Celeb thread. You guys decide out what sort of thread it's going to be

Celeb thread. You guys decide out what sort of thread it's going to be...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TlcxQdK0og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WEW!

UGLY AS FUCK

G, dubs.

it'll be another ball busting, shit talking, cock sucking, soul destroying rollicking good times kinda thread

Beautiful as fuck.

>You guys decide out what sort of thread it's going to be.
Cheers op. I can't stay though. Take care guys.

YEAH G banger

>cock sucking
now we're talking :^)

> she will never give you that look when you tell her we are out of wheaties

rip boner

Hello rape.

don't start that shit

Beautiful. 10/10 goddess.

you are so very correct

BBRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

wut

Just shoot me in the sack and bury me in flames you fucking evil sow

She actually thinks any of her shit is thug.
>ohmygawd

KATY

I used to be semi obsessed with G, and I think she hit her prime at 18 when she filled out. She was cute on her show and stuff but I don't into pedo so I didn't notice her until she got older. But she's just so political. I hate when young girls get so into politics and feminism and diversity and shit that they just can't shut up about it. I think the motivation for most girls this age is getting attention and this whole politics thing is just virtue signaling, and they think it makes them seem like deeper, more interesting people. I admit it thread, I've had to drop G. It just gets so old after a while. G also seems to have largely stopped acting, as she likely only did the Roots movie because of Muh Diversity. She likes tweets about child actors taking time off from the industry. She is really cute but I just don't care for people who are too into politics or religions or something gay like that. I was thinking the other day that it's likely G will someday return to acting, and maybe she will have become a more well rounded person as a result of her time off. Like this girl Jen I knew in highschool. She wasn't a looker and she was kinda odd, but I was nice to her. Now years later she's really matured, she's still not a looker but she's become such a well rounded person, I'm really proud of her. I should spend more time with her. The last time we had lunch she fell out of her car and broke her nail on the pavement, lol. I really felt bad for her.

My queen without a doubt.

We'll listen to the sunrise and feel its glowing light. Me and G.

*cutes your path*

wrote a tribute poem

>Oh Aly cat
>with an ass so phat
>I want you
>You dirty jew
>T sit on my dace

Hopefully this feminism is just a phase. I agree, she really hit her prime recently with looks. I'm still obsessed.

God damn do I love that ass

Can't get enough of Nicki.

cool story brah

no time for some morning glory

Yeah recently I've been blowing more loads to her than I'd like to admit

Unhealthily skinny.

what an ugly broad

oh really

She's a favorite fap of mine. Love those big juicy titties.

Saw a girl about her same age at the store who looked almost exactly like her. I mean hell it might have been her.

Yeah, definitely can't deny how fucking sexy she is.. even if I sorta hate her as a person. Great hate-fap everytime

Oh yeah. I've blown so, so many loads to Katy.

>we totally aren't fags that refuse to win and only indulge in our own faggotry tho.

oh yeah, I've done that too, but I wouldn't say she's my Queen.

Just look at that gorgeous body.

Yeah, those tits and god damn that waist... guess I'm gonna blow another load to Nicki

Tell them more about you blowing loads

Best pose.

I think I might too.

No I am not one of those KatyFags

Where was this?

Her body is just built to be fucked like a dumb cumdumpster... also to tittyfuck her..

Not when they have a flat ass.

the fucking tease knows it too.

it wasn't her im sure
but spitting image

She is cute still.

Just stick to posting her tits.

About to cum for her again. Anyone want to join me?

who is she?

Emma BUBBLE BUTT Stone

Suzy Berhow AKA Mortem3r

I will join you

Her butt is bigger now. I know it.

meh why not im down to jerk

aka ugly chink-faced broad who wears a pound of makeup

Suzy "fetal alcohol syndrome" Berhow.

Unlike Maisie she actually looks like she has FAS.

I was eating in Wendy's and I saw some new thing with Joey King where she's talking in a weird accent. I had a mouthful and said JOFEY KUYING outloud to no one. Anyone know what this was? I can't seem to find it. Looked like a movie but might have been a tv show.

Does Emily take it in the bum?

Fuck yeah dude

probably

I'm gonna nut to this bitch

uhh shes gonna be in this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=2TlcxQdK0og

idk if its the thing you saw though

can we not

Doesn't sound promising

No, it was kinda of a happy go lucky movie and Joey had a ridiculous accent. Damn did I dream it?