Just got a vasectomy and erections are extremely painful. AMA/You Boner, You Lose thread

Just got a vasectomy and erections are extremely painful. AMA/You Boner, You Lose thread

Shameless self bump

need the full set on this one

Fuck. How long until you can boner?

I did one of these threads a few hours ago and I got a 1/4th before the pain was overwhelming. On a lot of Vicodin now and ready to try again. No fapping for a week though

That makes two of us!

More shameless self bumping

Did you have any initial hesitation, and did you freeze some of your swimmers before you did it?

Get better soon, Sup Forumsro.

I had a small amount of hesitation when I learned the surgeon and nursing staff were all female. Other than that, none at all. I do not have any sperm frozen either

Even more shameless self bumping/dumping pics from earlier thread

careful m8, mods think small tits = cp

you the 22yo mormon?

Last shameless self bump

I'm the 22 year old from earlier, but not Mormon. My fiancee was dating a Mormon for 5 years before me, so she was a virgin when we met and was already conditioned to be super traditional

she doesn't want kids either?

We went on a big trip to Europe 6 months ago and that convinced her kids are overrated. We went to France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, the Czech Republic, and Belgium. I explained we could have the money to do shit like this every year or so, or we could have kids. It was a pretty easy choice. I have her 6 months to change her mind, and she didn't. So, I had the surgery this morning

Also, last time I got banned was back in 2010, and it was one of the best things to ever happen to me lol

Dang bro. that's fairly rash. Hope everything works out.

Ever hear of the reversible simple injection to the back of your testicle that's been talked about recently? I think it's still in testing but i'm gonna consider that in 5 years when gf IUD is up.

Well, I've never ever ever wanted kids. The trip was a great way to get her on board, but there was no way I could marry her until we worked this out somehow. She has always been on the fence, but now its out of our hands

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you eat the Booty? What's the difference between existing and living? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Opinion on trump? What are your hobbies?

i've had a vasectomy too but every girl i've dated has wanted kids with me even when i told them i don't and they've absolutely lost their shit when i told them i had a vasectomy

what led me to get a vasectomy was the one gf i caught with her legs up against the wall after i just creampied her!

Sounds like you made the right choice for yourself then. Hopefully she doesn't flip flop later and cause issues for yall.

Best of luck to both of you. My gf and I plan on spending a kidless life together too. cheers user.

How old is her faggot?

>Just got a vasectomy
Good goy.

About 5.5", and it hangs pretty far to the right. It was closer to 6" and straight until I broke it during shower sex when I was 15.

Favorite film is Zoolander. It is dumb, but funny

Favorite animated series is Futurama, by far.

Fav ice cream is mint chocolate chip

Fav food is pizza

Fav band is D12

Fav YouTuber is Boxxy, the forever Queen

Futurama is on Netflix, you should watch it (possibly again) for sure.

Shaved vagina. I hooked up with an Asian chick once and it was hairy. I regret not just leaving.

On a scale of 1-10 I'm prob a 6, but I'm in the military so that adds 2-3 points with most women.

I don't eat the booty, but my fiancee does. I don't even eat pussy.

Chairs exist but don't live. Everything living exists, but not everything existing lives.

I support Pakistan in the conflict because it might help weaken India. In the long term, India will most likely be a threat to the West.

Trump could be a great president if he set his ego aside and got off Twitter

My main hobby is gaming, mostly stragety games like RTW2 and Civilization

Fuck mate. Shit is so fucked up.

Man, I had a super serious gf that wanted kids and I didn't. She was good and trustworthy but she would tell me stories about all her friends at work that couldn't understand why wouldn't just go off birth control and try to get pregnant to trap me.

Not like trashy people either, I'm talking healthcare management professional full adult women.

Why did you have vasectomy?

Idk what I would even do after that... I have had 3 pregnancy scares, and that is 4 too many...... My fiancee is on Depo Provera now, and it works really well but it is absolutely destroying her body. I got the vasectomy, at least in part, so she could get off that stuff

Thanks! I hope it works out for you too!

Almost lost. Got hard enough it hurt. Nice!

I recently got a 23andme test back and I am

That is why I have my fiancee on Depo. I go with her every 3 months and watch her get the shot. You can never be too serious about birth control..

I never ever ever want kids, and this seems like the best way to take responsibility for that into my own hands. I never have to worry about it again.

snip,snip

Pretty much. My doctor started operating on my second vas deferens before the local anesthetic kicked in. VERY painful! Idk how she got qualified at all

Yeah I understand your fiance doesnt want kids. But why would you undergo vasectomy when there are many birth control alternatives that dont involve surgery (pills, condoms...)?

nvm i refreshed page late. that sounds rational.
Will it affect ur libido performance in bed?

