Anybody here 500 lbs+?

Anybody here 500 lbs+?

I'm looking to switch from drinking away my problems to eating away my problems (a lot tastier and more healthy for the liver).

How much should I be eating to keep a constant food buzz? Taco Bell every two hours, or do you get a giant order and microwave it? etc... share tips please

It's all about pizza. They deliver. You get all that bread and cheese for cheap.

Fatass

Don't forget to roll it up into a pizzarito.

I am fat, but it's because I love food. I don't smoke or drink anymore or take drugs, just eat food which is natural, you drug addicted faggot.

Just be one of those people who eat matress foam so you'll die

R.I.C. you fucking mongoloid.

600 pounder here. Do your worst

That looks good, but 3 chiptole burritos and a large cheese pizza with bacon is about $30 and I can get the same calories for a lot cheaper from taco bell or wherever.

what's your typical lunch and dinner?

You already have

If that's really a pic of you, I genuinely hope that you die soon. Which you will, because fatfucks die young.

Don't really have a set lunch, usually a variety of snacks or chicken nuggets, etc.

Pizza or some other delivery for dinner.

why?

How awesome is it to not give a fuck what you look like and just stuff yourself with as many donuts as you want, and as many burgers and burritos and rice and cheese and beans and pudding and whatever the fuck you want to eat? And you get to do that every day? How fucking awesome does that feel?

Spend the money that you would spend on food on a therapist, eating your life away is the least respectable way to go. That or fucking kill yourself immediately

Could you write what you eat every day on a typical day? I've always been really curious about that.

Honestly, I don't mind it at all. I could care less what others think of me.

You need to fast. Seriously. Take duct tape and actually duct tape your hands together and sit on a toilet. Fat can keep you alive for over a MONTH so you should be all good. You burn 1800 calories per day so by 1 month you should be good. Don't worry about being hungry, since eventually hunger just feels all the same.

you're gonna mind a decade from now when you have every health problem that ever existed

We'll see when the time comes. Im surprisingly healthy at the moment.

A decade? More like one year. At that rate he's not gonna survive another decade.

every health problem related to obesity (diabetes, joint pain etc) has medicine for it so who cares?

Because you'll probably die at the age of 30?

OKAY FINE ILL SIGN UP FOR THE TRAINER YOU FUCKING FAG. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR POINT LIKE THIS???

Please lose weight anons
I was obese once but lost weight for a job. You'll genuinely be much happier and it's not as hard as you think, just calculate and count calories
You only get one chance at life, don't waste it in a bad body

When you're so fat your ethnicity changes, it's time time to put the burrito down, fatso.

Drinkers usually switch to obsessive exercise to get their highs. Look at George W. Bush. Man jogs all the fucking time to get a runner's high.

Cut out the booze and unhealthy foods now. Go to the gym, only do cardio, start keto.
Get insanely skinny.
Start taking estrogen.
Take trap pics and post them to Sup Forums.
Ride the buzz of being the most popular trap on Sup Forums to inevitable suicide.

You're disgusting.

If I ever had the misfortune of witnessing you eat, I'd beat you to death with a baseball bat.

I'm 6' 330lbs.

I eat a self rising pizza. wait 6 hours

eat half a line of chips ahoy cookies wait 6 hours

quarter bag of doritoes sleep

that's all it takes to be fat. well for me anyway :(

Thank fucking God I started to lose weight and eat healthy and work out since Jan 2, 2017. Used to weigh 200+ lbs (90+ kg) but now I weigh 164 lbs (74 kg). 5'10.

Pic related is me, still quite ugly and fat looking but I've got a healthy BMI and I'm definitely not gonna end up like OP

proud of u shitskin

allahu akbar musel man

>musel man

OP, 500lbs 6' 6" guy here being fat is not all it's cracked up to me. I haven't been able to ride roller coasters since I was 18 years old 350lbs 6'3"

How about you try solving your problems. That's what I did once I stopped being a total fatass faggot. Now I have a job, 2 kids and a wonderful wife.

yeah cause that's all garbage for you, it may not seem like a lot to you but that's a shit ton of low quality calories

Food, like drugs/alcohol, can be dangerous too without moderation

yep food can be just as bad as drugs or alcohol, just look at that piece of human trash boogie2988

Fight me irl faggots

yeah I know, I don't drink or smoke either

I drink diet soda too... that is literally what I eat every day

BMI's are inaccurate but good job sandnigger

ok come to altschauerberg 8 in 91448 emskirchen fggt

You might not like it, but boogie2988 is what male peak performance looks like.

Cool ranch doritos? Or what kind?

Chips ahoy are awesome too. I like your diet.

diet soda is as bad or worse than regular soda, also if u ever wanna lose weight avoiding soda like the plague is the first step

nah just the regular kind... I don't like a lot of flavors.

occasionally instead of them I'll have a bag of popcorn if I watch a movie

What's your favorite Taco Bell?

Or you could deal with your problems

Why, when I could have a box of donuts instead?

Topkek

>mfw 200lbs