holy shit

neckbeard. its perfecttt

Holy shit that beard is awful get rid of it asap Hayden

>live off Star Wars residuals and fuck Rachel Bilson
>or
>work

tough choice

>trying to make himself unrecognizable

honestly I might do the same, he's probably made a ton of money and just wants to chill and is tired of people recognizing him

>afte role of a lifetime I've been busy

Once a Chad, always a Chad

You could stop bathing and shaving completely and still be Chad

from what i've heard being famous is actually terrible. being rich and anonymous is where it's at

I can't wait for him to reprise his role as Darth Vader and have it actually be writing and directed competently, thus fixing his reputation and making him well loved

>hates sand
>grows a sand nigger beard

stanzas

Being rich and famous wouldn't be terrible at all, retard.

......to this

every famous person complains about being famous you fucking goon. unless you get off on attention which you probably do fame sucks

Someone should hire him to do capeshit.

>when i hear a person speaking arabic nearby

LOL

Fame is the devil.

Yeah, I'm sure they cry about it into their 100 dollar bills as they get paid to go exist at an extravagant party

>that """"beard""""
makes me feel better about myself 2bh

I will never understand people who say this. Nobody is arguing money is awesome but fuck, being a A list celebrity would get tiring quickly. Never having privacy again would suck.

You still have privacy, how would you not?

yeah which is what that guy was saying. Being rich is great. Being famous sucks .

damn he has worse beard genetics than me

Having even a dozen people recognize you ever day would get really tiresome and might even make you paranoid.

>Hey! Aren't you like Anakin in Star Wars?
>Holy shit aren't you Hayden Christensen?
>Oh my god, Hayden Christensen! Can I take a picture with you?
>(whispers) Isn't that the guy from Star Wars? (whispers)
>Hey man, sorry to bother you, but can I get a picture with you?
>Whoa, Hayden Christensen. Would you sign my shirt or something?
>Hey man, liked you Star Wars. You're great.
>Anakin! Oh my god, it's Anakin! Can I get a picture with you? Wait, one more. Wait just one more. Yep, got it.
>Hayden? (Hayden looks up. It's no one he recognizes) Oh my god IT IS you. You're like Anakin right?
>Hey man, aren't you Anakin?
>Christian Haydensen?? Is that you???
>Dude, I love Revenge of the Sith. You were great. Loved you in that.

Now imagine going through that every single day of your life.

You have privacy when you're alone, yeah. But every move, everything you do being documented and scrutinized, well beyond the level of a normal person. Don't be willfully ignorant.

Celebrities bitching are like attractive women complaining about being hit on a lot. Waaah, people love me and want me to be part of their life, waaah

i am not famous at all but i lived in a yuppie/rich area of southern california full of retired celebrities.

i have a full natural beard i barely trim.

i wear sunglasses and a hat and a black tshirt/jeans everywhere.

somehow i always got asked my old people/tourists if I am some celebrity or tech billionaire incognito atleast a couple times a week.

all i wanted to do was e unrecognizable, it backfired =|

i do not envy actual celebrities at all and i am glad to be out of that area, fuck that life and those PEOPLE =|

You're the worst type of faggot who has obviously never done anything with themselves to the point to recognize that constant praise or attention, especially on the level of A-list celebrity, gets old quick. Kill yourself.

what role is he shaping this beard for?

>Sup Forums : the shitpost story

Biopic of the hacker named Sup Forums

What, and you have? Kill yourself

Yeah, nothing like celebrity levels but I can at least understand how people recognizing you/coming up to with some sort of praise/attention daily can be annoying as fuck

>outcast
oh it's a movie. I hoped it was from that show I need to get into.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL!
HACKED:THE MYSTERY OF Sup Forums OPENS IN THEATERS JUNE 2017
Be there you faggots

I bet buddy.

Every person complains about their current situation in life, famous or not.

Shit did anyone else think that was Andrew Garfield

No, because Andrew is now under Mels wing and he would never let that happen to him.

Is this a good movie?

You are literally the biggest faggot I've ever seen on this board in my entire life
Trying to imply that you can relate to the fucking guy that played Anakin Skywalker
I think this expression is tired as fuck and for children, but I honestly, truly, and sincerely believe you should kill yourself

Do you think he despises Disney? I would even more.

Hayden is based
He retired from acting cause he was loaded and thought he didn't want to use all his new fame to easily get roles, he said he like didn't want everything to be so easy and without passion

no

>acting

lol