Eastwood "We're in a pussy generation"

>"He’s [Trump} onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now.

>We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.

>And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, 'This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.' And I said, 'Good. Let me read it tonight.' The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, 'We’re starting this immediately.'”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBtQ9-yw1ic
thebottomline.as.ucsb.edu/2011/01/gran-torino-actor-reveals-behind-the-scenes-racism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going to be a fucking tragedy when this old bastard finally kicks it. He hasn't made enough films.

>Clint Eastwood will die in your lifetime

Feels bad man.

With the condition you're in, we don't know that for sure.

Based

I watched the Dollars Trilogy when i was 15 and he was my personal hero, still is.

>When I grew up being a racist wasn't called being a racist

I mean, I get what he's saying but he could've worded this all better so it couldn't easily be construed as retarded.

Not if I kill myself today boys. Not if I kill myself today.

Why his son is not so successful?

I just watched gran torino yesterday I wonder how many people were tirggered by it

Well don't deprive the world mate, you'll come good one day

>let's be stupid and not listen to others because that's the manly thing to do
>anyone who brings up the context of a situation will immediately be called a cuck and shamed

>When I was a kid we bashed niggers heads in for voting for Civil Rights. Now we can't even do that anymore!

Isn't that what h means? I agree with him, btw. Giving blacks and women the vote ruined the nation.

He's made tons, most are mediocre and forgotten but somehow he's considered this great american auteur.

Clint is the dying breed. Where are John Waynes, Clints and Jon Voights of our generation? WHERE? Insted we're getting fucking Kirk Douglases, baka desu.

For the record, Where Eagles Dare is the best Eastwood kino.

>all the liberal millennials that will celebrate it on twitter

I can't tell if you're baiting or being sincere or what here but women voters are unironically bad.

Who is the most Clint Eastwood-esque working actor right now getting major work in Hollywood? Who the fuck is it? Conservative, Red-Blooded, American Alpha Male.

>t. Tony Soprano
John Wayne was a whiny faggot and is still an icon for faggots, along with Gary Cooper.

Based, I hope Clint lives forever ;_;

>tfw Sully will be his last movie
time to put the fossil back in the ground
>rambles about "being a man", started his career as a pussy in musicals and making cuck romance pop songs
youtube.com/watch?v=TBtQ9-yw1ic

I'm sure he had no problem "doing what he needed to do" to further his career, if you take my meaning.

Most young men barely know their fathers and are raised by their nigger-loving single mothers.
Of course we've got a pussy generation on our hands. Whatever comes after millennials will be even worse.

CARMELLA WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOORRR

>Most young men barely know their fathers

I agree that society is becoming feminized and that family values are eroding away and all that but c'mon, you can't honestly mean to genuinely say that the majority of young males have no father figure.

Chris Pratt is known to be conservative

>I just watched gran torino yesterday I wonder how many people were tirggered by it

Even the actors were triggered.

thebottomline.as.ucsb.edu/2011/01/gran-torino-actor-reveals-behind-the-scenes-racism

>if you act like a fictional character, you share those fictional characters views

are you retarded

Kurt Russell is the closest I can think of but he's not exactly a major actor. Can't think of any young actors like young Clint though.

>When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.
HMMMMM

the annoying thing is that he has far more experience and ability to actually think than any of the lefty retards who will write him off as a stereotypical old curmudgeon, despite the fact he did more for women/minorities than any of them with his revisionist westerns and other films and managed not to beat everyone over the head with it, which has apparantly gone out of style

funnily enough he has kids by 5 (maybe 6) different women. old school alphas like clint and arnold produce plenty of beta as fuck, soft sons

>Whatever comes after millennials will be even worse.

Maybe, but there is usually a cultural backlash between generations.

>when i grew up

Hell, you dont even have to go that far. Media that was made 20, even 10 years ago wouldnt fly today.
The social media boom really gave sheltered pansies too much of a voice, and it doesnt help that everyone blindly agrees with out of touch hippie millionaires in hollywood.

Its really a sad state of affairs.

faggot

>clint eastwood is 170 years old

What was racist about it? I've seen the movie and I don't know. It seemed pretty realistic to me.

>old_man_yells_at_cloud.jpg

They should get someone to adapt MGS3 and have Scott play young Ocelot.

well he sure looks like it

You do know women have much smaller brains and that has been proven scientifically, right? But noooo, lets all pretend that we're equal.

Clint has always been my favorite actor, Dollars Trilogy is the definition of kino. How can people call him a stupid racist when he directed probably the best and most unbiased film about Japanese during WW2, Letters From Iwo Jima.

Hopefully we will have a Day of the Rope first.

what bothered me about gran torino most was the asian girl actor.

>Oh dude I'm so accepting and polite lmao I don't even mind that this old man is a racist who just made a remark about blowing the heads off of gooks lets be friends now and also you will forgive my brother for trying to steal your badass whip

It just seemed too convenient for her character to service as the 'bridge' between the two cultures. There should've at least been a period in which she warms up to the dude or something.

Gary Coopah, ya know, the strong silent type!

SJWs don't really care about Asains desu

What a big, fat pussy.

Wahhh we were left out. Wahhh muh culture wasn't represented. Waaaaaahhhh.

Fucking gook.

Didn´t he called brave to someone just for coming out a faggot?

Brain size doesn't correlate directly to intelligence as you might believe.

I think women are capable of being just as intelligent as any man, but the thing that sets the two groups apart is that women are not reasonable as men are.

Being intelligent and being reasonable are very different. It's why there's that age old meme among men about why you never argue with a woman. It's not meant to imply that no man could contrive an argument better than a woman's, but rather that women are just too unreasonable for it to be a worthwhile effort to try.

