WHERE THE UFCK IS MY JOKER U FUCKING FAGS

WHERE THE UFCK IS MY JOKER U FUCKING FAGS
LITERALLY ONLY 5-6 MINUTES OF HIM
WHY EVEN ADVERTISE THE WHOLE MOVIE WITH JOKER IF HE DOSNT EVEN HAVE A PLOT,STORY,AND BELOW 10 MIN OF SCREENTIME
I DONT GIVE 2 SHITS BOUT LEDGER SO FUCK OFF
hoping for a joker solo movie or suicide squad sequel without dat deadshot nigger

Leto will take on the role once more in the solo Batman movie, but that won't be coming out for a long ass time. Every DCEU film will flop (critically) except for Ben's masterpiece, mark my words.

Will there even be a Batman solo film if WW and JL flop?

Probably, it's Batman and it's directed by Ben Affleck. As long as Ben wants to do it WB would have to be retards to say no.

>WHY EVEN ADVERTISE THE WHOLE MOVIE WITH JOKER IF HE DOSNT EVEN HAVE A PLOT,STORY,AND BELOW 10 MIN OF SCREENTIME
His parts got edited out. I am not even joking.

This. The whole thing will pretty much be Affleck's brainchild, which is why I have so much faith in it.

>The whole thing will pretty much be Affleck's brainchild
Will he mouthrape Harley again?

>14 mins yesterday
>7 mins today
>5 mins tonight

stop the meme guys

don't tell me jared is going to be in the solo batmat movie

Batman is probably the only thing DC has that will be a guaranteed success. He one of the few things critics seemed to like about BvS.

Why so serious?

Don't think it's set in stone yet, but he's expressed a lot of interest in the project and has gone as far as to say that'd he would love be in it if given the opportunity. Batfleck Begins is still in very early stages, so we'll see.

Will Smith is whiter than you'll ever be

I've just come home from seeing it and HOLY. SHIT.
I'd lowered my expectations—which was heartbreaking enough since I was so hyped—but this was another level of WTF.

You know how people said BvS felt like a montage of snapchat videos? Well Suicide Squad fell like a supercut of the best MTV music videos of 1995.

in the movie the dirt is blood

remove cable guy.the trytohard boomerang,the autistic japanese with cringe moves,less nigger drama and maybe we can talk

>You know how people said BvS felt like a montage of snapchat videos? Well Suicide Squad fell like a supercut of the best MTV music videos of 1995.
They LITERALLY hired the people who made the 2nd trailer to re-edit the entire film. So it IS an MTV video.

>hoping for a joker solo movie or suicide squad sequel
That will never happen.

>mfw

PROPERLY FREAKED

don't remember this scene

>WHY EVEN ADVERTISE THE WHOLE MOVIE WITH JOKER IF HE DOSNT EVEN HAVE A PLOT,STORY,AND BELOW 10 MIN OF SCREENTIME

because 3edgy5me faggots like you will go see it when they advertise it that way?

i'm sorry youve come to the realization that youre an edgelord and a stupid sheep at the same time. but the question is, now that you know, what will you do about it

nig i missed joker since 2008,that keeps me alive maybe 3-4 more years until the next release

when the fuck was this scene? i literally just saw the movie i dont remember this

u obviously werent paying attention it was the best joker scene in the movie

pure kino