Because I have had three condoms break in my life. I know that it is EXTREMELY unlikely to happen again, but frankly I am too scared to trust them ever again. My fiancee is on Depo now. It is really easy and effective, but it is also poison. It makes women gain weight, makes them really hormonal, and it actually weakens their bones. I had her get on it years ago before we were too serious, but now that I plan to wife her, I really want to get her off that shit.

Do want.

couldn't have said it better myself

not op but i've had a vasectomy too and if i do end up changing my mind, ivf will be the route to take, only downside is it's expensive as fuck

Well, my performance in bed is already really shitty so I doubt it lol. And it should not affect libido because I have the same amount of testosterone as before. My balls aren't attached to my penis anymore, but they are still attached to the rest of my body. Everything should be the same except no actual semen when I cum, just the other stuff that comes (no pun intended) with it

Do you work out at the gym or practice sports regularly? Have you considered the secondary effects that vasectomy will have on that aspect?

Whos that?

ive never found anything else on her. damn shame, so fucking hot

I have no idea what this means tbqh

It should go away within a day or two. If it does not, see your doctor.

I am in the National Guard, so I have to be in fairly decent shape for that. I can't exercise for two weeks, but thats it.

I've looked for a long time with no success...

slightly larger pic

Well, it was this morning so I think the pain is normal. I always try to win at You Boner, You Lose threads. This is just more high stakes than usual

>Everything should be the same except no actual semen when I cum

Everything should be the same except no actual SPERM when I cum

your semen will still be the same volume as before you had surgery, it just won't contain any microscopic spermatozoa because your vas deferens was cut and tied (it carries the sperm from your nuts to out your urethra)

it was posted here on Sup Forums in 2015

I would still fuck her now if I could... I would be in excruciating pain and I would just nut into my own scrotum, but it would be worth it lol

You're correct, sorry. I am fairly high on Vicodin right now lol. And it was not actually tied. She cut about an inch out of the middle of both and cauterized the ends

totally!

WHO is?

Easiest You Boner You Lose thread ever

dont know, she was posted here on b thats all i know. do a reverse image search. i did and found almost nothing..she'd be a great fucktoy

You won't nut into your scrotum. The vast majority of the composition of semen isn't sperm. The sperm will remain in the vas, which was cut and cauterized, and will eventually be re-absorbed by the testes.

Source: medfag and vasectomy recipient.

I've looked tons of times (this is OP, not Sup Forumstard who you are responding to) with no luck. I'd lob off my left nut to get at that though...

The wound isn't healed yet though. If I were to attempt to cum now, I do not know if the cauterization would hold. I know in a few days I will be able to cum without sperm going anywhere

oh hell yes. totally pop like 6 cialias and go in raw!

My father in law has had two vasectomy's. One 20 years before my wife was born and one when her mom was three months pregnant.

I know another guy who has had three with a kid between the first two. Its not always 100%

i'd wait 4-6 weeks like was recommended to me by my urologist

It's tied, too, user. You'd be fine but it's true that holding off is for the best.

The surgeon who did it, and my after care packet, both say to wait one week before sex

anudda shoah

Sauce on this?

The overall failure rate for vasectomy rate is 0.15 percent, but that doesn't give an accurate picture of its real effectiveness. Most vasectomy failures happen during the first couple of months after the procedure, when live sperm may still present in a man's semen.

The main point of the dumb joke was that she is so hot it would be worth the pain lol. I honestly doubt I could even get an erection rn. I have gotten to about 25% twice, and it has been VERY painful. I fully expect that to pass with time though

Ok? And I guess to be more clear, wait one week for sex but still use other birth control for 4 months until I take the sperm test and they determine if it was successful or not

Google birdyally. She has a video of her fingering herself. Good times.

Link?!?!

Yes please

The less of mothers

A5FBD06

>A5FBD06

Oh my god

Please dont post 12 yo boys

There has never been a day I've wanted to fap more...

Lol, by the time I got a vasectomy I had five daughters! As far as surgeon gender, I met with my doc first. What sold me was that he had tiny hands! Did not want someone who could palm a basketball digging in my junk. The process was interesting in that the nurses completely draped legs, belly, but of course left my scrote hanging out in the wind. Oddly erotic as they moved around the room doing their thing. Began to get wood. The doc was slow in getting to me and I lay there quite a while with a chubby, junk hanging out and it seemed that there was a lot of nurse traffic in and out of the room, many re-checking draping others had done as I tried to be casual about nuts in the wind and a semi that I could feel beginning to drip.
until another nurse came in and basically duct taped my cock to my belly. After that it was all business. Doc came in did a little nip and snip and it was over. Then came the removal of all the fucking tape they had used.... no longer even mildly erotic!

You're my hero, user. Also, I lost HARD

You're welcome. Also this.

imgur album?