How do you respond when your friend wearing a 21 pilots shirt tells you good music is subjective

how do you respond when your friend wearing a 21 pilots shirt tells you good music is subjective

Male or female?

Laugh derisively and then shitpost about in on Sup Forums.

call them a pleb then kill yourself artistically to prove a point

But it is user and you know it. The vast majority of 'Sup Forumscore' is only labelled as such because it is pretentious shit.

Sup Forumscore is literally entry-level, there's nothing pretentious about any of it.

I say that I agree with him/her, but point out that most people who listen to 21 Pilots are not very knowledgeable about music and have low listening standards.

say you love 21p and get them to suck your dick

>"good music is subjective"

for people who don't really like music

Sup Forumscore is basic fucking shit, every chart/list/infograph doesn't deivate from like 20 albums if you think thats pretentious you need to open your palette

why you suck at reading comprehension and relative view points?

Most musicians aren't very smart

Show him le fountain and agree with him.

>implying I would ever be friends with someone wearing a 21 pilots shirt

Fuck you, musicians are geniuses. At least the ones I listen to.

Famous musicians, sure. But most "guitarists" and other music folks I've met are generally retarded, lazy, jobless, and consequently too poor to have reliable transportation and equipment.

Kind of true but at least Sup Forumscore is at least "good/interesting" or better. There's ons of better stuff out there but Sup Forumscore (and frankly even RYMcore etc.) is still many miles ahead of the tastes of people who don't branch out from top 40 and radio.

with the realization they were politely telling me to fuck off with that spergy, pointless internet elitist attitude, which shouldn't have leaked out into real life in the first place, i guess

You say you agree with him.

Anyone who says art is subjective is simply not well versed enough.

"b-b-but it's SUBJECTIVE" is the default reply of all plebs who have no knowledge and who need a fallback for when they get ridiculed for their shit taste

i will give Sup Forums this, the charts are a step in the right direction and you can easily find similar albums using youtube, lurking here, or on lastfm or rym

Name one (1) """pretentious""" Sup Forumscore album.

>friend
Hide your power level from him if you value your friend.

reminder that the people who make these posts usually have almost entirely Sup Forumscore in their chart.

Anyone who says art is objective cannot articulate how to determine if an album is objectively good.