Stolen pic/Pics you weren't supposed to see thread

Stolen pic/Pics you weren't supposed to see thread.

Try and tell the story behind each photo

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ad8S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related is a photo Italianon stole off his sisters laptop

I don't have any OC but Ill post what Ive saved. Pic related an user stole of his buddies wife

Some anons niece. He stole it through the LAN

more?

what filename is that?

more??

An user came across this photo on Sup Forums. Girl on the left is his niece

I put them on drive to tranfer them to my computer and it made all the file names weird

who dis?

how do you steal pics via LAN?

This is the only other one I can find. I thought I had more

You can link computers through the wifi. Ive never done it though.

A few days ago an user now known as Italianon snuck onto his sisters computer and got some pics while on Sup Forums. Supposedly this is her. Shes 20

Moar??

Holy shit

I believe this one is also some guys niece. He found it on her phone

I once had to fix the computer belonging to the daughter of my boss, who was 19 at the time. Sure enough, she had topless vacation pics on it, and one from inside a turkish bath with only a little towel over her pussy. I wonder if I can find them again.

Moar

Did you save them!?

Damn, that your girl?

Of course.

Nope

>reverse imagesearch
kek me later

Any luck finding them?

OP you're full of shit

Stop making up stories. Just post the tits and fap

Fake and gay. That's hotcplhel

As it turns out...

not bad

More is needed

friends gf
stole from his pc

Wow

Damn she a freak

Friends chubby fiance, stolen from his phone.

I watched him swipe his unlock pattern a few times and finally got the chance to search his phone when I stayed over at his place.

got this off my buddy's girlfriend laptop

You struck gold. They just left the pc open?

Any more?

OMG!

W A S T E D.

yup
like stealing candy from a child (can confirm, easy)

dont any of you ever consider how someone that may recognize the photo background or the person may be lurking this thread?

for this reason I always hold back on these threads

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeee

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY FAGGOT

mo mo mo more

damn!!

Holy shit. What do I win?

YOU STOLE THAT MOMENT FROM ME YOU MONSTER

and how are they going to know who you are? A friend I stole from has literally hundreds of friends. He would have to start questioning them all, one has to be it right? But where would that get him? Just not trusting anyone anymore? There is no evidence, people go in and out every week. Nothing to go on, just mistrust and uncertainty.

P.S.: I´m a sack of shit

gf

Nope.

guy who hung out at my house left his external harddive at my place , i guess he fixed thsi girls computer that was a co-worker

Wow please tell me you have tits

Holy shit. A theft within a theft

some photos may be personal where we took them in the moment when fucked up, where I was the only possible photographer.

I'm very considerate of how people will view me and its a fucking double edged sword, sharper to the user tbh. js

Buddy's wife sent me this pic on accident.

How sure are you thats its an accident

Exactly what I was thinking. Explain.

Only because she said it was. Never told me otherwise. I think she would have at this point.

Jesus she is fine

Story?

that tripy shit lol

yeah okay, I wouldn´t post that, that makes sense. I also like that double edged sword metaphor. But stealing pics normally means you don´t have anything to do with them, so there´s no conection. After that you would have to try and find out how old the pics are. If they are pretty new and you post them right away and they find out, the list of suspects becomes small. I for one only post fool proof stuff, I really pay attention. I guess that already answers the question though. So yea, I do consider someone might find out/be lurking.

worked with this girl at a grocery store for awhile. There was definitely some sexual tension going on, she had a bf though. Turns out she has a fetlife account...

Nope

enjoyy ;)

imgur.com/a/ad8S4

got this from my friends computer, it's his gf. She's 18.

>imgur.com/a/ad8S4
there's barely anything there bro

Mohr!

CHECKED

I was fixing her laptop and came across this in her hardrive. she didn't even thank me for fixing her laptop..

We talked about that picture one day when I was over to watch a movie. It less to a little flirting and her asking me for a picture to even the score.

>This is her letting me know she enjoyed said picture.

Yeah that wasn't an accident. You should fuck her

Damn dude more of the story?

my ex. I actually found this on Sup Forums of all places.

got her to send me nudes for weed

here's another

holy shit more dude

We have
What do you want to know?

imgur.com/a/3iKlq

Nice. How do you know her?

Everything

sarah csun?