Hello, Sup Forumstards, I need your help to translate this, I found it in an another chan

Hello, Sup Forumstards, I need your help to translate this, I found it in an another chan.

Other urls found in this thread:

mouchette.org/suicide
vpnprogram.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hispachan?

This is a non-existent language. Most likely a personally made language for use only by one person or a small group.

I concur, this aint no real language. Somebody could probably do some frequency analysis on it and get something.

Yes, I come from there.

Last photo from OP.

It looks to clear and complex to not be a lenguage.

ne/g/ros idiotas, no digan que no se los advertí cuando los dioses del autismo les castiguen por tratar de resolver los símbolos de la anoncita.

Nigga what

I think is the op from the other chan.

Well, less of a language and more of a code
unless the reincarnation of Alan turning in in this thread we are not getting anywhere

Ok, google translate gives me this:
>Do not say that I did not warn them when the gods of autism punished them for trying to solve the symbols of the anoncite.

ANd that's pretty funny.

Hebrew?

What could you spect from the autist son of this ib?

Anoncita= female user in hispachan

No, it´s spanish.

>t. el ne/g/ro.

Share said chan

What?

Share the other chan address

It's hispachan you faggot

The system said it´s spam, so, fuck you.

In the board Sup Forums.

recent picture

Triangle with a 7 and a comma seems to be repeating a lot. Is this significant?

Here you have it.

looks like a phonetic shorthand. like gregg or paragon

Can you even help us?

Negro, obviamente tenemos el diario de una adolescente que termino viajando a un mundo de fantasía con magia y poderes. Nuestra querida anona al parecer fue salvado por un elfo pelo plateado llamado Emilio quien la llevo a su mansión después de una dura pelea.
Tras el combate conoció a Remilio y Ramilio, dos hermanos que ayudan en el hogar y que la mataron, pero parece tiene el poder de volver a la vida, es lo que puedo conjetar de ese idioma de otro mundo
El titulo parece decir "Testamento del brujo" o algo así, y al final, esas figuras, son poses de batallas arcaicas que los humanos no deberían aprender
cuidado Op, este diario es el camino o llave a un mundo mas allá de nuestra compresión con gatos trapo, personajes de darksouls y una ballena que se cogió a la esposa de un viejo cualquiera.

You expect me to type all that shit out?

Yes.

This says

Black, we obviously have the diary of a teenager who ended up traveling to a fantasy world with magic and powers. Our beloved anona was apparently saved by a silver-haired elf named Emilio who took her to his mansion after a hard fight.
After the fight he met Remilio and Ramilio, two brothers who help in the home and who killed her, but it seems to have the power to return to life, is what I can guess from that otherworldly language.
The title seems to say "Testament of Sorcerer "or something, and in the end, these figures, are poses of archaic battles that humans should not learn
Op care, this diary is the way or key to a world beyond our compression with cats rag,

Re:zero, lol

>Black
>not nigger
>t. google translator.
eat Earth!

Black, obviously we have the diary of a teenager who ended up traveling to a fantasy world with magic and powers. Our beloved anona was apparently saved by a silver-haired elf named Emilio who took her to his mansion after a tough fight.
After the fight he met Remilio and Ramilio, two brothers who help at home and who killed her, but it seems to have the power to return to life, is what I can guess from that otherworldly language
The title seems to say "Warlock's Testament" or something, and in the end, these figures are poses of archaic battles that humans should not learn
Op care, this diary is the way or key to a world beyond our grasp with rag cats, darksouls characters and a whale that caught the wife of any old man.

Thank you, but...

Mines more accurate

>Remilio and Ramilio
nice Re:Zero ripoff ya have there

Are you from that chan?

We´re getting in some jewish shit!

Nope

More quality than quantity for this thread.

Not yiddish

How do you know that?

Found some cursive Hebrew in this notebook

Isn´t that hebrew?

Where?

This is cursive Hebrew it in the pages it's a start

Cypher fag out

Bump for good faith

I´m not an Sup Forumsutist.

You are your missing three repeating letters I. There that are super similar to the cursive sneet

>Bump for good faith
bump to the trash.

Maicraf is Minecraft

I think I got something:
NEGROS CREO LO DESCUBRÍ!
gravity falls, las letras son muy parecidas, probablemente algun traumadito en jewtube tiene la respuesta a esa mierda
please translate.

Now something in spanish.

Thank you, translator!

Gravity falls, the lyrics are very similar, probably some traumadito in jewtube has the answer to that shit

>Minecraft
Now you can close your shit.

Translation

Waiting for it.

Solo quicho que no rompos tu promesa enseno espero que me esores en la prenta el Domingo perc no to vallas tejos ni mucho?

In english.

> 727603484 # only quicho than not rompos your promise taught hope that I esores in the Sunday press perc not to billboards yews or much?

Por que tompood seas tan injusta con ciento tipos de cosas que desde ye to sabes que son por favor

Stop chimposting and translate it.

I can barely read it I have to write it down

By tompood're so unfair with hundred kinds of things from ye to know are please

I'm not good at english
I only want you to not break your promise, i really want you to wait for me at the door on sunday, but please don go away too far or run too fast, and don't be unfair with ceirtain kinds of things which, You already know what they are... Please... and with the things that happened today... well yesterday, you left me ice cold, i couldn't study anything and the worst part you are going to block me completely... I don't know what to think.

plz don't hate me for bad english ;-;

??

>t. el ne/g/ro de la Sup Forumsrasa.

Enseno que con to de hoy me bueno oyer me deaste esto hello no pude estadio nodo y lo peor de Todo as que me bloquer pos completo yo no tengo cabera

Murder bad writted in spanish.

¿Algún problema amigo?

I only want you to not break your promise, i really want you to wait for me at the door on sunday, but please don go away too far or run too fast, and don't be unfair with ceirtain kinds of things which, You already know what they are... Please... and with the things that happened today... well yesterday, you left me ice cold, i couldn't study anything and the worst part you are going to block me completely... I don't know what to think.

mouchette.org/suicide found this

Lots of repeating characters. More pages would be nice, but shouldnt be too hard to crack assuming its engrich.

It could be Spanish. The ñ is a possible clue.

Spanish? Could it be a blueprint for the WALL...?

No one checked quads? Sup Forums became shit

Is that Farsi or something like Paleo ivrit?

Don't be so sure.

Final mems, shins, sins, vavs. It's Hebrew.

Keep the government and your isp from monitoring your online activity, use a vpn vpnprogram.com

Make that farsi

Nigga that's spanish. 'Cocina' is kitchen, 'pollo' is chicken, etc.