What scenes kinda fucked you up as a kid?

What scenes kinda fucked you up as a kid?
[Spoiler] Maybe it's because I led a sheltered christian existence, but this scene was pretty brutal with the actors doing a damn fine job portraying legit terror. The fact that they were doctors who did nothing wrong added to it for me.[/spoiler]

This scene was fucked watching as a kid op, you're not alone. But what is truly fucked is the catastrophic failure displayed by your attempt at spoiler tags.

Wow I'm the biggest faggot burn me alive on a pile of tires I thought I could get away with phone posting but noooooo

this is how you do spoilers, you fucking newfag redditor

I just watched it again. That was way more tucked up than I remember. The chick screaming and tearing up the floor as the arm drags her away, straight up horror movie shit.

Well... Director did evil dead. There's even a call back to it with the chainsaw

what film is this

That book face scene from the 1st Harry Potter movie

Spider Man 2: Spiderer

He literally did nothing wrong; it was them tentacles.

That movie was just 2spooky

Actually, he was less spider for most of the movie

>he can't spoiler

Will we ever get a capeshit films as based as Raimi's films?

I'm dreading MCU's version of Doc Ock. You just know he's gonna be Jack Black or whatever

It's the way his body moves around as the tentacles literally rip the doctors to pieces, and it keeps cutting back to OPs pic.
>that one woman who gets dragged away into the shadows tearing the floor
>that one woman who gets pulled up by her hair
Fuck me.

I watched this when I was seven. Couldn't deal with this scary face.

Link?

Is it wrong that I kinda want this?

I was never the same.

No

I don't see why Jack Black gets so much hate

The torture scene from The Last Starfighter

Transformation scene was also brutally fucked up

test

Thank you for suing the Sup Forums testâ„¢ tool.
Please hold while we aprove your post.

the bit where he drags the doctor under the table and shes scraping her nails along the floor is what did it for me

woops using*
hehe

This 2bch; the man can quip

>That one Asain nurse clawing the ahit out of the floor, trying desperately to stop herself
3spooky5me

Basically this

Hi.

So much this. 20 years later and I still fucking hate clowns.

Fun fact: adult Henry Bowers from the It miniseries kind of looks like an evil Raimi Uncle Ben