you're using them for pain, you must stop after you're healed up (and opiates can hoodwink you into believing you're in more pain than you are once you're fully addicted, it's just the psycholgical catalyst the addiction uses to get you to take more).

I got hooked on pills for my herniations too. And I got a million times better by getting off them and working out my sore back. Now I have healed.

Order Iboga root bark online then extract it yourself. Directions for extraction are a google search away. Also not the user you posted to.

You left out the god awful leg pain and twitching.

heh the Dutch...

I dont know much about this but a friend I had got off oxy with kratom. he also said sublaxone helps a lot with the w/ds

relies there is no you and blow the fuck out

Huh like you're one to judge, tell me something interesting that isn't about guitars.

The barnacle has the longest penis in the animal kingdom.

You ams dildos, his real answer would be "Uhhhh, uuhm, errrr, well the cool things about guitars is..."

A pigs orgasm can last up to 30 minutes.

No, a lot of it IS big pharmas fault. I worked in the pharmaceutical industry. Doctors are given perks for scripting certain drugs.

Back in the 90s, they said "hey,here's ocycodone. It's great for chronic pain and not as addictive as codeine/hydrocodone/morphine/etc.

Why do you think hydrocodone was made a cII a year and half ago? Because doctors were overscripting it. "We reformulated vicodin to have half the acetaminophen, so now it's safer for patients livers. We call it Norco."

People become addicts due to overscripting, get cut off by dr/pharmacy, start buying on the street, realize how much cheaper heroin is, boom....smack addicts.

Look at statistics of the increase in heroin addicts. You think tens of thousands of people just suddenly decided to try heroin all at the same time? You're a fool sir.

I envy pigs in that regard.

Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.

Much like every liberal on earth Female kangaroos have three vaginas.

Neat, you're a fountain of animal trivia user.
Male platypus develop venom in glands on their back legs during mating season, to ward off other male platypus with two spikes on their hind legs.

Cold turkeying off opiates could kill you. Especially if you're an heroin addict.

Yea in Swedens the underwears for the sexy stuff but others thans that it's always the freeballs.

I was merely stating the facts of the matter, and was not trying to make it seem simple or endurable.

Also, I must point out, I employed this logic on myself during my days of alcoholism, which resulted in mental anguish, mental revolution, mental epiphanies and general self-improvement. I also overcame my addiction.

I'm sure there are more factors involved than the total of what I described. However, despite the circumcisions, I'm sure my pointers are both relevant and factual.

Experiments show that male rhesus macaque monkeys will pay to look at pictures of female rhesus macaques' bottoms.

K R A T O M
K R A T O M
K R A T O M

Pay with what? How the fuck they gonna get money? By sucking dicks in back alleys? I am so fucking sick of you darwinist humanists and your fucking anti-Christian lies.

No it can't you idiot

accurate

K R A T O M
R
A
T
O
M

They did experiments with chimps, where they added a proxy for a monetary system, where they could exchange tokens for food. Within a day they had invented prostitution where the male chimps gave the female chimps tokens for sex.

Food or tokens given to them by the people conducting the study if I recal

Vivitrol.

You're welcome.

The Dance Fever of 1518 was a month-long plague of inexplicable dancing in Strasbourg, in which hundreds of people danced for about a month for no apparent reason. Several of them danced themselves to death. Also known as the dancing mania.

People like you make it incredibly hard for me to get much needed pain medication.