Choice Thread?

Choice Thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Power.

Infinite Knowledge takes away the fun of it, and makes educating a world resistant to truth a futile future not worth living.

Eternal Childhood feels like kind of a waste honestly, my whole childhood was pretty shit and I only came into my own as an adult.

Eternal Love feels like a waste as well, I can't see the point of a lover that's only there because a wizard forced it.

Non-Existence is already going to be my fate anyway.

With Infinite Power I can still be outwitted, which makes it powerful and fulfilling but still fun and challenging. It won't force someone to love me but will definitely make finding the right person more interesting, and I can easily rule from the shadows in exchange for all the leisure time I could ask for.

Non-existence.

just dump images don't answer

Damn dude you just sent me on a fucking spirit journey

dont let it die

Aight

Thank

You saved a thumbnail dumbass

He's trying his best

With the blessing of XM I can continue life as normal and kill followers of Quet easily. Either that or I choose to be Marked.

Power. I know I'm not the only one here who dreams about taking over the world and ruling it with an iron fist.

MYSTERY BOX

Shut the fuck up. Answers stimulate others' thoughts and at the very least keeps the thread from being knocked off.

Non-existence is fucking worthless. you dont need a fucking wizard for that only a bottle of bleach. I would choose power

Non-existence

Eternal love.

Nothing else could make me feel whole.

Torn between XM and Quet

Infinite knowledge would be hell, my childhood sucked, and non existence is free. Give me power and love will come pretty easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y

If I could alter my childhood with the EC choice, I'd chose it in a heartbeat even though it basically makes me Chris Thorndyke from Sonic X.

Infinite power. Fourth Reich here we come!

For me it would be power, then I could separate the world into two nations, a nation that has freedom (I.E Pre 9/11 and SJW America) and a "Equal" Communist. The two nations would have open borders so people can see which one is truly the better option

eternal childhood. but can i keep my fetishes?

bumpeo