I just found my bottle of hydrocodone from when I got my wisdom teeth out. Are they any fun or should I just sell em...

I just found my bottle of hydrocodone from when I got my wisdom teeth out. Are they any fun or should I just sell em? Pic related, they look identical

How many do you have? What kind are they (5/350, 7.5/350), etc.?

325/5, I got 3 on me and prolly 10-15 more in the bottle

Nice. 3-4 of them will give you a nice buzz for a while. Any more than that might make you nauseous and be a waste. Mixing them with weed is fine, but DO NOT mix them with alcohol.

Lucky fuck, where I'm from in WV they'd go for maybe 4-5 a piece if you're lucky but those are pretty weak. But with no tolerance and if you have 15 of em you're a lucky fuck.
I'd pop 2 and snort 1 to start. You'll be feeling phenomenal.

should i powder and snort them?

This. Painkillers and booze are never good.

It's not amazing, but makes you feel nice and floaty for a while

And by that I mean pop 2, wait 10-15 minutes then grind one up, put some music on, and enjoy the bitter drip. Don't recommend snorting them a lot cause the bioavailability is lower & the fillers and shit aren't good for your lungs but a couple times isn't gonna hurt.

Don't snort, chew 6 of them with a chaser. Anything under 30mg of hydrocodone isn't worth it

Bitch you're not me, don't pretend like you started this

Long time opiate user here. Not true for somebody with no tolerance. Back in my early days I could get ripped off of 10 mg.

I never have. I don't take them very often though.

Could never get ripped off anything under 30 myself.

there is absolutely no reason to snort them, unless you want a shit tun of acetamenaphin in your nose for no reason. the reason people crush and snort oxycontin is to defeat the time-release which hydrocodones dont have. also if you have no tolerance 2 of those pills will probably get you high. make sure to take them on an empty stomach.

Yeah I can still catch a buzz off of a 5. I haven't popped many opiates in my life.

Do you think they're super addictive? I've had coke, molly, acid, and weed and never really got the itch

Keep taking them until your nose is super super itchy

Yeah I never could now. Takes at least a 15mg oxy to get a head change. But back when I first started I'd feel great off of a hydro 5 or 2.

If you only have 14 of them don't worry about getting addicted. Just don't go out of your way to find more from someone

take 3-4 and have fun.

if you like these, give oxycodone a try.. blows hydro out of the water imo

hydro is a buzz, oxy is euphoria

they make me feel warm.
Honestly like them a lot

They make you feel good and happy for a bit. You'll be pain-free too, coming from an user who had their wisdom teeth out not too long ago.

Yeah man. Not gonna lie. Opiates are addictive as fuck. But with 15 hydro 5's I wouldn't worry about making it a habit. I'd do 3 today, none tomorrow, 3 the next day, none the next day, then 4-5 the next day till they're gone. Then they're gone. Don't buy any more lmfao.

Ive never taken pain pills, why do they have red spots?

OP here, Basically the whole point is that I had a horrible migraine that destroyed my body yesterday, and I plan on getting super fucked up this weekend (alcohol, coke) and I don't want to end up with a horrible hangover. You think taking 2-3 of these on Sunday and smoking a couple bowls will keep me nice and chill?

How old are they? If they are too old you might not want to bother.

Less than 2-3 years

Lol I guarantee it. Instant hangover relief. Wish I had some or some oxy rn for my hangover.