Can Sup Forums stop using the term "fag"? It's really derogatory to the LGBT community as a whole...

Can Sup Forums stop using the term "fag"? It's really derogatory to the LGBT community as a whole. Please refrain from using it from here in forth. Thank you kindly.

fucking faggot

Why? Can only gays be called fags?

Shut up fag

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was hurting people's feelings when I called them fags. From now on, I'll call them faggots.

Sure anything for a faggot

itt OP is the greatest faggot

fag

haha

OP is a fag

Fuck off with your pc bullshit
This is coming from a fag btw
>inb4 taking the bait

I most definitely am not gay but I take great offense in other community member of Sup Forums using "fag". Do you not know the historical facts that created "fag" as a hateful word?

Get out Tumblrfag, it is a part of our culture.

shit ass bait anyone who falls for this is just as much as a retard as OP

No.

>fag
The Definition of fag is a tiring or unwelcome task. Now why would you want us to stop using that?

so can i call em brainfaggots?

>"fag"?

Fuck you faggot.. get over yourself.. jeez..

I'm called whitey.. honky.. cracker.. but I'm supposed to lump it..

You can too, ya cunt.

Newfags falling for cheap bait. I hope you all feel dirty.

Shut up fag

GOD
HATES
FAGS

Unless you refer to "faggot" as a bundle of sticks, it has no place in today's culture.

No, tag. Just no.

you're a goddamn fucking faggot. Not even a newfag. You don't rank that high. gtfo and go suck a bag of dicks fag.

>fag
>okay with fag
Whatchu gonna do now faggot?

LGBT... LGTBQ.... LeGiTBbQ

Faggot

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

of course, we're all bundles here. did you really think otherwise?

Only newfags call people newfags, faggot.

kek and

/thread

Do you know why supremacists called homosexual men "fags"?
Because they thought that the brave gay men at the time should have been burned alive, like a bundle of sticks.
Think of that next time you decide to be a Internet tough guy and call someone a "fag".

Sure, whatever you want queer boy.

ok then, faggot it is

Shut up faggot

>Do you know why supremacists called homosexual men "fags"?

>supremacists

What a faggot thing to say. For all you know I'm a black woman.. fuck you, faggot!

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░ Did I do it right

Sure thing shitdick.

Tunnel Snakes rule.

Kys faggot

Fag is kind of like Retard.

Someone with an actual mental disability is not a retard. A retard is a normal person who through ignorance and stupidity chooses to act like a person with a mental disability. Idiots who act retarded are retards.

A faggot is not necessarily a gay man but rather a person who acts excessively and stereotypically gay, again through ignorance and stupidity. Some but not all homosexuals are fags. Not all fags are homosexuals.

Milo Yiannopoulos is both a faggot and a retard.

Home for OP

I actually do not like Freddie Mercury's music, because of all the sexual undertones. But he was an innovator nonetheless.

Fuck you fagagot

I don't believe you. Believe it or not, just like Librace, they were more innocent times (this was before the internet). The public had no idea and his music had no indication of sexual shit. Its good music, in an era before hetros fucked up (((musical culture))) with their conservative bullshit.

OP is faggot

Hey fuck you FAGGOT FAG! I support LGTBQ&P not you. Fags. Keep saying faggot

SPIDERMAN THREAD

Sorry. Fag is the wrong word anyway...faggot is better. Disgrace to mankind is the best description tho

THIS IS NOW A MAINLY P
P
P
P
P
P
.pic is 19

Funniest shit I've seen in a while

I'm a newfag... how to reply plez

Nevermind, I was being a stupid faggot

Liquor
Guns