Have you ever shot (or shot at) anyone?

Have you ever shot (or shot at) anyone?

I shot my sperm into your moms cunt last night

With a firearm

Old fag here. Fought in desert storm for a year and a half. During the bad times. 47 confirmed kills not all advised. AMA

Proof

Maybe

No you didn't, and no you don't

No, but I've been shot at

>Desert Storm
>Year and a half

There's a reason they call it the 100-hour war.

Only with blanks, never got my ass sent overseas.

whats it feel like to not be good enough at something?

I just remember one time a burglar came into my house, i pointed a gun at him and managed to scare him off

i didn't have the guts to pull the trigger.

How else are you supposed to shoot bitches?

I accidentally fired a crossbow once and came within 1ft of hitting my mom

I was in Istanbul during the 2013 Gezi Park protests as well as the 2016 coup attempt.

Got beaned with a rubber bullet and almost had my head taken off by a rubber bullet. I think I may have had live rounds fired in my general direction at one point. Wound up scrambling down into a ditch and hiding in the dirt while some armored police carriers rolled past.

Pic related - protesters were prying bricks out of the ground near Taksim Square, passing them down a line, and piling them into barriers to block a police counter-offensive.

"Good" had nothing to do with it, "needs pf the Army" did.

lmao

dubs require an answer...yes I have
trips would have gotten details.

I shot my self

>Summer started early on the Sup Forums today.

Just because a war ends doesn't mean military actions do.

Tried to kill my bully. Shot at him twice with a .22 magnum. Missed both times. He never bothered me again.

yeah i lived in a really bad hood for awhile, got shot in arm and i knew who it was. shot their house up few weeks later. no one hit tho unfortunately

I have over 300 confirmed kills.

My mistake, didn't realize I was talking to an Iraqi vet.

Nigger broke into my house. Shot him twice in the chest.

Chased a burglar out of my house once at 3AM and unloaded 14 rounds of a semi automatic 22LR rifle at his car when he was pulling out of the driveway. Didn't hit him, but wasn't trying to hit him. Did hit his car a dozen or so times.

Good for you, user. How did it feel?

>shooting at someone fleeing
Hows it feel to have attempted murder?

no but i've been shot at

i came home drunk after a night out and couldn't find my keys so i tried breaking into my bedroom through the window except it wasn't my house it was my neighbors, he came came out and all i heard was "oi" so i turned around and saw a silhouette of a man holding a rifle, ran like usain bolt to the side of his house and jumped the fence, heard two shots as i was running (found out later he shot in the air)

That was an unjustly shooting.

>how did it feel?
Meh.

After the cops finally left, I cut the carpet back, hauled it outside and left it on the curb. Slept like a baby afterwards

Its ok user I did too.

did you get in trouble or were the cops cool about it?

The Grand Jury saw it as justified, since this was the 5th time in a month he'd attempted to break into the house. At this point, you can't be sure f he wanted to steal something, or attack my wife, child or me.

Lmao story?

i was a convoy gunner in trashcanistan out of fob ramrod so yes. ive killed people, if you can call them that my dad was a door gunner in vietnam. he probably killed 1000 gooks, men women and children. grandfather killed nazis in sicily

Lived out in a rural area for a while. Came home from a party and found someone rummaging around in my house. He noticed me pulling up and ran off into the woods. I opened fire, but if I hit him I couldn't find any blood and he managed to keep moving.

And before someone who lives in their parents house in a city starts complaining that I wasn't in clear and immediate danger or whatever, I live alone in the fucking woods. Imagine a complete stranger who doesn't care about morality or law knowing what the inside of your house looks like even though no one lives within a mile of you. That person being alive means I was still in danger, and so was anyone else in the area.

I pissed a full chain of M-240 ammo into an afghani hut that fired an RPG at my helo...so who knows?

In the last 2 years my neighborhood has gone to crap with transients, druggies, prostitutes and their associated trash, RVs, live-in cars, and crime. I have no idea where all these subhumans suddenly came from.
I haven't been forced to shoot anyone, but it was the 3rd time I pulled my little gambler's glock when the kid yells, "IS THAT REAL?!!"
I shot into the ditch then pointed it at him, he got the message and nigger kid left my garage at a run. (rerouted the power for the alarm inside, fucking cheapass installation tech, and replaced all the hardware on the garage door).
Now I shoot into the dirt to get attention, and have a "laser sight", it does the job. Eventually I will have to shoot on of these fuckers.

Yeah. Shot at some wanna be thugs bout three years ago. Ama

They took me downtown, but not in cuffs. Asked a few questions, and let me walk. I didn't tell them that I am prior military, and that I did know how to shoot the gun really well. But, since I didn't hit him, and he was a known thief and troublemaker, I walked out without being booked.

The guy ended up dead a couple of years later. He coerced a 13 year old girl into having sex with him... As they were going to his house, a deer ran out in front of him. he swerved, hit a tree, and a large branch decapitated him. The girl walked away without so much as a scratch.

>karma

I love it.

concealed carryfag here. pulled my weapon. never fired at anyone.

Because someones going to ask

>crash.wav
>sit up
>husband stirs
>grab gun
>position myself against door frame
>aiming straight down the hall
>see figure moving around living loom
>another one looks down the hall for ten seconds or so
>he sushes his friend
>he starts coming down the hall
>pop off two rounds and aim back into the living room and get one shot off as the other one runs for the door.
>husband freaking the fuck out screaming
>tell him to call the police
>stay put until they get there

>ambulance hauls nigger away, he's fading fast

>police investigate, question me
>"feared for my life"
>nigger had a knife on him

>detective calls me the next day
>'suspect' died en route
>his accomplice went to the hospital and was under arrest.

>niggers mom on television "he a gud boi, he dunt deserve dis"

Unrelated story, my home got broken into while I was at work and my wife and child had to run screaming out the back door for help.
Luckily our neighbor was a toothless old duck hunter, and when the intruder poked his head out he saw a crazy old man in his underwear pointing a turkey shotgun at him, and he split.

I know the stats on gun accidents. I guess I'd rather be in control of my situation than hand it over to someone who thinks "Fuck da police" is a way of life.

This faggot didn't do nothing but clerical work. Somehow this pussy ass bitch wants to pretend that during the lamest war in modern American history he killed 47 people , yet during fallujah the most heated cqb engagement soldiers were lucky enough to get 5+/- kills. I would know I been to the sandbox and even I got 10 in 4 days assisting cia operators.

Fuck off you clerical faggot

>apex predator kek