On sex with Leo

On sex with Leo
>Leonardo DiCaprio is selfish, lazy and downright rude
>Leo put on headphones and even started vaping!
>The woman was so confused by the situation that she just carried on, embarrassed and hoping for things to change. But Leo continues to lie there, listening to MGMT, while his “date” was left wondering what was in this for her

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20050421000017/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/AUGUST.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Leonardo DiCaprio is selfish, lazy and downright rude
Was this suppose to be a critique of his acting ability?

This is just some tabloid story. He's nice.

OR PAINT OR WRITE OR TRY TO MAKE A CHANGE

Presumably he has a line of 10/10 models waiting to fuck him at an anytime. He doesn't need to be good at sex. He could probably just blow his load in 5 minutes and pick a different girl next time.

We already know how Rihanna feels about Leo.
We got the story straight from her. She was bragging about it.

Just give up, Chris. Go back to making music.

rihanna's just a whore who brags about fucking an A lister instead of keeping it hush

That sound pretty based actually.

this

based

Gossip thread? Gossip thread.

Starter Kit (goes up to 2004. A considerable amount of it has since been confirmed):
web.archive.org/web/20050421000017/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html

Current (active gossip):
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/AUGUST.html

>This is just some tabloid story
Oh, I thought it was a Time article for a moment there.

Once met a girl on tinder who asked if I minded if she smoked. I thought she meant afterwards, but she was smoking during sex. At one point she was smoking a cigarette and giving me head back and forth.

did you have sex with him?

why can't i even be a hanger on to someone like this

> 2016
> Not vaping during sex

Remember that groupie site that graded rock star's sexual performance and dick size? We need that FOR actors.

I LOVE GOSSIP!

Five minutes is not bad if you aren't a weirdo that never cums

absolute madman

nigga actually got bored of sex with 10/10s

Antidepressants can fuck with your sex drive, lay off! Twenty minutes is just fine.

Yeah, Metal Sludge. One of the guys who appeared in The Decline of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years founded that site (the one who tells that some girls bought him a new pair of boots).

lmao at this dumb fucking whore.
Just blow him and then get the fuck out of their like you're supposed to you fucking object.

jesus christ a geocities site, in case anyone wants to read this shit, tldr: apparently every celebrity is gay and rude, lmao

>only now finding out about that list
>not knowing it by heart
>not reading Chow Yun Fat's entry

Thank you! I forgot what that site was called.

Can you blame him though

no

have you met him