“When I first saw Gran Torino, I thought that it was really good because I didn’t know about the whole background,” she said. “This discussion has made me realize that I do approach things with a white supremacy point of view. It was interesting to hear a different perspective.”
The movie itself contained many racial slurs about Asians that the speakers found insulting.

In the scene in which Walt takes Thao to his friend’s barber shop, Thao is called names such as “pussy kid,” “dick smoking Guk head” and “chink.” These degrading words imply that Asians are feminine and homosexual.

Im in the SF bay area comedy scene, and its amazing to me how offended people get when you use the word faggot. It's the new F word. You cannot say it ever, EVER. Comedians get pissed at you and shame you for saying faggot. Like you just said "I hope you get raped again!" to a victim of sexual assault. They do not care about context or tone, you never EVER say 'faggot'. These are comedians, people who supposed to bend and subvert point views of comedic effect and even they are on the bandwagon of "you can't hurt anyone's feelings"

When we're told not to, isn't it comedians job to explore the freedom that's being diminished at the loss of this? Or to find a fun and non-hateful way to explore this subject?

Yea, I agree with Clint, little faggots need to calm their tits.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>people who spend their time complaining about people complaining about racism are considered badass

Just because you get triggered by what you perceive as a "microaggression," doesn't make it racist, user. There's a world outside of your tumblr blog, believe it or not.

good job, good effort

Brolin?

Worked for the liberal equivalent so far :)

Wtf do people that justbecause a movie has racism in it doesn't mean that it is preaching a racist ideology? I mean, these people live in bubbles if they think people in real life don't still use these terms.

very nice

He reminds me of grandpa, which is why I can't watch his films they make me sad.

oh well

>Point out that something someone says seems oddly phrased in the context of what they're trying to express

>DUDE TUMBLR

I am offended by people who are retarded though and you've incensed me quite a bit

>people who watch Filthy Frank think they're intelligent and iciteful

>listening to someone who had a conversation with an empty chair

Try living in a city that isn't full of queers.

I'm sure a comedian living in Philly won't get jeered if they said the word.

I can't wait for this old fart to die.

>iciteful

What the fuck were you trying to say? The word 'insightful' isn't even spelled anything like that so I have no clue what happened.

wow rude

>UGH, SHUT UP AND DIE ALREADY GRANDPA I DON'T EVEN
t. "caring and compassionate" faggot in San Francisco while drinking some craft beer made with genuine muslim tranny semen

>>When I grew up being a racist wasn't called being a racist
>pretending as if this is what he was actually saying
Not everything politically incorrect is automatically racist.

>I am offended by people who are retarded though and you've incensed me quite a bit
We already know how easily offended you are by your delusions. You needn't remind us again.

It's called a skit.

I wasn't thinking.

Also
>correcting spelling
>on Sup Forums

>oh em gee, this generation is full of le pussies
>somebody tells them to fuck off
>CAN YOU NOT UGHHH

Trumpfag hipocrisy, everybody.

Clint is socially liberal and has done a lot for women and minorities but lefties demonize him anyway because he's fiscally conservative and knows political correctness is a load of bullshit.
This, it's funny how the "caring and compassionate" lefties lose all compassion as soon as someone disagrees with them on something.

>pretending as if this is what he was actually saying

Nice job being unable to fucking read you idiot. I said in my initial post that it could potentially be construed as funny sounding and thus could've been expressed better, not that it was what he was legitimately meaning to say.

But you're too caught up on your dumb internet culture war to read.

>comedians getting offended

they aren't comedians

This ones for you Eastwood

>iciteful

>People getting upset is bad
>But here is me getting upset at people getting upset
>I am superior

kek

>guy who made a living playing pretend who thinks he's a badass because he played one once

That's right, buddy. String a couple of them together and you got yourself a riff!

It's called cringe

>mfw Gran Torino got boycotted from the Oscars for being racist despite having an anti racist message

California needs to be removed from the Earth

Brain size doesn't have anything to do with being smart you fucking retard

Sup Forumstards are proving themselves to be retarded

SF comedy scene is fairly prominent as for as area for stand up go. They're just soooooo PC. Some people wont book comics that say faggot on stage.

I knew Eastwood was fucking Based.

God he's such a cool guy.

T-THESE OVERSENSITIVE FAGGOTS. HOW DARE THEY MAKE FUN OF MY EPIC ART OF MANLINESS SUBREDDIT MEME QUEEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.
gas the liberals.

Gran Torino is one of the most based movies of all time, lead by THE most based actor of all time.

Also, even I think Trump goes a little overboard sometimes, but I'll take a wildcard President that says "mean things" from time to time over a crook who rigged an election, got rich off her own foundation and whose mistakes got people killed.

He's considered an American legend because of his starring roles mostly. I don't like everyone, but a few of his movies are 10/10s.

>Nice job being unable to fucking read you idiot. I said in my initial post that it could potentially be construed as funny sounding and thus could've been expressed better, not that it was what he was legitimately meaning to say.

I quoted you verbatim. Green text is used for implications as well as quotations. Therefore you were implying that he meant:
>>When I grew up being a racist wasn't called being a racist
When he suggested no such thing. That was your own interpretation of it, stop trying to make it sound like normal people wouldn't know what he meant.

>But you're too caught up on your dumb internet culture war to read.
You got called out for being the pussy he's talking about. Deal with it.

Clint Eastwood and Kurt Russell are modern American heroes and role models.

You just proved him right. It clearly does. Easy to tell that you have a smaller one.

Don't even fucking say it

Clint Eastwood never fought in a war or did anything of note in the real world. He got paid to play pretend.

No, they're not. Modern american heroes are fat nigger dykes fighting patriarchy.

He said he was offended, and I agreed. Nobody mentioned being upset.