God-tier 80's movies thread

kinographique

>play Salieri

I absolve you of all of your sins user.

I dont get it

blade runner is mentioned so often everywhere but the movie is actually not enjoyable at all

>actually not enjoyable at all
sounds like the problem is you

For you, of course it's not. You're a robot

The best carpenter movie, and most fun 80s action movie.

Do you know what a tortoise is?

watch the final cut

The Empire Strikes Back
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Conan the Barbarian
The Terminator
Aliens
Predator
First Blood
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Superman II
Robocop
Die Hard
Batman
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Actually, the unicorn dream scene kind of ruins the movie for me. But it's worth watching it without the stupid narration

I have two sisters. One loves blade runner, one hates it.
Guess which one is the moron obsessed with reality TV?

Is it touched upon why that guy liked making weird looking androids in the book?

wrong on both counts

blade runner is alright, not god tier

trully the spirit of 80's movies

Something has always bothered me about that poster. That looks nothing like Harrison Ford but it looks EXACTLY like Neville Longbottom.

>for you

>implying you saw harry potter before blade runner
underage detected

Director's cut is where it's at for me. No cheesy narration and forced ending, no forcing of the everyone is replicants omg tweest.

The Hidden, starring Kyle McLachlan. It's a good mix of action, horror and sci-fi.

I didn't mind this movie but I dont get the hype. Visuals and setting are obviously great, but it lacked substance. Maybe you had to be there. I feel like people enjoy it now purely for its aesthetics. It really dragged at the end too..

it's 90's

How old r u, child? The soundtrack alone is top notch

kill yourself pleb

I love Big Trouble but They Live is boss as fuck 2. Besides, the Thing rules all

1987, bruh.

keep it for the sequels, kiddo, it'll suit, may be

It's an experience, the music and visuals set a mood like no other. The story is secondary, not every film needs to be packed with substance. For what they were going for, there is just enough

I could have sworn it was early nineties, huh. Anyway I love all of the Concrete Blonde songs in the soundtrack, great band

call me reddit

Are they expected to be any good?
OK, I understand that. I did enjoy that side of it a lot. Maybe I just had different expectations from what I heard.

This used to disturb the shit out of me.

The motherfucking Thing

Pure kino

Okay in what way have I just applied I saw harry potter before blade runner?