Why are there no good movies about gangs? Is Hollywood afraid to portray blacks and latinos as violent criminals?

Why are there no good movies about gangs? Is Hollywood afraid to portray blacks and latinos as violent criminals?

There is Neds

New Jack City dumbass

Menace II Society
Boyz n Da Hood

they both had to do with gang violence

They're not afraid to, but they want to glorify them. If they don't glorify them, they upset their demographics, and if they do glorify them, they upset the majority of the population.

masterful bait

>Why are there no good movies about gangs?
Are you stupid.

>Latinos

All the brown latinos are fucking indians

Sounds right to me
If they made a movie that treated gangs realistically (ie. a group of african american gentlemen who only care about themselves, collecting welfare to buy weed and spinners while abandoning children and robbing and beating random innocents) people would cry "das raycis"

Just watch The Wire and Oz.

Sons of Anarchy is great brother.

>half of those are about "white gangs"

is there a gangster film like these mafia films where you see someone working his way up in the crime world

Lord of War, although that doesn't involve the mob.

Pseudo Sup Forums thread

Also anyone who thinks that 90% of blacks aren't the stereotype have never lived in a majority black neighborhood/city

T. user who had lived in Ypsilanti, Detroit, Cincinnatti, Columbus, Dayton, Brooklyn/Queens, Greensboro, North Miami

I mean more like in king of new york or get rich or die tryin

this shit is actually good senpai.

They show black/latino gangs in cop movies.

still white/british gang movies are just better.
half of them are funny as fuck, the other half are just good.

Clockwork orange

>The mafia doesn't count as a gang

Are you stupid

>Live in majority black neighborhood
>Everyone is quiet and nothing happens

T. Rural southern community

>rural

Hmmm I think I figured out why

Yeah of course that is why. Stop living in inner cities you fag.

It's where the best paying jobs are lad.

blood in blood out

And there are plent of mob movies but what bout us black folk? WE WUZ GANGSTAS N SHIT

WE HAD MOBS WHEN THESE SPAGHETTI NIGGAS WAS LIVIN IN CAVES NOT WASHIN THEY ASS PROPERLY YET