Should I see a doctor about this...?

should I see a doctor about this...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4t3k5i1ARxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting.

No, you're fine.

Getting fucked roughly up the ass will do this OP, you're good.

You have aids. Its too late already...

Like like you got some jam in your jimmies

timestamp, faggot

I'm just trying to provide medical advice, even though it might be weak. She probably just had a period, calm down and have a good cup of tea to settle your nerves. You seem distressed.

No, you could not afford it

Check'd

It just needs peanut butter and bread, faggot

If you're asking Sup Forums then the answer is inevitably pic related.

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting...........

Fake. Stop replying to the troll and let the thread die.

That is strawberry jam

Anyone who goes to Sup Forums first before going to a doctor is a waste of any doctors time and deserves to die.

Peanut Butter and Jelly. Nothing wrong with that. Put on bread.

No sweetheart, you're just becoming a woman

ITT: newfigs

Again, you guys fucking suck at baiting people.
Dripping towards the back is dead give away that whoever took this photo was pouring something and the last bits dripped on the back. Just looks fake in general as well.

Nice job at failing at an already retarded topic.

Thank you, Captain Obvious

Newfags

NEWFAGS EVERYWHERE

Stop using a shitty proxy server

Shut the fuck up nigger. Dumb bitches coming in saying their elbow feels funny is my bread and butter, Fill my fucking schedule with benign shit I can get in and out. Bitch has heavy flow, buy a better tampon. If it's this bad next month come see me and we'll talk.

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

depends on whether you are a boy or girl.

naw you're good.

Get some Preparation H for that asshole of yours buddy, and I mean a shit ton of it. I didn't mean anyone who feels off and goes to the doctor for little things, I meant people who could come to this shit show of a board asking for advice instead of going to easily triggered shits like you for an exam.

>Be on Sup Forums
>Post this
>Turn off computer because mother is yelling at me.
>Time for bed with my visiting uncle jack.
>Share bed.

y'all threads niggering in a post troll

There are no girls on Sup Forums

That reminds me...I have some cherry pie in the fridge and it's calling my name.

i'm a grill btw

Do you know the rules?

Love you femanons
Don't ever change

Nah man, just eat a little less next time and get some Chipotlaway™

Your wrestling name would be Heavy Flo

youtube.com/watch?v=4t3k5i1ARxI

I bet you're fun at parties.

0/10 obvious troll is obvious.

if thats legit and you havnt gone to a dosctor yet, then dont, within the month, the national average iq will go up a little bit.

Nah man that's Ebola, I know a gril at school who had it.

its too late. you're dying. there is nothing to be done. rip...